The Truth To Leaving Korea

Prom- ies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An angry footsteps could be heard walking through the halls of the hospital Kai was staying at. The sound of high heel's could be heard, making its way to the reception. After asking Kai the right direction of Kai's hospital wing, the angry footsteps made its way to the direction given. "M. Bush" Kai gash as the lady entered his hospital wing. Kai was surprise to see Kendall's mother in his room, its been day's since Kendall found out from Emily that her mother knows about her coming to Seoul because of Kai's injury.

With that Kendall flew back to the LA traight away to avoid her mother. Now Kai is packing for his discharge from the hospital, still with a broken ankle in a cast Kai had to help himself with everything now that Kendall is gone. "Where's Kendall?" Kendall's mother asked raising an eyebrow. 

"She's in LA?" Kai answered back truthfully. It took a second for Ms. Bush to react, ad once she did she didn't believe Kai. After being lied to by her daughter saying shes sleeping over her grandma's, lies and eaves the country to see her boyfriend. Since its the second time Kendall has done this, her mother has no trust on her anymore so she walked around terrorizing Kai's room, looking behind the couch, the tables the chairs but there was no sign of Kendall. 

"But she was here?" Kendall's mother asked with a harsh tone to her voice. Kai shooked his head this time lying. 

"Look Jong In, I have people looking out for my daughter and they have detected my daughter to be here in this very room so don't lie" Kendall's mother tried to calm herself done from the possible outburst she is about to intake on Kai. Kai did not knw what to say, he was actually scared of Kendall's mother icy attitude, not even now but before when they were kids he was scared to. 

"Kim Jong In or Kai.. I love my daughter so very much, but please please stay away from her!" She warned him. Kai was yet again confused, for more then a month he has pretended like it was okay that Kendall dosen't remember him, how her mother ruled her life, how kendall and her mother has forgotten their life in Korea. But after weeks of secretly wanting answers it was time he belived he deserved some. 

"If you love your daughter so much then why do you always keep her away from me? Why? She obviously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter