Five or Six Years Later.....

Mr & Mrs Lee

Five or Six Years Later...

Seoul, South Korea

National Intelligence Service [HQ]

The atmosphere at the HQ was intense. A man dressed in suit, face tension, came down the stairs straight to the Head of Operating System Room. The man opened the door and the room was a pin-drop silent in a split second.

"What the hell is going on?" The man shouted in anger.

His face was red. The agents working in that room bowed their heads, showing their respects. The man, who is the director of NIS, Kim Shim Yong, walked towards the leader of the team.

"You are suppose to make sure that things went well," he siad, his voice now lowered.

The leader, agent Lee Minho bowed his head.

"Sorry sir. But things unexpectedly went out of control. We don't know what happened but the visual camera suddenly turned off. We lost our agents. My team are tracking them down, sir."

The director sighed. Agent Lee Minho then averted his eyes to the screen. It was black with the words 'Signal Lost' blinked in red. He then turned to a young blonde woman. The woman looked at him. Her eyes flashed feelings of fear and fragility. Minho understood what it meant. Her eyes, he understood them because he had been in that situation before.

**********************************************************

They moved as fast as possible, and probably as far as possible. One of them are wounded. It was harder to lay low. Special Agent Lee Jong Suk, who is also the leader of the team led them to a safer place. They were going through jungles and crossed the streams and yet found no safe grounds. He then turned to Agent Jung Il Yong, the injured one. He looked at Agent Lee Sungmin and Sungmin immadiately understood the order. Sungmin checked Il Yong's pulse.

"It's fading," Sungmin reported to Jong Suk without removing his two fingers from Il Yong's hand.

Jong Suk realizing that Il Yong could not hold it any longer, quickly made camp. His team consist of four men, himself, Agent Lee Sungmin, Agent Jung Il Yong and Agent Park Hwa Young. He ordered them to find bushes and woods to make camps and cover them from enemies. Agent Lee Sungmin was busy trying to keep Il Yong's pulse rate slow so that the circulation of blood would be slow and he wouldn't lose much blood. Lee Jong Suk tried to reach NIS but failed. How could this be? There aren't even tall trees around. This is not even a thick jungle. Coverage should be available.

Jong Suk tried again, "This is Special Agent Lee Jong Suk from Team Anankásei. Please respond."

Silent

"This is Team Anankásei. We need a back-up. Please respond."

Silent.

"F***!" He cursed while he threw his radar on the ground.

He looked at Il Yong. Il Yong's face, now pale and he looked restless. He'll never make it. I'm sorry.

"What are we going to do now?" Agent Park Hwa Young asked. Her face worried.

"We lay low..?" Sungmin suggested.

"Yes and we stay here until it's clear," Jong Suk added, "especially from the North Koreans."

His team now in North Korea. They were suppose to rescue 3 NIS agents whom were held hostage by the North Koreans agents. Piece of cake. That was what he thought until they got ambushed. Now one of his best teammate is about to die.

********************************************************

Mr and Mrs Lee's House

Seoul, South Korea

Donghae sipped his cup of coffee while reading the newspaper. He was reading the Global News section when his phone rang. He put down his cup of coffee, and answered the phone.

"I told you......" He said

"I have another mission for ya kid," The guy on the phone said.

Donghae looked over his shoulder. Jessica was busy baking. Her blonde hair covered a side of her face. Donghae averted his attention to the conversation. He stood up and put on his sunglasses.

"What's up?" He continued.

********************************************************

A Few Days Later.....

Mr and Mrs Lee's House

4:30 am

Donghae woke up and sat on the bad. His wife still in deep slumber. He sighed faintly while cupping his face with his palms. He looked back to his wife and muttered, "I'm sorry."

(FLASHBACK STARTS)

"I told you......" He said

"I have another mission for ya kid," The guy on the phone said.

"What's up?" He continued.

"A group of North Koreans have captured some of our agents. The Director has sent a team but it seems that they're busted," the man over the phone took a deep breath, "I need ya to settle it."

"Ryeowook?"

"He's on another mission," the man said, "Settle it and go home."

Donghae pulled his phone away from his ear and sighed. Damn it.

"Let me think."

"There's no room to think kid!"

"Look, I told you I'm out!" Donghae exclaimed. He looked behind him, just to make sure Jessica didn't hear him.

"Once in forever in boy!"

Donghae sighed once more.

"Do it and go home, that's an order!" With that, the man hung up.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

Donghae got up and took a shower. He wore his shirts and pants and packed some clothes. After packing, he kissed Jessica's forehead and that made her stirred a bit.

"Going now?" Jessica asked.

"Work can't wait sweetie."

Jessica stood up and put on a jacket over her almost see-through night gown, "Want breakfast?"

"Thanks but no thanks. Gonna be late," Once again, he kissed his wife cheeks and left the room.

Jessica followed behind and watched him leave. She turned around and headed to the kitchen. She pulled the drawer and took out a knife. She spinned it and made coffee. She dialed a number on her phone.

"Hana, keep me updated."

 

Seoul District Law Firm

Park Se Young stormed to the bathroom. Her breath heavy and short. How could this happen? No, no way. This is impossible. She checked her face and fixed her hair, then she stormed out of the bathroom. Park Se Young, now a highly respected lawyers. She is considered one of the best in the country. The woman has wrapped up estimately 120 cases in just 3 years. The crime rate in Seoul has decreased by 20%.

Usually, her days in the office are okay and peaceful but today. Her boss has told her that she will have to work on a case and it may has links to NIS. Thinking about it, she felt her chest tightens. There's no room to breathe.

"I'm about to face my consequences," she muttered faintly.