I'm Sorry, I Love You

Mr & Mrs Lee

She pointed her gun to Cebe and pulled the trigger.

"You don't want to do that." Cebe warned him. 

"What are you gonna do?" Jessica challenged him. 

Cebe stepped closer to Donghae, Jessica's breath got deeper. 

Donghae never averted his gaze from Jessica. He was trying to take in every inch of her face. Every strips of their memories that filled the places in their house—he was trying to it all in and save it in his memory. Their wedding, their memories together, eventhough they kept secret from each other and that hurt. 

Nevetheless, Donghae knew Cebe wouldn't stop. Donghae couldn't see his wife get hurt. So he did what he needed to do. 

Seeing Cebe kept walking towards him with the dagger, Donghae took the risk. He stood up and hit Cebe in the jaw with his elbow. At the same time, Cebe threw the dagger towards Jessica. Donghae saw that but not Jessica. So he ran to Jessica and hugged her for what he thought would be the last time.

(SLOW MOTION STARTS)

Donghae pulled Jessica's head to his chest. He whispered, "I know who you are, what you work as and I figured that you had figured out mine too. So we're even, aren't we?"

Jessica unexpectedly teared. She missed him. She avenged for his lies and absence but she needed him and she still does. The dagger, it prierced through his flesh and he gritted his teeth. The pain was excruiciating, but it was a relieve to him that Jessica didn't get hurt. 

"I love you no matter what." Donghae whispered before collapsing to the ground. 

(SLOW MOTION ENDS)

"I love you no matter what." Donghae whispered before collapsing to the ground. 

Jessica hold him in her arms. She kept on calling out Donghae's name. 

"I told you not to be so brave," Cebe sneered.

Jessica looked at Cebe with revenge in her eyes. Jessica checked Donghae's pulse, he's still breathing...

With all the effort she had, Jessica pulled Donghae to a safer place in the house. Cebe watched her.... A total psycho!!

CEBE'S POV

I watched the hubby and wifey embraced each other like Romeo and Juliet.... Huh!! How I felt when my wife and son died, was not even as close as what that blonde b**** was feeling. I'll make them suffer. Just wait and see.

Cebe didn't follow Jessica. Oh no... no.. no... He didn't want to end the game so quickly. It'll be too sad for the game to end at its , isnt it?

Cebe loaded his M16 and smirked. Tonight, will be the best night of my life!

JESSICA'S POV

I've killed hundreds of bastards in my life. I've never been rescued by any man in my life. Donghae is the first one. I've killed exactly 436 people in my life, and Cebe was about to t=be the 437th, just wait and see.

I brought him to a nearer room and locked it. I cut a small piece of cloth from my shirt with a dagger in my drawer. I began to wrapped it around the wounded area, Damn it Jessica. I has to be bigger...

Jessica cut another piece from her shirt, this time bigger and wrapped it around the wounded area. "I need a gun," I said.

Suddenly, Donghae stirred. He's alive. "In the shed, at the center of the room, an underground room." Donghae whispered loud enough for his wife to hear.

"Go, go before he cathes you.." Donghae said.

"You...?" JI countered.

"I may be clumsy but I have killed a hell of people," his voice ringing with sarcasm but his espression, it was pain. Was it?

His voice was deep and hoarse. I felt tears streamed down my face. "I hate you Lee Donghae," I said.

Donghae smirked and he pushed me gently, indicating that I should leave and survive. 

But I can't let him go. He's my husband. My person, my soul and heart. I gave my heart to his. 

Just then, I heard footsteps approaching. Donghae pushed me gently again. I looked at his face once more. He won't be long... 

With a heavy heart, I stood up and left. My heart prayed that until I killed that son of a b****, until then, I hope God keep him alive. 


 

A/N: Hello. A short update again but now in Malaysia, it's Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I have a two-weeks off from school and my family decided to go back to their hometown. Problem is, my hometown doesn't have WI-FI and I can't keep using my Grandma's Broadband. So I'll be back this Sunday and until then, please enjoy this chapter.... With much love, amiraspazz. <3