Broken Ankle

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school you are popular only because everyone likes your personality and your friends with everyone because of all the clubs you are in. Also you're the president of the prom committee so everyone want to up to you so you can prepare a great prom night. Even all these people like to greet you at school, you don't have a certain friendship group you hang out with. Usually you only hang out with Luke but since you've been grounded you haven't spent much time with him. 

Its been a month since Kai left, and in that month you've haven't seen him personally. Only through late night webcams and face times you were allowed to see him. But even so these were rare opportunities because of time zone differences. If you were free Kai would only ring you before he goes on stage, it became his habit to ring you before a schedule, because to him, your voice gave you strength. 

But you texted each other 24/7 during school, after school, before school, late at night, early in the morning. Texting was easy for the both of you to text as you can easily hide it from your mother's security that still surround you. But after a month your mum finally eased up especially because your grandmother visited again. 

So After month you are now off grounding and you can do what every you want. The day you got off grounding you went to your after school activities as usual. Today it was Prom committee and the planing of prom. It wasn't long until prom, a few weeks and then graduation. 

Wanting to work hard you sat by your desk and planned everything, you were calling up different calls trying to plan this event out. The others in the committee were spread out along the classroom painting or making decorations for the promising night. You went around the room after making some calls to check up on everyone and their progress. 

You checked up on the last group of the people, it was a bunch of girls in your grade making baskets of flowers to put in the center of tables on prom tables. "Hey Kenny, want to join us?" A girl asked in the group who was having a conversation. You allow people talking in your club as long as they do some work. You agreed to as you sat on a free chair and helped out with the group of 5 girls talking.

"So what are you girls talking about?" you asked joining i the conversation. 

"Just after graduation" one of the girls answered, "So what's your plan Kendall?" the same girl asked you. You just looked at her for a second, "My mum applied me to colleges, I'm have not received anything yet" you sighed. 

"Neither and the suspense is killing me" another girl announced. 

"Well I've been accepted to community college in Florida" another girl added. Your eyes widen in surprise, 

"Florida? thats at the other side of the country, why? Your home is here in LA" you announced. 

"yeah, well my boyfriend of a year and a half is going to college there and I can't stay away from him so I'm moving in with him in an apartment in Florida" She explained and continued on with her explanation. "We just can't keep away from each other, I honestly don't know how people in long distance relationships do it". 

You just nodded reminding you of Kai, of course he's a celebrity so your relationship with him is kept secret so none of your friends know your in relationship. Everyone involved in the conversation squealed at the cuteness of your friend and her boyfriend moving to Florida. "I know right, long distance , long distances never work out" another girl added. 

You just kept still, "What do you mean long distances doesn't work... if both parties in the relationship both love each other and trust each other then it will work right?" you argued. The five girls you were in conversation with all shook their heads, "no honey, you can't forever be in a relationship where you can't see him everyday" one of the girls explained. 

"but but what if its not forever" you muttered. 

"And what if a meteor hits earth? Of course its not forever but long distance relationships only last for a short time but in the long run it won't work at all! Its hard to maintain theres so much you have to put in to maintain long distance relationships" the girl answered. 

You just sighed, you excused yourself out of the conversation hearing enough of how long distance relationship's don't work.  You hated how everyone is judging long distance relationships, but even you know they won't work. You have always believed this but when Kai came along he sure did change your perspective. You hated the many kilometers that parted the two of you, but you love Kai so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter