Juliard

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai felt bad but that's how he felt about the situation. Kai hated the tears tuning down Kendall's face, and he hated the fact that he caused them. He really did want get back with her but he just couldn't accept the guilt he was put through by Kendall's mother. He knew that staying away from Kendall and her crazy mother was for the best an the tears running down Kendall's face will later be worth it when she meets someone much better the Kai. "I also cannot make it to your prom" Kai mutter making Kendall nod. Of course, wouldn't it be awkward for Kai to be with Kendall at her prom. So Kendall understood Kai's reason but is now on a despret hunt to look for a new date as her prom is in 2 weeks time. Actually this throught did not stay long on Kendall's mind, as the fact she is not wanted by Kai anymore over beared through her mind. 

Kendall couldn't say anything else, she had no reason for being here and with that she fled out of the room calling someone on her phone. "Get me the first flight to LA" Kendall said through the phone passing EXO who all looked at each other before tuning back to tthe practice room to see if Kai is alright. When EXO arrive at the studio Kai was no where to be seen worrying the other members.

That night the members came home to Their dorm after practing without Kai. They all knew something was up when they saw crying Kendall so that is by they decided to leave him alone. It was Baekhyun this who volenteered to talk to Kai. It was weird for him to do that as Kai is still upset with Baekhyun for telling Kendall's mother where Kendall was. Baekhyun found Kai in his room lying in get fetus position. "Hey man" Baekhyun layed down and slapped Kai's playfully. 

Kai could distinguish Baekhyun's voice, "Go away!!" Kai said under the many blankets over his head, he really did not want to talk to anyone especially Baekhyun. "Man I'm here to tell you, you made the most idiotic desicion" Baekhyun chuckled. Kai didn't say anything, he was depress about the whole thing but he knew Baekhyun wouldn't understand anything. "You don't understand, go away". 

"I know I don't understand, But judging from Kendall crying you probably ended things. Kendall is hot! she's nice, caring and the most beautiful human being. I don't know what want down between you and her, but if you really think she's a keeper you would love her be with et regardless what anyone tries to do or say. Even when your mind tells you not to, you still have to fight for her" Baekhyun explained. "You're not sure someone else might benefit from her, she is a pretty girl anyways" Baekhyun chuckled. Kai finally sat up and took the layers of blankets of his body. "I'm an idiot am I?" Kai muttered. 

"For letting her go? of course you are" B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter