Dancing Lessons

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up!!" D.O shook you and Baekhyun up. You slowly open your eyes to find 11 members eating breakfast at the dining table. You suddenly lifted your head and realize you were sleeping on Baekhyun's  chest. Your arms were around his stomach and his was around back and waist. 

You quickly took Baekhyun's hands away from you and walked to the other members. "I'm sorry I fell asleep  and when I sleep I like sleeping with pillows. I must have mistaken Baekhyun oppa as a Pillow" you added an awkward laugh after you explanation.    "It alright, at least we know Baekhyun didn't you drugged you to make you sleep with him" Suho joking making everyone around the table laugh. Baekhyun continued to sleep as Suho invited you to sit down and eat breakfast. You sat in between Luhan and Xumin and ate a traditional Korean breakfast.    "So where are you off today?" D.O asked you. "I'm going to walk around and checkout Seoul" you smiled. "So you're mum is alright with it?" Suho asked you. You just looked at him surprise to ask about your mum. You forgot about your mum in he states, you thought that she probably has the whole LA police beat on you. But you decided to not care and lie so others won't worry for you. "She's fine with it" you lied as Suho satisfyingly nodded and continued eating.    "So who's going with you today?" Lay asked you. "I think I'll go by myself" you answered. "I'll come!" Kai stood up from his chair and dragged you by your wrist. "Wait I need to get dress!" you argued as he nodded. "Meet me here in a couple of minutes, I need to too" Kai explained and left the room Cooley.    After getting ready you waited for Kai at the dining room. "Lets go?" Kai entered wearing a mask, sunglasses and a hat. You giggled a bit, "What are you laughing at?" Kai asked you looking annoyed. "You are dressed exactly the way I met you a few weeks ago at the SM Town concert". "Aishhh Kendall why do you have to be cute when I'm trying to be mean to you?" Kai said in his head.    Kai finally released a beautiful smile, you clapped your hands together, "Yayaya you are smiling again! I thought you hated me" you smiled happily. Kai didn't say anything but continued to display his smile. He was mad at you, mad at you for continuing to show affection to Baekhyun, for sleeping with Baekhyun and for having possible feelings for Baekhyun instead of him.    Kai took you around Seoul, you both hoped on a bus that took you to Namsan towers. "I've been here before!" you beamed as you enter a cable. "Yeah I know, I took you here once" Kai smiled hoping this time you'll remember. "Sorry I don't remember, I just remember entering in one of these cable things but I don't remember who. It must be you then" you smile at Kai as you both observed the beauty of the view.      Once you reached the bottom after a few hours of roaming around the place with Kai. Kai treated you on some lunch as you walked on  the streets of Seoul. "I don't know why, but I love being in Seoul than being in LA" you announced to Kai.    "What about you? What place do you like best, LA or Seoul?" you asked Kai. Kai thought about it for a second, "Where ever you are is good for me" Kai smiled at you."Don't be cheesy" you playfully punched Kai. "But it is true you are very fun to be around with" Kai re worded his sentence.    It was a warm spring day in Seoul, it was just as what you expected Seoul to be but ten times better. You just had an amazing feeling by being in Seoul and forgetting all your troubles in America with your mother. Kai took you around popular places in Seoul. Each place you visit Kai kept asking if you remember coming here with him when you were kids. But each time he would ask you, you would just shake your head remember nothing. After an enjoying day with Kai, Kai promise to take you to one place where you will regain your memory from living in Seoul.    After riding a bus for a few minutes you got off at a large fancy building. Kai pointed to the sign to show you where you were, you looked up to read it. "Seoul international dance center" you read out. "This is where I danced!" you gasp.    Kai nodded satisfied that you remember, "You remember?". You shook you head, "No but my grandma told me about me dancing here and showed me some videos of me dancing behind my mothers back" you explained as Kai dragged you inside. "That's really weird how you don't remember, dancing is at one point in your life was one of the most important thing, your dream was to dance at Juliard" Kai explained. Most information was all new to you, since you trust Kai you believed in what he was saying.    Kai took you inside and dragged you into the hallways. Along the hallways was pictures of dancers and underneath it would state the dancers status. "Who are these people?" you asked Kai pointing to the photos on the wall.  "Ahhh" Kai stopped walking, "They are recognizable people, they are people who danced in this dance company and have achieve a lot" Kai explained and continued to walk. "See here's my photo" Kai pointed to a framed photo of him doing a classic ballet pose.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter