Counseling

Mr & Mrs Lee

"I'll go first," he said raising his right hand, "Urmm.... I have to say.. umm... we don't really need to be here," Jessica just smiled broadly.

"So we've been married for five years," He continued.

"Six." Jessica intercut him.

"Five, six years" DongHae answered chastened.

"And... this is like a check-up for us.."

"Very well then, let's pop the hood." Said the counselor.

 

DongHae and Jessica were at the marriege counsellor office. They were there to talk about their bored marriege life. You know like, morning go to work, evening the wife comes home, cook dinner, husband be back by 7 at night, have dinnner then go to sleep. Same old same old.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you as a couple?" asked the counselor.

"Eight," Jess answered immadiately.

Donghae looked a bit lost so he asked, "Wait! 10 being perfectly happy and one being totally miserable or...."

"Just respond instinctively," the counselor ensured him.

"Okay. Ready..?" Looked at his wife.

"Ready."

"Eight." They answered in unision.

"How often do you have ?"

With that, Jess slightly lifted her head up and sighed deeply. Donghae tightened his fist. Jess fiddled her fingers, never leaving her eyes of the counselor.

"I don't understand the question." She replied, coldly.

Donghae opened his mouth to say something then closing it again, only to open his mouth again and said, "Yeah I'm lost. Is this a one to ten thing?" He asked in confusion mixed with curiosity. He furrowed his eyebrows and Jess just kept on fiddling with her fingers.

"Because like it's one is very little or is one nothing... because technically speaking..." she chuckled, "zero would be nothing."

"How about this week?" The counselor asked.

Jess looked at her nails and pouted her lips in a serious manner while Donghae tried to figure out the question.

Donghae breathed in and asked, "Including the weekend?"

"Sure."

They both kept quiet. Awkward silence took over the converstion but not for too long when the counselor asked another qustion.

"Describe how you first met."

Donghae lifted his head up, looking at the ceiling as if he was reminiscing memories, beautiful memories.

Jess smiled and answered, "Uhh.. It was in Russia..."

"Karelia," Donghae specified, "five years ago."

"Six." Jess argued.

"Right, five, six years ago."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So.... how is it? It's my first time writing an action fanfic story. It's my first haesica ff also so I'm a bit nervous. Sorry that it's such a short chapter. I really want to write about the counselling scenes in Mr & Mrs Smith in this ff. I think it is a must because this is where the readers sort of know a little about them.

As you noticed, I changed the place to Russia. Sorry but I would wnt a bit of difference here and there. Stories plots and actions credited to those whom made Mr and Mrs Smith. They're geniuses. I love the movie. Thanks to LuckySmile97 as well.

I need to ask you readers, would you want Jessica and Donghae to have more fighting skills than just guns and knives? Would you want them to have more fighting skills? Do comment below.

Note that this story is not Rated M so there wouldn't be any M rated scenes. The most is they kiss. Sorry but I just couldn't write a M rated chapters. I hope this won't let you guys down. Critics are highly appreciated.

Do comment, subscribe and upvote. Thanks. Chapter 2 will be up soon.