Holly Wood Sign

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remember me?" Kai gives a smirk that touched your heart. You stood there as you watched the eleven members of EXO stand in line behind Kai. You stood there forzen once again not knowig what to do. "Are you alright?" Kai suddenly asked you. You thought this chance will never happen again if you don't say anything so you thought of the first thing that came in your frozen mind. "I love you" you said softly. Kai just smirked at your comment as you hit your head, you were annoyed you made a fool out of yourself by confessing to your bias. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that" You explained trying to not sound like a creephy fan. 

Kai smirked once again, "you definitly have not changed" Kai smiled. You were confused, "excuse me?" you looked at Kai like a mental patient. It when then when Kai's smile faded, "You don't remember me?" Kai asked once again. "Ahhh what do you mean remember? All I know is that you're Kai from EXO" you explained what you know. Kai's smile did not come back on his face making you sad, all you wanted was to see that pretty smile on his face again. 

"Is there something wrong?" you asked. "Ahh i jut I thought you were Kendall Bush from the other night at SM Town concert" Kai explained. You nodded, "I was that girl". Kai's smile came back on his face makig you smile, "Then if you don't mind would mind if I come inside your house and talk to you?" Kai asked. You turned around to find no sight of your grandma and mother, you thought that your grandma is still scolding your mother. "I don't think this is the best place to talk" you explained. 

You were sitll nervous to talk to Kai, like out of all the people in the world your bias is the only guy in the world  to come in your house. Even Luke your best friend hates going to your house because of you scary mother. Kai contiuned to smile, "its alright, then can we talk in my van?" Kai asked. Your eyes widen, "You- your van?" You stuttered. "Ahh I see you still have that stutter of yours" Kai smiled and took you hand. 

You were to mesmorised by Kai to even stop yourself from walking away with Kai. Thank god your mothers body guards aren't here to stop you as Kai takes you by the hand and walks you to their van. It wasn't even a van, it was like a mini bus. The rest of the EXO members entered in the mini bus after they saw you being dragged by Kai. When everyone entered you and Kai then entered still holding your hand. 

Your eyes widden more when you saw all the EXO members stare at you as you enter the vechicle. Kai sat you down at the first seat at the front and once you were settled he sat next to you. You were frozen once again as your bias was so close to you, your shoulder was touching his making you sit still without ay movement. You felt the car start and move, "Umm where are we going?" you fially spoke up. "Uhh just a drive around, anywhere just to buy time to talk to you. Why is there any place we should go, since you are local here" Kai smiled at you. 

You can't describe your current feelings, everything around you felt like a vivd dream. "The.. the Ho-holly wood sign is a few minutes from my house" you explained shyly. "Manger hyun, did you hear that, we want to go to the holly wood sign" Suho yelled from the other side of the bus to his manger who was at the front seat with the driver. EXO's manger puts the okay sign up and mini bus beings to turn to the right direction of the holly wood sign.

"So you don't remember me at all?" Kai asked. You shooked you head shyly, "No sorry". A sudden burst of laughter echoed throughout the bus, you and Kai turn around to find sneaky baekhyun and Chanyeol laughing quietly to themselves. "What?" Kai asked confusingly. Now everyone is staring at the two derps, the two realize this and stopped themselves from laughing. "Sorry its just she dosen't remember you" Baekhyun started to smirk again. 

"Pabo!!" Chen smaked the two in the head from the seat behind them as Kai and you turn back to facing the front. "I'm sorry about my members, they don't have anything else to do but to make fun of each others because they have alot of insecurities" Kai laughed making you ease up. A shoe suddenly came flying from out of nowhere, it lands on Kai's lap followed by a comment by Baekhyun, "What insecurities pabo". "I'm really sorry" Kai contiunes to apologize as he takes the shoe, he sits up and turns around and throws it back to Baekhyun as hard as he could. 

You just sat there watching this all happen, as when someone would make action, the other members in the bus would make ound effects t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter