Chapter 3: Shock

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Suzy of Miss A.” says Suzy as she bowed.

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Im Jaebum, a current trainee at JYP. Nice to meet you all.” said JB.

The three then welcomed their new members and thought them all what’s to know. They helped the two through their training and had a lot of fun times together.

Eventually, 2012 came and another member was added.

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Ailee! Nice to meet you all!”

“Ailee noona!” shouted JB.

“JB! How are you? It’s been a while since Dream High 2 finished!”

“Ah yes! I remember now! You were both there right?” said Gikwang.

“Ne hyung! All of us there really bonded!” said JB.

“Everyone, I’m really happy that all of you are already getting along! Okay! Time to go to training now!...”

Back to the present…

Gikwang quickly got out of the room and thought of something to say as an excuse to s.

“Ah! I know now!”

As soon as he closed the bedroom door, Yoseob saw him.

“Hyung, where are you going?” he asked.

“I-I’m just going to buy something! Yes! That’s it!” answered Gikwang.

“In that case…”

“Buy us some…”

“ANI! ANNYEONG!” Gikwang quickly shut their dorm room and proceeded downstairs.

“Yah, Gikwang was acting so strange right?” said Junhyung.

“Yeah he was…” says Doojoon.

“I think someone must follow him.” says Dongwoon.

“Yes! That’s right! Someone must follow him!” says Hyun Seung.

“And who will that be?” asked Yoseob.

“YOU! ANNYEONG YOSEOB!” shouted then others as they quickly went inside their bedroom.

“… AISH!”

Yoseob quickly got out of the dorm and tried to catch up with Gikwang who was by that time already at the lobby of their building. He was waiting for someone to come.

“Hmm, where is he?”

Yoseob finally caught up to him and hid behind a table so as to spy on his group mate.

“It seems so he is waiting for someone but, who? I must text this to the others.”

While he was texting, a car drove in front of the lobby prompting Yoseob to silently and quickly go out and hide somewhere outside.

“But where will I hide?” he asked himself. He looked everywhere but there was no place to hide so he just quickly went at the back of the car without Gikwang noticing.

“Whoo! That was close! And now to see who is Gikwang waiting for.

“To his shock and surprise, he saw it was JYP!

“Mwo?! What is he doing here?!”

“Gikwang, let’s go, the others are in the briefing room already.”

“Briefing room? Others? Huh? I have to follow him but how?”

He looks around him and then, he checks the trunk of the car which was not locked! So, with no other choice, he decided to go inside the trunk. He tries to silently close the trunk but, when it did, it was heard by Gikwang and JYP.

“What was that?” asked Gikwang.

“Don’t mind it. We have to go now!”

With that, JYP starts the car and dashes away.

Later, they arrived at the underground HQ of S.P.I.E.S. As soon as the two have left, Yoseob goes out of the trunk carefully and follows the two secretly. Fortunately, it was late and there was only like 2-5 staff left inside.

“What the heck is this place?!” asks Yoseob to himself.

Then, Gikwang and JYP enters JYP’s office to which Yoseob also enters secretly.

“Oh, where’s your secretary?” asked Gikwang.

“I told her to get something. She’ll be back in a while, now, inside, quickly!”

After they both entered the office, Yoseob quickly runs for the door and puts his right ear on it to listen what’s going on inside.

“Hyung! Finally! You’re here!” says JB.

“Mianhaeyo… We…” Gikwang was cut short by Suzy.

“…had a concert for your fans, we know. Don’t worry about it oppa!”

“Yeah! We understand!” says Ailee.

“The good thing is that you’re here now!” says Hongki.

“Well then leader! It’s our first mission! Let’s do this!” says IU.

After hearing all of that, Gikwang’s nervousness ebbed away. “Kamsahamnida everyone! Okay! JYP! Let’s hear our first mission!”

Outside Yoseob’s mouth was wide open after hearing everything!

“Gikwang hyung’s a spy?! Not only that, he’s a leader?! If I’m right, weren’t those the voices of JB, Suzy, Ailee, Hongki and IU?! What’s going on here?!”