All Good Things Come To An End

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop it, stop it!" You yelled at the guard who you were kicking and screaming on. He placed you in a car, as soon as you were free from his touch you tried to get out of the car but the guard obviously locked it. "I hate you!!" You cried as you banged on the window trying to get out. You cried and cried wanting to get out, you feel like you've been kidnapped. You just kept screaming Kai's name but he didn't show up, instead it was your evil mother. 

"I want Kai!!" you cried as she entered the car. "You chose Kai over me, your mother?" Your mother raised an eyebrow as the car started moving. "I hate you" you muttered. Your mother seemed calm about it, "Hate me? You will thanks me Kendall Bush. Now stop slouching and sit up straight!" your mother snapped, It wasn't much but you didn't listen to your mother to show you are rebelling.    There were two guards that dragged you to the airport, they litterly had to dragged you in the airport and though immigration and customs. While checking in you found all you belongings packed inside your luggage that you brought to Korea. You continued to pushed the guard away from you but no matter how you tried they were to strong for you. You got so annoying that one of the guards had to carry you on his shoulder once again and only put you down to sit you down on plane seat. The plane departed on the runway within minutes, you just blankly looked at the window and watched how Seoul, the city you love slowly fade from your sight.    You had tears in your eyes that flowed down your cheeks. "Honey stop crying, you look like an over work lower class personal" your mother stated as she read through her magazine. You angrily looked at your mother, "You just took something that made me happy for the first time since father died away from me, and all you can say us I look like someone from lower class? Please mother if its any of us that looks ugly, it's you and your personality" You explained with no emotion in your voice. It's like all the great things in your life has been out of you life and you know it's because of your mother, it was the saying "All good things come to an end" that pretty much summed up your life at the moment.    "Say what you want to say, you'll never see that boy ever again, you hear me, I forbid you?" Your mother ignored all your suggestions. You just couldn't take it and stared out the window watching the city lights of Seoul fade within the clouds.    Meanwhile in Korea Kai angrily storms into the dorm, with messy suit and hair. "Baekhyun!" He yelled as he entered the dorm to find All the members where all squished eating on the dining table. Everyone just looked at Kai who busted in the dorm angrily. "What?" Baekhyun stood up looking annoyed as he was disturbed from his meal. 

Kai took no chances and grabbed Baekhyun by the shirt, the others members stood from their seats surprised at K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter