Epilogue Part 2

Mr & Mrs Lee

Finally, after numerous unfortunate, surprising and death-welcoming events, Mr and Mrs Lee are finally together again. So does Jong Suk and Se Young with their adorable baby boy, Lee Joon Ho. Sunny and Sungmin are currently on their honeymoon so the last time I checked, they clearly said, "DO NOT DISTURB!"

 

Park Hwa Young is still finding strength to move on. It will be extremely hard for her since she is the jerk one in the relationship between her and Lee Min Ho. But once a wise man said that sadness won't be long, happiness is for eternity. 

 

Time passes by and they all keep in touch with each other. During Jessica's third month of pregnancy, Donghae and her move to Paris, France. They live a quiet happy life, waiting for the arrival of the baby. They both still don't know the gender of the baby as Jessica insisted to keep it as a surprise. Oh well..! I guess they have to wait for 7 more months!

 

NIS currently is on the run of election; trying to find a new director who will serve his country and people for safety and nothing else. A director whom prioritizes the nation's sake and nothing else. Until then, NIS is currently shut down and all private security forces are temporarily handed to the army. 

 

 

 

A FEW WORDS FROM THE AUTHOR

Well hello there, readers! So far, I have been on a roller-coaster ride writing this story. I had so much fun and this story is a definite to treasure deep in my heart. Writing genres such like this (action, romance) is a no joke. I had quite a hard time trying to figure out the arrangement of scenes. But I do realize that through writing, I get to know my weakness and perks. I realize that I have a thing for fluffy and rom-com. Of course for HaeSica lovers, this ending is a good one although I myself felt that that wasn't enough. Some of you requested me to do a sequel. At first thought, I think it is great and then I have doubts because I do have two more stories to finish and I am running out of ideas. I have a story in the making which features a few of the EXO members paired up with OCs. 

Do check on this story updates. Maybe I'll be writing a sequel. Who knows. Until then, with much love from me...! XOXO XD

 

I want to thank to all my readers, subscribers, commenters and upvoters. It means the whole world to me that you are loving my story so much. 

 


 

SUBSCRIBERS

meanijazz, gorjessicaida, jamillechu, haesicaelflove_, cyrsransica, ruks123, haesicarocks, jongsicalover, cae_Siwon, bubblystar1, yeols899, ilOvEyOu121, cutepie, icefishy122, QinMeisi, sugen123, 10junsu, JessicaTiffany, I-LOVE-EXO, seokyute708, SpringDragon, aikee_raven, amidstsimplicity, rina_takashi, tifryzelle, heartdot, sicanim, fortythree, ragazza, KrisSicaHaeMyungU, tiasica, IcePrincesomi, chocobella2, vanilla2915, missZa-T, widifishy, lazyangel, --hipster, veneciacai, kpoplife89, kyusiclover, lulabye1, sujusone24, iloveseokyu11, SujuElfishyLove, HaeSicaLover1999, TheYoSilLove123, lousoshisuju913, young_lady, minanty, Xsalvia, fishyprincess05, SuperGeneration_5807, yongseokyu11, tubbysica, overact, sweet-eclair, sweetjellytine, CookiePicklePants, tennisj, SuperGeneration28, angellove13579, linaaak3, seokyu91, JLOVSNSDJESSICA, HaeSica_28, itzy04, Supergeneration18, SuperJuniorFishy, joasarah, casi1915, SONEELFICEFISHY, alex-san, maxine0000, lovelikesea, luluthegurl, annepotpot, LittleMissVi, wietri3, and phynii411.

 

 

UPVOTERS

tamynl, ilOvEyOu121, fortythree, ragazza, tennisj, sugen123, I-LOVE-EXO, rina_takashi, fishyprincess05, tifryzelle, heartdot, sujusone24, --hipster, CookiePicklePants, SuperGeneration28, lovelikesea, and LittleMissVi

 


Thanks so much. My gratitude towards ALL of you are bigger than all universes combine. I wish I didn't miss out any names. I love you and thank you! :D