Kisses and Wine

The Color of Blood

Sungmin knocked quietly on the closed door and waited a few seconds for an answer. He opened the door and stepped inside the large room, immediately looking at the tall man who was standing at the window sill. Sungmin smiled slightly and placed the tray he brought along on the table.

How many times am I supposed to tell you?“, Kyuhyun asked without any greetings. He turned his head and glanced at the elder man. „You don't have to knock if you want to enter my room.“
His serious voice was replaced by a soft smile, when he completely turned around and went up to Sungmin. He gently stepped as close as possible to the waiter, so that he had to draw back and automatically shut the door with his back, when he butted at it.

Kyuhyun's strong arms wrapped around Sungmin's waist, before he leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on the man's full lips. „This meeting is way better than my father's appointment“, Kyuhyun mumbled smiling and detached his hand from Sungmin's waist to lock the door. Sungmin chuckled and leaned his head against Kyuhyun's shoulder, still being trapped between the door and Kyuhyun's warm body.

I have to work“, Sungmin said apologetically and placed a light kiss on Kyuhyun's neck, carefully pushing the taller man away.

Work for whom?“ Kyuhyun lifted his eyebrows and glanced at his opposite. „My father and my beloved stupid brothers are on the meeting.”

Sungmin sighted deeply. „There's this strange Cho-guy who always wants me to take wine into his room, you know?“, he mumbled quietly and pointed at the tray, perfectly overplaying and hardly able to hide his laugh.
He didn't even know how to uncork the bottle, so I always need to do it... And after he finished his first glass, he is drunk as hell and starts to talk rubbish.“

He glanced at Kyuhyun and burst out in a loud laughter as he saw the man's disgusted face. Sungmin tried to run away, but Kyuhyun's hands wrapped tightly around his upper arms and pinned him to the door again. „What did you say?“, the younger man asked seriously and – as a typical gesture – raised his left eyebrow.
I forgot to mention that he's extremely handsome, friendly and would never ever hurt an innocent waiter“, Sungmin added laughing and gave him an adorable smile.

Kyuhyun chuckled and caressed Sungmin's arms. „Lucky you“, he replied winking and turned around to the table. He grabbed the wine bottle and uncorked it without any problems. Sungmin tried to hide another laughter and threw a brief glance at the watch around his wrist.

Don't even think about leaving“, Kyuhyun mumbled without looking at Sungmin and poured in some wine. He took Sungmin's hand and pulled him to his large bed.

Kyuhyun...“ Sungmin furrowed his brows and looked desperately at the door. „I have to work...“
However, he didn't resist when Kyuhyun pushed him carefully onto the mattress and sat down next to him, immediately wrapping his arm around Sungmin's shoulders.

Kyuhyun took a small sip of his wine and handed the glass to Sungmin, who smiled a little and raised the glass to his lips.
I want you to stay...“, Kyuhyun mumbled scarcely audible and placed a soft kiss on Sungmin's temple. When he saw that Sungmin had lowered the glass again, Kyuhyun tilted his head a little to capture Sungmin's lips, tasting the sweet wine that made him smile immediately.

As soon as Sungmin felt Kyuhyun's lips, he closed his eyes and forgot about his work. He smiled slightly and raised his free hand to place it on Kyuhyun's neck, right above his fast pulse, just like he used to do it every time.
Sungmin opened his lips a little and pushed his tongue gently into his boyfriend's mouth. He sighted deeply, when he felt Kyuhyun's soft tongue and started to play with it.

Breaking the kiss after endless seconds, both men panted for air and chuckled silently. Kyuhyun placed a light kiss on Sungmin's nose, followed by another chuckling, and raised his hand to over Sungmin's black hair.

I think I'll stay some time...“, Sungmin finally gave in and took another sip of Kyuhyun's wine.

 

- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - 

 

I proudly present: The story's first couple: KyuMin.