Back-stabbed

Mr & Mrs Lee

AUTHOR'S POV

The awkward silence between them was truly like a pin-drop silence. Not until a bullet crashed through the glass and almost hit Jessica's arm by a few inches. Reflexly, the three of them ducked down. Yoona screamed in shock and terror. What happens next is something so unimaginable to them especially to Jessica because the one she trusted back stabbed her... in the face.

 

Donghae quickly grabbed a gun in his desk drawer. He loaded it and counted his remaining bullets. He has 5. He looked over to Jessica.

"Are you alright?" He touched her arm, very lightly.

"Yeah... I'm a spy remember.."

Yoona who was still crouching on the floor looked up at Donghae and talked a bit loud. Donghae quickly covered with his hand. Jessica took out a dagger from her shoes and rolled her eyes. She doesn't know who that woman is but she doesn't like it that she's here. Even so, Jessica ducked her head up and tried to make clear of who was the one who almost shot her. She couldn't see anything through the fog and shattered glass. Donghae pulled Yoona closer to the desk and motioned her to stay still and very extremely quiet.

He moved over to Jessica and motioned to her to move on his count. Jessica had to agree even though she would love to kick that bastard's on her own. Donghae beckoned her to go so she did. With only a dagger in her hand, Jessica gingerly tip-toed towards the broken window. Donghae was guarding her behind her back. His eyes were focused on the surrounding. Yoona was sitting on the floor, knees to her chest. Her shoulder shook very hard due to terror and shock. She covered when she accidentally let out a soft tremble that escaped her lips. She repeatedly told herself in her heart to stay still and quiet. That everything's going to be okay.

Everything was quiet now. Pin-drop silence. Jessica eyed the surrounding with her eagle eyes. She heard something and without hesitation she threw the dagger to her right and the dagger almost stabbed a stranger in between his legs... Ouch..! The stranger, who escaped a life-threatening moment immediately charged towards Jessica. Jessica stood there, unarmed. All that she depend on now is her fighting skills. Donghae knew all too well that she would never stand a chance against him. So Donghae counted every second he took a step closer to Jessica. He counted from 1, the stranger in black e was mask was running towards his wife with his wife's dagger. 2, He is getting closer. 3, Closer 5, Closer, 6, Baaam..!!! Donghae shot him straight in his stomach. Jessica was a bit stunned by that. Donghae quickly moved towards that man and asked for a name.

He grabbed that man's shirt, "Name..! Tell me a name,!" 

That man just responded with a smirk which in return Donghae smacked his head with his gun. His temple bruised. 

"A name..!!" Donghae raised his voice a little, a little bit rougher as well, his voice.

That man spat on his face. Donghae let out a warth sigh and angrily wiped that spat on his face. He tightened his grip in his gun. He controlled his anger but the grip on that man's shirt got tighter. So much tighter that the fabric started to tear. "A name..!!!"

"You wouldn't dare try to kill me."

While Donghae interrogated that man, Jessica went over to Yoona and comforted her with a pat on the shoulder and a warm smile. Suddenly, she heard something outside the office room. She was positive that she heard someone moving. She went to the desk drawer and took out another gun from it. She  loaded it and walked towards the door. She peeped through the glass. She saw the back of the person but judging from the long wavy hair, it must be a woman. She turned to Yoona and put her index finger on her lips, signaling to her to keep quiet. Yoona nodded and gulped down her saliva. 

 

Jessica opened the door slowly, not making any sudden noises that would make that woman jumped out of her alert position. That woman was searching through stuff in a safe which she managed to break the code. In just a few minutes, she broke the safe code. She must be skilled. Jessica thought. She walked closer to the woman. That woman didn't even notice Jessica's present until Jessica lightly put her gun behind her head.

"Turn around. Put your hands up."

That woman swung her arms towards Jessica but Jessica was quick enough to bent down and blocked that woman's arm with her left arm. Jessica twist the hand making that woman turned around automatically.. Jessica's eyes widened in shock. She has never expected that person to betray her like this. That woman smirked. It was an evil and dark one.

"Surprise, bff..!" That woman mocked.

"HANA!!!" Jessica exclaimed. 

Hana is Jessica's assistant in the computer temp company and her 'partner in-crime' for her spy agency. They are best friends so to say. Hana was her bridesmaids during Jessica's wedding and even helped her in many of Jessica's missions.

 

Hana punched Jessica's face and kicked her knee. Jessica groaned in pain. She stood up and faced her friend. Hana put her hands up in fists, ready to fight. Jessica let out a chuckle. She punched Hana which Hana avoided but Jessica quickly punched Hana in the stomach which made Hana bent down in pain. Jessica knocked Hana's head with her elbow and slammed her head against the wall. 

Jessica knew now. She knew how Cebe could find her in her house, on the day that she thought Donghae died. She knew how Cebe knew her. Now she knew why she is on the hunt. 20 millions buck for her head. Now she knew. It is all because of a lying b**** that she trusted so much. It all made sense now.

 

Jessica kicked Hana's knee and slapped her face with a document. Jessica was in so much wrath that she couldn't stop. She grabbed Hana's head and slammed it on the desk. Donghae who had finished dealing with the man (he killed him by strangling him because Donghae almost got stabbed by him) came rushing to the scene. Yoona was still sitting on the floor, knees to her chest. She closed her eyes tightly and tears started to fall. Her body shook in ferocious fear that she never knew.

Donghae quickly stopped Jessica when he saw that she ain't stopping. Jessica turned to Donghae and her face flashed wrath, the face that Donghae has never seen. Donghae shook his head, signaling that hurt her more won't do any good. Jessica let out an angry grouch and fanned herself with her hands. 

"Start talking," she pointed to Hana who was sitting on the floor, cupping her bleeding head, "and then you!" she pointed to Donghae.


A/N: A double update. Ouch...! I hate back-stabbing. Do you hate back-stabbing? :D Have a nice sweet dream. (It's already 11.40 PM here [2340 hrs] ) XD XD 

Pls look forward to the next update. XOXO