Chaos in Karelia

Mr & Mrs Lee

FIVE OR SIX YEARS AGO.....

Damn it! They spotted me!

Donghae ran as fast as he could, no, he ran as fast as lightning speed. Bullets were soaring through the air, targeting at him. Somehow, he managed to dodge every single bullet. He cursed under his breath and a drip of salty sweat messed his sight. He took a left and panted silently. He was standing against a wall and hoped that those bastards wouldn't find him. Police came rushing into the scene at the same time when a civilian reported to them. Donghae cursed repeatedly. This day is truly a pain in the .

Donghae had been running miles away to avoid those guys. No, it's not that he couldn't fight, he is in fact the top assassin in his firm. He was born to do this. It's his destiny. But he couldn't afford to blow his identity. So he ran because if he fight those bastards now, the police might arrest him and boom..! There goes his mission. He never fails. Not even once. Even if he bleed at the end of the day, the mission is always a piece of cake to him.

"Find him. Don't let that f*** get away!" the commander of the 'gang' ordered in Russian.

He called me a what?! Now that boils my anger.

The 'gang' divided into four groups. The police aimed fire and shooted. Those bastards charged at them and some to him. Donghae heartbeats had calmed down but he was so worn out. Donghae knew he couldn't get tired now. The game has just begun and he would be damned if he ends it now. So he did what he had to do.

Donghae jumped out from his hiding place and immadiately, the gang attacked him as well as the police. He punched a big fat bald guy in the face and slammed his head to the walls. Another guy with a funny moustache attacked him but Donghae dodged in time and kicked his stomach. The guy groaned in pain and Donghae took this advantage to punched him in the jaw. A police officer attacked him but he dodged and tried not to hurt the officer. Nevertheless, the officer attacked him again and as a reflex, he defended himself. He turned to his left and saw a bastard pulling his trigger. He pushed the officer towards a safer place and took aout his shotgun and shooted at the guy who pointed his gun at him. A guy charged at him, no, more like running to him with a trench knife. He dodged it and fed him a butterfly kick, landing that guy straight on the floor on his back.

He shooted at those bastards, not missing any targets at all. The officer also fired at him. He counted the bullets. 4 more rounds left. He hid behind a wall. Suddenly the atmosphere was deadly silent. He checked his pockets for extra bullets or guns. . None! Donghae knew that he couldn't survive without any guns now that he is exhausted. He looked at his left forearm and limb. He got some severely cuts. He peeked behind his back. Those guys in black suits were following his blood trace. Some of the officers are fighting with some of those bastards.

Then he saw a truck with an open bonet. He got an idea. Donghae tore some pieces of his shirt and quickly wrapped it around his wounds. He took a deep breath and counted.

(*SLOW MOTION STARTS)

10, 9, 8, Those guys who wanted him dead were getting closer. Their animal instinct were rising.

7, 6, The truck was getting closer to the spot that was perfect to allow him to jump into it.

5, 4, 3, Donghae steadied himself. The guys pulled their triggers.

2, The guys are only a few inches away.

1 Donghae ran as fast as he could. The guys shooted at him. He managed to dodged every single bullet but one of them pierced through his flesh.

(*SLOW MOTION ENDS)

He flinched but it didn't affect his speed. He jumped into the back of the truck and lowered himself so he was completely hidden. The driver noticed his presence but Donghae put his index finger on his lips, signalling the driver to keep quiet. Unfortunately, the driver wouldn't tolerate.

When he got far away, he jumped out of the truck. His ears were numb after hearing the old man driver whined along the way after he succesfully got help from him to drive him to a nearby neighbourhood. He got off from the truck. His left arm covering his wound in his right shoulder.

He walked towards a bar, waving his left hand to the driver, signalling a reckless thank you. He got in and ordered a cup of burbone and headed straight away to the toilet. He took out something from his left pocket which turned out to be a a packet containing a bottle of liquid medicine and a syringe. He injected it to his arm and grunted under his breath. His breath coarse and deep. He collected the rubbish in the sink and threw it in the dustbin.

He got out of the toilet and sat on a chair and drank his already served burbone. He was about to relax a bit when he saw a reflection of those bastards again on his glass. He let out a silent sigh. Damn those f*** bastards! Police came barging in. Those bastards quickly ran away from the scene. The officers were searching for him.

Donghae knew he couldn't fight well now that he is wounded and he already injected his painkiller. In fact, they're officers. It's not their fault to think that he's the bad guy. He's not the bad guy! He drank a glass of burbone which made him a bit dizzy. Then, he saw a woman with a light brown hair and very skinny figure. Her eyes are light brown and she has a cold expression on her face.

**************************************************

Jessica went into a bar, slipping her knife into its pocket tied around her thighs. She hid her slightly wounded collarbone with her long hair. She avoided any contact with any sort of human. Seriously, some humans could never be humane. She glanced to her front and saw a man drinking his burbone, staring at her as if it's his first time seeing a woman. Men....

Then she turned her head around and saw a tall, fit guy with very big muscle arms walked into a bar, wearing a black sunglasses. His hair ruffled because of the wind. His face rough with small scars. Alexander Puldovkin. He is her target, but not now. She walked to Donghae and......

*****************************************************

Donghae walked towards the woman and said Russian, "Hey honey." Then they quickly left the bar before the officers notice them. Donghae was about to open the door of the bar when an officer caught his arm.

"Ae you travelling alone sir? Who are you with?" The officer said in Russian.

Donghae answered the officer's first question, "No, I'm with her."

Donghae took the woman's hand and she smiled in return.

The officer let them off and Donghae entered a room with the woman and quickly close the door.

He leaned against it and the woman put her ear against the door, so that she could hear what was happening. Then she held out her hand and introduced herself, "I'm Jessica."

Donghae took her hand and shook it while he introduced himself, "Donghae."

After they talked a bit, a process of getting to know each other, they went to a nearby village and sat by the lake. The scenery was a sight to behold. Jessica breathed in the clean fresh air and closed her eyes for a moment. So this how it feels to hideaway from 'living at the edge'.

Donghae watched her and couldn't help but to feel amazed by her beauty. Her small thin, light pink lips curled into a faint smile. Her very skinny figure is so petite compared to his muscular body frame. They started talking about where they hail from and what food they like and the weather and sorts.

The conversation got somehow deep and addictive, none of them showed any sign of tiredness. They talked for hours and soon the topic changed to ual appeals and ideal types and sorts. Donghae knew it was his lust that made him kissed Jessica's luscious lips and it was her lust as well for not trying to stop him. Instead, she welcomed him. The rain started pouring and these two not-so-strangers weren't even bothered by the nature's anger. Thunders broke the silence in anger and the rain heavily thumped to the ground. It sounded like drums, its speed equivelant to the two people's heartbeats. Fast and rushing.

Jessica knew she musn't get to close to any strangers. It's dangerous for her. Nevertheless, she never felt such peace and calm once he conquered her lips. She did the thing that she thought to be right, not knowing the consequences ahead of both of them. That night, they sneaked into a barn and covered the floor with sheets. The barn was filled with lustous sounds of two people becoming one.

**************************************************************

Jessica, or preferably Sica by herself, woke up and found that she was all alone, lyiing on the floor. Her body was covered with his and her shirt. She took Donghae's shirt and buttoned it. It reaches till her thighs so she didn't care about any pants. She looked to her left and saw Donghae looking outside the wihe sneaked window. She sneaked behind him and back-hugged him. Donghae hold her hands and exhaled. Donghae turned around and conquered her lips and muttered in between the kisses, "You are so addictive." Donghae could feel Sica smiled on his lips. So, they stayed like that for a couple more minutes, or at least until the owner of the barn shooed them out, which if you think logically would be during the middle of the day.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So there you go chapter 2. Fighting scenes, you just have to wait. Oh and be prepared for some SunSun moments. Wait....!!! Why is SunSun in this story...? That, you will have to find out yourselves... :D hope you enjoyed. Do comment. Critics are highly appreciated.