Loving You Ain't That Easy

Mr & Mrs Lee

Turkey

Donghae put on his Ray Ban sunglasses and rolled up his right sleeve. He stopped and look around him. Turkey isn't that bad. He saw many beautiful ladies walking through the busy and crowded streets. Come on! Can't a married man think that other women, other than his wife are beautiful..? I mean, he still loves his wife dearly but... the marriage...

He averted his attention to a coffee shop, a guy waiting at a table for two. Donghae walked towards him.

"Get in and get out." The man said.

Donghae nodded without looking away from his hands. In his hands, a document filled with top secret information that will secure his country's peace if he succeeds. If he doesn't, then.....

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul District Law Firm

"Look, there are no absolute proof that shows that he wasn't on the crime scene."

Park Se Young defended her client. The case that she's working on would be the toughest and the most complicating case she has ever handled. The court session went on for another three hours before they decided to end it with again, no absolute clear verdict. It has been 3 weeks since the first court session. It added a lot of stress to her and she found no way out.

Se Young also went to NIS to investigate more on the case. So far, all that she gained was:

Client's Name: Han Yong Joon

Age: 25

Suspected Criminal Offence(s): Murdering, Kidnapping

Criminal's Victim(s): Son Eun Woo(an agent in NIS)

Crime Scene: Mokpo

Criminal records: None

None. Yong Joon has no criminal records. A week ago, Se Young did a speed and energy test on Han Yong Joon. The results were quite shocking. His physical stamina was too low. From her perspective, no way that he could kill a skilled special agent. He didn't even know how to punch properly. His speed and force were to low to kill a person. Se Young interrogated him as well. Apart from law, she also graduated from psychology major. He showed no sign of lies, uncomfort, nervous or hesitance. Yong Joon was worn out and stressed during the interrogation. She understood why. Those sleepless nights and worrying minds disturb souls of men.

Se Young sighed and sat back on her chair. She banged her forehead on the table because her mind wasn't fully hundred percent focusing on the case. She was thinking about something else as well. About him. Where is he?

National International Service HQ

SA Lee Min Ho stared deeply on the screen of the computer. His index finger and forefinger rested on his chin. Feeling hot, he took off his blazer and thew it on the ground. and loosen his tie. Then he walked back and forth while thinking very deep. Extremely deep that he didn't even hear his office phone rang. Frustrated, he rolled up his sleeves and thought deeply again. This time, the phone has rang twice. He stopped  and closed his eyes for a second then walked towards the phone and picked it up. He mumbled a yes and hang up. He looked outside the window of his office room and then, after a couple of minutes, picked up his jacket and walked out.

At the director's office, SA Lee Min Ho begged the director.

"Look! A team I chose to sent out there, with no supplies, back-ups or even extra weapons are facing death! Your best team, Director! Remember that! Remember that they saved your daughter and that was why you trusted them to do this mission. You approved them..!"

Kim Shim Yong took off his glasses. His face tensed.

"What are you going to do?"

"Send me..-" Min Ho couldn't finis his sentence because the director interrupted.

"You'll need a team. Then it's a no."

"Give me a team. Give me a week and..-"

"I would not risk anymore agents!"

"Give me a team and we'll be back in a week," Min Ho stressed.


Jessica cleaned her knife. The cloth stained with red blood. A smirk painted on her face, her job's done. Now, all that she needed was Alexander Puldolvkin. The man that almost destroyed her life. She took a gadget from the jacket belonged to the dead body. She checked her watch. It was almost 3 o'clock. Donghae siad that he'll touchdown at the airport by 3.30 PM. She quickly left the place and drove off to the airport. 

SEOUL NATIONAL AIRPORT

The time was almost 5.30 PM but Jessica didn't spotted Donghae at all. She tried calling his cellphone but it reached to voicemail. She wrapped her arms around her body and tap her right index finger on her left arm. Where is he? She called Donghae's office and his secretary answered the phone.

"Hello, this is Mrs Lee. Mr Lee is scheduled to come home today from America right?" Jessica asked.

"Yes ma'am. He is suppose to touchdown by.." the secretary didn't get a chance to finish her sentence.

"By 3.30 PM. I know but he's still not here. And it's 5.30 PM!"

"Maybe his flight was delayed or something ma'am. I'm pretty sure Mr Lee will arrive soon."

Without any goodbyes or thank you, Jessica hung up. She took a seat and pulled her jacket tighter around her body. She tapped her right foot. Jessica examined her surroundings and felt a bit strange. 

****

The time now is 12.00 midnight. Jessica sat in her car, tapping the steering with her fingers. She looked outside the widow with a sharp look. Something's wrong.

She drove to Donghae's office.


Donghae's Company

Jessica ignored Donghae's secretary who is nagging saying that she couldn't g into his office since it's private.

"But I'm his wife!" Jessica yelled.

With that she walked into his room and stood at the door, examining the whole room. She walked to his desk and saw a picture of them together. 

haesica-spao.jpg

(The picture Jessica saw on Donghae's desk)

Jessica smiled and saw a file on the table. She looked behind her back and opened the file. It contained some engineering stuff, blah blah, blah. Under the desk, there are three build-in drawers. She opened the first one and it contained some pens and ties and socks. Messy... The second drawer contained his tools and paperworks. However, the third drawer is locked and it has a word encrypted on it, saying 'B.P.'

Jessica felt strange and curious. She pulled her hairpin from her hair and began to open the lock. Bingo. She managed to unlock the drawer and pulled it open. Inside, there are two files, both labeled in symbols. 

"Greek..?" Jessica figured.

The file was labeled as Top Secret and the word NIS was clearly seen. Jessica's jaw dropped. 

NIS, as in National Intelligence Service...

 

NORTH KOREA

Lee Jong Suk found a way out of the jungle. But he knew someone will die, or maybe none of them. He looked at Sungmin, then HwaYoung then to Il Yong. He closed his eyes and prayed to God to keep them safe. He nodded to Sungmin and Hwa Young. He patted Il Yong's shoulder and whispered 'You kick ..'

The team loaded up their guns and and began to move. Sooner or later, they'll come home.

The North Korean spies spotted them. They fired at the Anankasei team but each of them dodged every single flying bullets. Sungmin took cover as he was supporting him so Il Yong wouldn't fall. Sungmin put Il Yong down and Il Yong shooted behind the cars. The two men were panting hard. 

"If I don't make it out alive..." Il Yong broke the silence.

"You're too young to die, Dragon." Sungmin said.

Sungmin ran and fought with the North Koreans. He punched a guy in the eye and twisted his hands around and threw him, making him fall into another North Korean spy. Sungmin smirked and kicked the other guy between his legs and did a double-punch in the abs. Jong Suk joined the party and threw a dagger across the wind, stabbing straight to the North Korean spy's heart. Jong Suk banged his head to the guy's head and punched his bald head. Then, he kicked the guy's stomach and broke his index finger. Hwa Young was over the other side, running towards Il Yong who was attacked by a group of North Korean spies. She took out her M16 and shooted at the bastards. 

After the situation was clear, they stole a car and ran off to a deserted port and again, stole a boat. They bid farewell to the hell North Korea and waited anxiously to arrive home. But, none of them knew what awaits them when they arrive home. 


A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update. I'm busy with my trials so wish me luck. I hope you enjoy this chapter although it's short. Wonder what happens to Donghae and what will happen to the Anakasei team. And what is B.P.? I also updated Romeo and Juliet..! Yay!!