Chapter 8: Till The Sun Rises

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Well, you all heard what he said guys, time to rest!” says Gikwang.

“I’ll head down first to meet up with Team ShadowNinja. You guys rest.” says T.O.P. as he heads towards the door.

“But what about you hyung? You need to rest as well!” says JB.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be taking the rest of the day as a day-off.” With that, he goes out of the room leaving the team inside.

“What a night!” says Suzy.

“I can’t believe we’re doing our first mission guys!” says IU.

“Yeah but, I still can’t help but think how the Yakuza managed to know we’re going to Osaka Castle!” says Hongki.

“Maybe JYP’s hunch was right! That witness maybe connected to the Yakuza and laid a trap for us!” says Ailee.

“That is a possibility!” says Gikwang.

“But then, why Italy?” asks IU.

“It just keeps getting weirder and weirder!” says Hongki.

“Hmm… Italy… Guys, how about we do some brainstorming right now?” asks Gikwang.

“For what oppa?” asks Suzy.

“Well, sure we’re going to Italy but then, are we going to search the whole of Italy for another clue? There’s gotta be a specific place we have to go to.” says their leader.

“Oppa’s right!  Let’s start brainstorming guys!” says IU.

“Okay! So, what do we start thinking about?” asks JB.

“Hmm… what does Japan and Italy have in common?” asks Ailee.

“Let’s see…”

Everyone thought of things that Japan and Italy had in common but to no avail.

“I can’t think of anything!” shouts Hongki.

“As if you’re the only one oppa!” says Suzy.

It was Gikwang who thought of something profound!

“Japan… Japan has the Yakuza right guys?”

“Yes…”

“Italy… Oh! Italy has the Mafia! They’re both criminal syndicates!” shouts Gikwang.

“Of course! You’re right hyung! Let’s contact JYP right now!” says JB.

Later, Gikwang and his team as well as T.O.P. and Team ShadowNinja are talking to JYP.

“The Mafia huh? It would be more appropriate to call them the Sicilian Mafia though.” says JYP.

“Sicilian?” asks Myungsoo.

“Well yeah! That’s where they originated anyway! The Italian island of Sicily!”

“Well, at least we have a lead!” says Hongki.

“Good work guys! But, the Sicilian Mafia is more dangerous than the Yakuza so you should all be careful! Right now, it is 2:30AM there right? So, In Italy, it’s 6:30PM so, I guess you guys have to cut your rest short and have to go there already!”

“Awww!!!” shouts everyone.

“Come on guys! We’re on a mission here and it’s our first so let’s do this! Okay guys?!” says Gikwang.

Their leader’s passion and determination reinvigorates the team!

“Oppa’s right! Let’s do this! Team… Oh… we don’t have a team name yet…” says IU.

“JYP why don’t we give their team a name now? I think they deserve it? Right guys?” asks Hyuna to which her team mates and T.O.P. all agreed!

“Hahaha! Araseo! Actually, I already have your team’s name! Your team’s name is ‘Team PassionateMind!’ Well?”

“Why so?” asks Suzy.

“Well, I’ve always noticed ever since you guys started training that you always try to make each and every one of your team be determined and be passionate while training! So, that’s why I came up with that name of yours!” says JYP.

“Well it sounds great! It’s perfect for our team!” says Gikwang.

“Good then! I will be sending our agency’s official plane there in no time! Until then, just wait!  And by the way, that jet is also a hypersonic jet so you’ll be in Italy in no time! This time, it’ll be piloted by one of our agency’s best pilots! Oh! Before I go! I have a surprise for everyone! Especially for you Gikwang!” says JYP.

“Oh! You’re promoting us all!” says a happy Gikwang.

“No. Please welcome our agency’s newest agent! Please step forward!”

When the “new agent” stepped forward, everyone was surprised! Gikwang’s mouth was wide open!

“Yo… YOSEOB?!”

“Ehehehe!... Hi there hyung!”

“HOW THE HECK DID YOU BECOME A SPY?!” shouted Gikwang.

JYP in turn told them all what happened.

“Aigoo… Well, I can’t do anything about it then so, welcome to the agency then!” says Gikwang.

“Gomawoyo Hyung! Well, I’ve gotta get back to training so, annyeong!”

“Annyeong!... Wait! You’re training already?!”

A few minutes later, at the Kansai International Airport runway, the S.P.I.E.S. jet has arrived and Team PassionateMind was awestruck!

“I know that we’ve seen this before but, it never fails to amaze me again and again!” says Hongki.

“Well then guys, good luck! We hope you succeed! says Hyuna.

“You guys managed to outrun the Yakuza on your first mission! That’s something to be proud of guys!” says Seulong.

“You’ll always have our support!” says Jiyeon.

“Be careful out there okay?” says Myungsoo.

“Whatever happens, we’re always ready to lend you a hand, Team PassionateMind!” says T.O.P.

“THANK YOU GUYS!” shouts Team PassionateMind.

“Hurry inside now! Someone might be monitoring us right now! Annyeong!” says Hyuna.

“ANNYEONG!”

The jet’s cabin door opens up and a flight of stairs descends upon the runway. Then, the pilot emerges and walks towards the team.

“Good morning everyone! I’ll be your pilot today!”

“… K.WILL?! YOU’RE OUR PILOT?!”