Heaven's Call

Mr & Mrs Lee

DONGHAE'S POV

I'm never gonna see her again. 

"I'm sorry Jess. I truly am," I said, in a whisper.

I heard Cebe approaching. With all the strength I had left, I stood up.  I took out a gun from my back and checked the bullets. I have never failed a mission and I am never gonna fail this. I searched deep in my jeans pocket and I took out a device that Nathan invented. I pressed a red button and I knew, Nathan would be here in any minute. It's a device that could locate where you are and it is for emergency use. 

You better come quickly, Nathan!


 

While reading this part of story, pls play this song. It's related, (I guess) :) Thanks

 

NIS HQ

SA Lee Jing Suk walked to his office with a cup of coffee in his hands. He sat at his desk and read some files. After a while, he felt bored and stared at nothing, until he turned his head to his right and saw a picture frame on his desk. After all these years, he never really have the strength and courage to throw it away. A picture that brought a typhoon of thoughts to his foolish, coward mind. The vicious claw of loneliness trapped his heart and the feeling was like an adrenaline rush. 

"I'll wait for you, if it's the last thing I do...." 

Jong Suk clenched his fist and in his right hand, he was holding a silver ring with a small diamond on top.

(The ring)

Jong Suk remembered the day that he proposed to Se Young. She said yes, she cried and said yes. She promised him to stay by his side forever. That if he hasa mission for a few months even years, she would wait because she loves him. He remembered precisely that day, April 19th. But one day, she went MIA. She didn't call him, text him or even see him. He waited outside Seoul District Law Firm during her lunch hour to pick her up but she didn't show up. He waited for her again at the same place to pick her up at night and send her home, but she wasn't anywhere to be found. 

He made a mistake the other day and as well as the day before that and days before that. So many promised and arranged dates that he planned went cancelled because of him. Se Young got tired of it and started questioning his faith and loyalty. But he reassured her by proposing her to a marriege. A marriege that he is certain of. She left him without a reason. Until now, he don't know why.


JESSICA'S POV

I know I'm not gonna win this battle so I decided to do the dreadful thing: blow this house. I went straight to the kitchen and cut the oven wires, resulting gas to be released. I waited for Cebe to approach and I lit the fire. I ran quickly, dodging bullets Cebe shot and arrived to the room that I left Donghae. But... he's not there. My heart sank to the sight of nothingness. 

My breath came out heavy and fast. I don't know what to do. I can't move. I waite for Cebe to find me, to got me at the edge of dying but he isn't coming. I felt strange. Then I gingerly walked towards the living room, where Cebe was suppose to be but nope, nothing. Then I saw a trail of blood and I totally hope that it's not Donghae's.  I followed with a curious heart then it leaded me to a room. I stopped for a while, checking mu gun and my dagger. I took a deep breath and entered. 

Then, everything went black.


NIS HQ-Lee Sunny

Two more months till I finish my training. I know I have two more months. Why..? Don't ask me why. I am sure and nothing with change that. After hours of various tests and combat field, I decided to freshen myself up by swimming. I haven't swim for quite sometime, and by that I mean, swimming in a pool, not in the middle of the salty sea. 

As I was swimming, I heard somebody getting into the water so I ducked up and saw none other than my annoying rival, Lee Sungmin. He had this irritating smirk on his face, sometimes I feel like punching him. 

"Cool water today huh?" He asked.

I just shot him a cold stare and continued swimming. Luckily I wore a swimming suit that covers me from head to toe. Just imagine me wearing a bikini in front of him. Yucks!! 

I kept on swimming but he would always swam to me. I avoided of course but he did it again so I decided to just stop swimming. I got out of the pool and quickly grabbed a towel then went to the showering room. 

"I'm not gonna follow you in there..." he said playfully. 

Urghh... Lee Sungmin = annoying!!


Jung Il Yong is still in the hospital. His wound seem to be quite serious. Hwa Young and Jong Suk as well as Sungmin have already visited him. When the three of them were there, the only sound they heard was the beep of the machine that indicates a person's still alive. They all talked to him but he barely replied. His strength is still weak and he hated it. He told the trio that he truly hates hospital and the three of them agreed. 

They talked for quite sometime until the nurse came and told them off because Il Yong has to get plenty of rest. The three left and right after that, the room is filled with fading beep of the machine and a few seconds later, everything went silent.