Chapter 15: On And On

S.P.I.E.S.

 

JYP leaves the room and the three teams go to the Situation Room where all current world events are being monitored as well as some other things.

All of them watched world news in different channels as well as online trying to see if a certain capital city, apart from the 9 mentioned is sticking out.

“Guys, do you think the North has something to do with all of these?” asks Amber.

“Highly unlikely. They’re more likely to have deeper connections with rogue states such as Syria or Iran.” answers Siwon.

“But, if I remembered correctly, it was in the news back then that North Korea gets some of its weapons as well as illegal drugs from the Yakuza!” says JB.

“Oh right! I saw that one back then! That gives me an idea guys.” says Gikwang.

“What is it?” asks Jay Park.

“Why not also tell the governments of the 9 countries that they should also guard all points of entry to their country? At least we could prevent the bombs from being brought to the capitals!”

“That’s a good idea but, what if the bombs are already inside the countries’ themselves?” asks Hyorin.

“Eonnie’s got a point but, oppa also has one too. I think we should forward to JYP his idea.” says IU.

“Gomawo IU-ssi.”

“I’ll go to him then!” volunteers JB.

“Araseo! Let’s get back to our tasks then!” exclaims Dongjun.

Unknown to them, what Hyorin said was horribly... TRUE...

A day after the Yakuza captured Team GodSpeed, the bombs have all been delivered to the 10 capital cities to be attacked. Then, the leaders of the 3 groups, Shinobu Inoue of the Yakuza, Matteo Messina Denaro & Giovanni Messina Denaro of the Mafia and the current leader of Al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri all gathered in a secret location somewhere in the world. In their meeting room, there was a large round table with 4 chairs and then, in front of it was a large screen. As soon as the 4 leaders sat down, the meeting started. The large screen flashed into life and on it was a man whose face was being overshadowed.

“Sir, we would like to report to you that all the bombs have now been delivered to the 10 capital cities. Now, our men are only waiting for that special day.” says the Al Qaeda leader.

“Good...”

“I would also like to report that we have captured that Korean spy team trailing us in Japan. We have handed them over to the Southern Mafia.” says the Yakuza commander.

“Si, it is true. We have received them and they’re currently in our base in Sicily.”

“I see... Mr. Giovanni, how are things in your turf?”

“Everything’s fine sir. The Northern Mafia is more organized and proper than our southern counterparts...”

“That is not true!” shouted Matteo!

“Oh please! It is so true!” retaliated Giovanni!

“SILENCE YOU TWO! STOP ACTING LIKE BABIES!” shouted the man on the screen.

“Sir, we have also put a trap for the Korean spy team that we are sure will be sent to rescue our prisoners.”

“And is the contingency plan prepared already?”

“Yes sir.” answers the Al Qaeda leader.

“Activate it as soon as something goes wrong. By working together, we shall all be victorious!”

“YES!” shouted the leaders.

During the time when the three teams are flying back to Seoul, the leader of the Northern Mafia, Giovanni Messina Denaro was moving his men through an ancient underground tunnel between Naples and Rome. Just a while ago, his brother has contacted and told him about the Southern Mafia’s base being discovered and him surely being captured as well. The truth is, once the Southern Mafia receives those weapons and explosives that Team PassionateMind saw, they will transfer it to the Northern Mafia who has a base just across the Strait of Messina (the strait between the island of Sicily and mainland Italy). Then, they will transfer it to their men who are in located in London, Paris, Rome and Moscow through their own modes of transportations. Al Qaeda, since being a worldwide terrorist organization will take care of Washington D.C., Jerusalem and the 10th capital city while Beijing, Tokyo of course and Seoul will fall to the Yakuza’s jurisdiction.

Giovanni quickly contacts the leaders of Al Qaeda and the Yakuza to tell them that his brother has been captured. Their contingency plan is then put into action.  Instead of detonating the bombs into the original places, the order has been given to move it into new locations thereby any attempt by S.P.I.E.S. to look for the bombs in the original locations has been downsized considerably.

Back to the present...

“I FOUND IT!”

“Omo! Hongki! What did you find?!” asked everyone.

“What’s the 10th capital city?!” asked Gikwang.

“It’s Manila!”

“MANILA?!”