Attraction and Desire

The Color of Blood

Siwon was a very calm and controlled person. He never lost his head and when he had to solve a problem, he orderly searched for the proper solution. There was hardly a thing that threw him off his course and he was able to manage nearly any complicated situation.

 

But not today.

 

Siwon stood in front of Jungsoo's door and wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans. The exaltation he felt during the whole day had flown away and made room for a displeasing strain and hundreds of worries.

 

Siwon had never had a real date before.

Of course, he had met various boys and even girls around his age and he had a couple of more or less serious relationships, but this had only been the children of his father's employees.

It had always been some kind of arranged and this was definitely nothing that Siwon would consider as a real date or relationship.

 

He took a deep breath and threw a brief glance on his outfit again, before he raised his hand and rang the bell. The shrill tone cut through the evening's silence and soon Siwon heard some rumbling and chattering behind the door. Steps approached Siwon and the door swung open. Immediately, Siwon looked into Jungsoo's brightly smiling face and all his concern left his mind.

 

Hi...“, he said silently and returned Jungsoo's smile automatically, while his eyes were still locked with his.

Hey...“, Jungsoo mumbled in the same low voice as Siwon, before he stepped aside and made room for Siwon to step in. A slight blush appeared on Jungsoo's cheeks, when he lowered his head with a shy smile and shut the door behind Siwon.

What's wrong?“, the younger man asked teasingly and winked, placing the bag with today's food on the floor.

Nothing“, Jungsoo replied a little too quick and eyed into the bag.

 

What did you buy?“, he asked curiously, inconspicuously changing the topic.

Siwon smirked and hung his jacket on the coatrack. „I wasn't sure what you like, so I decided for pizza, since … everyone likes pizza“, Siwon answered chuckling and grabbed the bag again to carry it into the kitchen. Jungsoo followed him and help him to unpack the food.

 

Good choice! I can't remember the last time I had pizza!“, Jungsoo replied laughing and took the bottle of wine that Siwon brought along. He searched in some drawers for a corkscrew and sweared silently. „, I thought it's here...“, he muttered scarcely audible and made Siwon laugh again.

 

The younger man stepped up to Jungsoo and gently grabbed the winebottle out of his hands. „I'm prepared“, he said smirking and went to his bag again, pulling out a corkscrew.

Jungsoo raised his eyebrows in surprise and the dimple appeared on his left cheek again.

 

Sorry“, Jungsoo mumbled quietly and took two wine glasses out of the cupboard. He placed them in front of Siwon on the kitchenet and waited for him to pour in some wine. „I really thought it's here but... I guess I've lost it during our relocation.“

 

Na, don't mention it.“, Siwon said kindly and pushed the cork back into the bottle after he poured in the wine. He lifted both glasses and handed one over to Jungsoo, slightly touching the elder man's fingers.

Siwon smiled relieved, when he felt that Jungsoo's hand was as cold and sweaty as his own.

 

I'm glad you agreed“, Siwon said honestly and clinked glasses with Jungsoo, before he raised the glass on his lips and took a sip of the dry but extremly delicious wine. He eyed Jungsoo as inconspicuously as possible and he just wasn't able to avert the smile from his face.

 

Jungsoo placed his wineglass on the kitchenet again and clapped his hands. „I'm starving“, he declared laughing and looked at his opposite.

He went to a wall cupboard above the oven and lifted himself up on his tiptoes, but he wasn't able to reach the white bowl that stood on the highest board. Siwon laughed hearty and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

Do you need any help?“, he taller man asked grinning and gained an angered look due from Jungsoo. Siwon laughed again and stepped demonstratively slowly behind the elder man.

Casually, he stretched out his hand and grabbed the white bowl, before he handed it over to Jungsoo.

Stop grinning!“, Jungsoo exclaimed, not able to hide a light chuckle. With his free hand, he pushed against Siwon's chest and made the taller man stumble slightly.

Hey!“, Siwon said laughing and automatically grabbed Jungsoo's arms to not lose his balance.

 

Jungsoo joined Siwon's laughter and looked him in the darkbrown eyes, before he winked slightly and detached himself from the taller man. He went back to the kitchenet on which they had placed the ingredients and grabbed everything he needed for the dough.

 

Would you like to slice the vegetable?“, he asked and threw a glance over his shoulder, eyeing Siwon with a kind smile.

I actually thought, YOU cook and I wait for my dinner“, Siwon answered teasingly, but immediately went to the kitchenet and started to wash the vegetables he brought along.

 

Does your father want to eat with us?“, Siwon asked after some minutes of pleasant silence, while only the knife's cutting and the clatter of the bowl filled the room.
Jungsoo raised his head briefly and smiled.

No, he's with some friends this evening“, he stated and kneaded the dough, before he wrapped it in some plastic wrap and placed it onto the kitchenet.

 

Siwon smirked a little and continued to slice the red pepper, the mushrooms and some onions. He wouldn't have had a problem when Mr. Park wanted to join them during their dinner, but honestly he was glad that they were alone. He really enjoyed being alone with Jungsoo and having a date while your father is around, is possible not that promising...

 

Jungsoo went up to Siwon and grabbed a piece of red pepper, before he shoved it into his mouth. He chuckled silently, when he saw Siwon's indignant face. „Hey! This is supposed for our pizza!“, Siwon exclaimed playfully and cut the last piece of pepper, before he shoved it onto an empty plate.

So?“, Jungsoo asked innocently. „I'm hungry!“

 

He chuckled slightly, before he grabbed another piece of bell pepper and held it in front of Siwon's closed lips. The younger man smiled slightly and was about to take the vegetable with his teeth, when Jungsoo unexpectedly pulled it back and ate it himself.

I'll get you for this!“, Siwon promised with dangerously low voice, before he winked and poured some wine into their glasses again.

Laughing, Jungsoo grabbed his glass and eyed Siwon with a bright smile and sparkling eyes.

 

 

Noone would exaggerate by claiming that this evening was absolutely perfect.

While letting the dough rise and finally waiting for the pizza to be ready to eat, the two young men sat with their glasses of wine in the Parks' livingroom. Their conversation switched continuously between calm, serious talks about their family and friends – Siwon tried to be as honest as possible without telling Jungsoo too much – and excited anecdotes with hundreds of laughters and smiles.

Both enjoyed the intimacy and closeness of each other and none of them could remember a previous conversation that honest and enjoyable.

 

When they had finished their meal and sat with their glasses on the large couch in the livingroom, they sat a little closer together than necessary and a pleasant, promising tension built up between them.

Their knees touched 'accidently' for several times, when Jungsoo moved on the couch to find 'a more comfortable position', he suddenly sat a little closer with Siwon and Siwon laid his arm over the couch's backrest after some time – of course without any specific purpose.

 

I've actually been a quite good student, but when my mom passed away during my third year of highschool, it really threw me off my course“, Jungsoo mumbled when they talked about their schooltime and he lowered his glance a little. He started to turn the nearly empty glass of wine in his hands and a sad smile appeared on his lips.
„Sorry, this is actually not a good topic for a date, is it?“, he added with a silent laugh.

 

It's a sad topic, but it's important“, Siwon answered honestly and hesitated some seconds, before he let his hand slid into Jungsoo's neck. He started to caress the elder's nape calmingly and felt a slight shiver running down Jungsoo's spine.

How had she been?“, Siwon asked silently and smiled again, interestedly looking at his opposite.

 

Jungsoo smiled a little and raised his eyes to look at Siwon. „Do you really want to hear this?“, he asked a little surprised, but Siwon only nodded and continued to Jungsoo's neck. He played a little with the elder's blonde hair and waited for him to continue talking.

 

For some seconds, Jungsoo kept silent, before he smiled again and took the last sip of his wine.

She and my father had actually been the perfect couple. During my childhood, they had never had a serious fight or argument and if they had some difficulties, they were able to talk about it in a really sensible and controlled way.

While my father was like the quiet, calming part in their relationship, my mom bursted into life. She was always happy and joyful and when I had been in a bad temper, I only had to look at her to feel better. She was open-minded and hearty and talkative and I bet there had been noone on this planet who disliked her...“

 

The silent laughter that pearled from Siwon's lips made Jungsoo interrupt himself. He raised his glance and frowned a little. „Why do you laugh?“, he asked a little disappointed and briefly clenched his teeth.

He couldn't hide his upcoming anger... This was a very serious topic for him and seeing Siwon laugh at his words affronted him.

 

When Siwon saw the expression on Jungsoo's face, he quickly straightened up on the couch and put on a calming smile. „Sorry, I didn't want to insult you“, he said silently, but Jungsoo grabbed Siwon's hand and pulled it out of his own neck.

This is definitely not a funny topic.“, Jungsoo stated dismissively and was about to stand up, when Siwon entangled his fingers with Jungsoo's and held him back.

 

Hey...“, Siwon mumbled concerned and looked into Jungsoo's eyes.

I didn't mean to harm“, he insisted silently and raised his free hand to gently Jungsoo's cheek. The elder man kept the denying expression on his face and eyed Siwon cool, but Siwon was undeterred by him.

He let his hand linger on Jungsoo's cheek and smiled warmly.

I just thought that she was probably exactly like you.“

 

When the meaning of Siwon's words reached Jungsoo's mind, his face immediately turned from angered to amazed. His heart bet painfully in his chest and he had to hold back some upcoming tears, since he felt that Siwon meant it absolutely honest. And this was probably the greatest compliment Jungsoo could imagine.

 

He looked into Siwon's deep brown eyes and in perfect synchrony, both men leaned a little forward and closed their eyes.

 

The kiss they shared was unbelievably soft and tender.

Siwon's hand still laid on Jungsoo's cheek, while his fingertips slowly caressed the soft skin and their lips were sensually exploring one another. Siwon smiled slightly, when he felt Jungsoo's shivering hand on his neck and he nibbled softly on Jungsoo's lips.

 

After eternal seconds, Jungsoo slowly broke the kiss and sighted deeply, before he wrapped his arms around Siwon's nape and hid his face on the younger man's neck.

Thank you...“, Jungsoo's whispered scarcely audible and Siwon pulled him as close as possible, softly caressing Jungsoo's back.

Siwon closed his eyes and turned his head a little. He deeply inhaled Jungsoo's smell, still being deeply inebriated by their previous kiss.

Jungsoo chuckled slightly and shook his head. „I... actually this is not my style“, he admitted silently while he still hid his face on Siwon's neck. His hot breath that touched Siwon's bare skin made the younger man shiver.

I guess, this is meant to make me proud, mh?“, Siwon answered quietly and made both men chuckle.

 

Some more seconds passed, until Jungsoo slowly detached himself from Siwon and cleared his throat. A slight blush was still visible on his cheeks.

It's already late...“, he mumbled silently and gave Siwon a light smile, before he got on his feet and took the empty wine glasses.

He carried them to the kitchen and Siwon lifted himself up with a deep sight. He smiled, when he put on his black leather jacket and threw a brief glance into the mirror.

 

Jungsoo entered the hall and eyed him shyly, before he opened the apartment's door and smiled again. „I really enjoyed this evening...“, he admitted with a silent laughter and never detached his glance from Siwon, while the tall man stepped outside the door and turned around a last time.

So did I“, Siwon mumbled smiling and raised his hand to over Jungsoo's hair again. He gave his opposite a last gentle smile. „Good bye“, he said kindly, before he turned around and left the house.

 

When Siwon stepped outside in the cold night air, he put his hands into his pockets and sighted deeply. A warm smile appeared automatically on his lips, when he headed to his car.

 

But actually, this wasn't good. This was absolutely bad...

He didn't know yet what this thin band between him and Jungsoo was, but he knew for sure that a probable relationship between them was impossible. He was a Cho and as soon as Jungsoo would discover this –

 

Siwon!“

 

A loud call in his back interrupted Siwon's thoughts and he turned around.

Surprised, he saw Jungsoo stepping outside the house and quickly going up to him, before he felt two arm arms around his neck and the elder man's lips on his own mouth again.
„Good night!“, Jungsoo said with a bright smile and disappeared as fast as he appeared before.

Still completely confused, Siwon laughed silently and shook his head, before he made his way back home.

 

The exaltation, he felt during the whole day, came back and filled up his whole body, leaving no space for worries and concern.

He was pretty sure, that there is nothing that could ruin his good temper right now. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

WonTeuk, WonTeuk, WonTeuk!!! ;)
I guess this is the point some of you waited for, right? I really love this couple...
Hopefully, you liked it and maybe leave a comment below :)

P.S:
Want another WonTeuk-Story? I just started a second one, so if you have some time left: Have a look! [Warning: Rated M]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/493019/insomnia-leeteuk-siteuk-siwon--superjunior-wonteuk