Passion and Affection

The Color of Blood

The next morning, Donghae was all excited to get to the dance studio as soon as possible. After he had finished his daily lessons with their private teacher, he jumped into his sports wear and dragged Siwon violently to his car. To Donghae, it didn't matter that Siwon was currently eating his breakfast and had to leave his food - and coffee ... - behind.

It's your fault if I die of hunger!“, Siwon muttered as he and Donghae got into his black sporting car. Donghae threw his bag into his brother's car and laughed. „It won't hurt you to lose some weight“, he teased, grinning all over his face.

Siwon chuckled.
„You're already as kind as my stupid twin“, he replied winking, before he started the car and drove down their long ascend. On the huge gate that sealed the Cho-mansion off from curious eyes, he briefly greeted their attendant and headed for Donghae's dance studio.

When they reached the address Donghae told Siwon before, the younger one suddenly froze and eyed his brother. „Oh...“, he mumbled, obviously remembering something he didn't keep in mind before.
Siwon frowned a little.
„What's wrong?“, he asked and eyed his brother briefly, driving his car into a free parking lot in front of the dance studio.

I guess I need to tell you something before we.. enter“, Donghae mumbled silently and grabbed his bag out of the car, throwing it over his shoulder. „You know, since some weeks I have-“

Hae!“

A sudden shout interrupted Donghae and made both men turn their heads around. A young guy, probably around Siwon's age, was heading for them. He wore slaggy jogging pants and a white shirt saying 'Hip Hop changed my life' and his short, dyed hair was covered by a leo-patterned cap. He smiled widely at Donghae and when he reached the two men, he leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Donghae's cheekbone.

Immediately, Donghae started to smile.

Siwon raised his eyebrows. Did Donghae have a – ?!

The guy turned to Siwon and smirked, stretching out his hand. „Hi, I'm Hyukjae.“, he said frankly, smiling at the elder man. Still enormously confused, Siwon shook his hand and looked at his brother again.

Donghae cleared his throat.
„This is Hyukjae...“, he repeated the guy's name 
unnecessarily and smiled shyly, not explaining any further details about their relation. „And Hyuk, this is one of my elder brothers: Siwon.“

Hyukjae chuckled and put his hands into the large pockets of his jogging pants. „Ah, Hae talked lot about you before“, he said laughing and pointed at the dance studio in his back. „You wanna see Donghae dancing today? Believe me, he's brilliant!“

Overcoming his perplexity, Siwon laughed slightly and nodded. „I didn't expect less“, he winked and stepped with Hyukjae and his brother towards the entrance.

The three young man entered a large hall with lots of dance posters on its walls. Donghae and Hyukjae greeted a young man who stood on some kind of reception, directly walking towards the last door of the hall.
Just sit down here, we'll be back in some minutes“, Donghae said when they stepped into the bordering room. „I'll just pick out some tracks.“

He pointed at a bench next to the door and smiled at Siwon, before he placed his bag on the ground and left the room with Hyukjae again.
When Siwon followed them with his eyes, he saw that Hyukjae wrapped his arm around Donghae's shoulders and pulled him tight. Donghae chuckled at leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on Hyukjae's lips.

'My babybrother is in love...', Siwon thought smiling and leaned his back against the wall. He shook his head slightly and couldn't help chuckling, when he remembered Donghae's shy smile as Hyukjae joined them in front of the dance studio.

Hopefully, their father didn't know...

Since the unusual business of Mr. Cho, the four brothers had never spent much time with other children in their age. They had never gone to a public school, never joined any sports clubs and had hardly left the Cho-estate. About two years ago, Mr. Cho untightened his rules a little and allowed them to spent their freetime wherever they want. The only condition was to be in time when they have a business meeting and – of course – never waste a word about the Cho business. Of course, this was a huge improvement, but Siwon didn't know what Mr. Cho would do, if he knew that one of his sons is in a serious relationship.

When Donghae and Hyukjae entered the room again, they started to warm up and talked quietly with eachother. They laughed a lot, teased eachother and touched a little too often. To Siwon, they seemed to be very familiar and it made is heart skip to see how happy his brother was.

But Donghae's secret relationship wasn't the only thing that surprised Siwon on this day. When his younger brother started to dance – they'd chosen some song mash-ups with mainly rock and pop music –, he couldn't believe that this is the same clumsy and uncoordinated Donghae he knew for 16 years now.

Donghae's moves were very smooth and elegant. He always exactly hit the rhythm and his whole body seemed to be filled with the beat and music. Donghae's and Eunhyuk's body complement one another perfectly and Siwon couldn't deny the hot tension that built up in the room.

'Yes...', Siwon thought, sadly remembering last night's talk. 'He would definitely be an awesome dancer...'

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

When Donghae finally made a break and turned out the music, he was covered with sweat and panted heavily, but on his face was a huge smile. The adrenalin still rushed through every part of his body, when he joined Siwon on the bench.
Hyukjae was right: You ARE brilliant“, Siwon said with a bright smile and ruffled his brother's stringy hair.
Stop up!“, Donghae laughed and took a deep draft out of his water bottle.

Siwon looked at Hyukjae, who stood in front of the huge mirror and practiced silently some new dance moves.
So, my babybrother is in love, isn't he?“, Siwon muttered quietly and eyed Donghae, who immediately started to brush. He lowered his glance to the ground – a soft smile appeared on his face, when he uncertainly shrugged his shoulders.

Maybe...“, he mumbled evasively and looked at Siwon.

Congratulations, Baby-Hae.“, Siwon replied laughing and winked. He wrapped his arms around his brother and kissed him on the left temple. Looking up, he recognized Hyukjae who was observing them through the mirror.
Don't worry, he's yours!“, Siwon called out and grinned when a slight blush appeared on Hyukjae's cheeks.

Siwon glanced at his watch.
If you don't mind, I'd handle some things now and pick you up later, okay?“, he said to his brother and stood up from the bench. Donghae hesitated some seconds, briefly looking at Hyukjae. „Well...“, he mumbled and lightly bit his lower lip. „I actually hoped you could... maybe... if you don't mind –„

What's the point, Donghae?“ Siwon raised his eyebrows and looked at his brother.

I thought... maybe you could … PRETEND picking me up and make everyone think I sleep at home but actually I spend the night at Hyukjae's..“, Donghae mumbled scarcely audible and lifted his glance to Siwon.
Donghae frowned. „Yah! Stop grinning!“, he yelled angered and tried to kick against Siwon's shinbone, but the elder man quickly sidestepped.

I don't know if I can account for that“, Siwon teased his brother and smirked. Before Donghae was able to start yelling again, Siwon raised his hands and winked. „If someone asks, I don't know anything“, he said and ruffled his brother's dark hair again.
I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay? Just text me Hyukjae's address later.“

Donghae smiled relieved and stood up to hug his brother. „Thanks...“, he mumbled and kissed his cheek, before he turned around and smiled brightly at his boyfriend.

Siwon left the dance studio and got into his car again. He took out his smartphone and searched in his notebook for the address he had saved the night before. He his satnav and took a deep breath, before he started the motor and made his way up to the man, who didn't want to disappear from his mind anymore.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Couple no. 2: HyukHae
(especially dedicated to V. :P)

You like it?:)