Epilogue Part 1

Mr & Mrs Lee

Hwa Young looked at the ring around her finger. She caressed it with her thumb continously. Her heart felt miserable, almost dying. They say, you never know how much someone means to you until you lose them. Hwa Young guessed that it hit her now. She should've had treated him better, expressed her feelings more, mind to care for him more, but what's the use of crying over spilt milk now. 

Her eyes red, swollen because of crying profusely. She didn't know what made her feel worse: the fact that he died too soon or the fact that she has been nothing but a jerk to him. Hwa Young cursed herself for not trying to be there for him. There were a lot of times where she could've had say those three words that could change her life. Yes. Hwa Young has never, ever said those three words to him before. Yet, he never failed to tell her how much he loved her. 

I guess what goes around, comes back around. 

Hwa Young tried to find the strength in her legs, forcing herself to get up on her feet. She had to hold on to herself against the wall, so that she wouldn't stumble down. 

"Without you... I am nothing.." Hwa Young cried. 

 


Sunny and Sungmin were driving to their honeymoon destination. Yes, they are now officially married. Sunny was so happy that she couldn't even stop smiling. While driving, they talked about a lot of things like the activities they're going to do, and a lot of stuff. Sungmin the radio to lightened the already cheerful mood. Suddenly, a Girls' Generation's song came out on the radio. Sunny rolled her eyes, knowing that Sungmin is such a fangirl. 

"I wonder how are you so tough and manly when you are always fangirling on them...." Sunny said in annoyance.

Sungmin who was driving while singing along to the 'The Boys' song, looked over towards Sunny. He smiled knowing that he succeeded in making his wife jealous. 

"Someone is being so jealous over her handsome husband..." Sungmin said. 

Sunny rolled her eyes and sighed. She wrapped her arms around her body and pouted. Suddenly, she felt the car slowing down. 

"Oppa.. What are you doing..?" 

Sungmin pulled the car over to the roadside and turned off the engine. He leaned closer towards Sunny who was backing away from him with her hands crossed around her chest. 

"O-Oppa W-What are yo-you doing..." she stuttered. 

"No one is on the road except for us..." Sungmin said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

Sunny looked outside the window. Yes, no one is on the road except for both of them...

"So I think I should demonstrate to you how great my love is so that your jealousy won't win over yourself..." Sungmin said while leaning closer. 

Sunny closed her eyes, letting Sungmin took the lead. Less than a second, she felt his lips crashed on hers. Sunny was so shocked that she didn't even move a muscle but she started responding after a while. The kiss became so hot and passionate as Sungmin slipped his tongue into . 

Then later, you can guess what they're doing in the car....


 

 

Donghae leaned his head onto his wife's shoulder. He closed his eyes and smiled. They just got back from visiting Se Young and Jong Suk and their adorable 6-month old baby, Joon Ho. 

"You know babe, when I look at Joon Ho, I do really want a baby of out own..." Donghae said. 

Jessica who was drinking a cup of coffee almost spilled it out of . She managed to gulp it down. She coughed several times while patting her chest. 

"Babe are you okay..?" Donghae said, sitting up and rubbed her back. 

"What did you say...?" Jessica asked in bewilderment. 

"I said that I want a baby of our own.."

Jessica scoffed. "I don't think we are ready yet..."

Donghae shrugged. "What's so hard about parenting...?"

Jessica was about to say something when she felt uneasy around her stomach area. Suddenly she felt nauseuous and she immediately covered with her hand. Donghae saw this and he quickly put his arms around her shoulder. 

"Babe... please don't joke around. This is the second time of today that you make me jump... It's not funny..." Donghae said seeing his wife furrowed her eyebrows, as if she's in pain. 

Jessica quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, leaving a dumbfounded Donghae. 

"Baby.... are you alright..?" Donghae asked while walking towards the bathroom only to find that it was locked. He could hear Jessica puking. Suddenly, Donghae's eyebrows shot upwards. He opened his mouth. Realization hit him. Could it be....?