Chapter 10: Hey You

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Guys! I could see them!” says Ailee.

“Okay! Let’s stop here then!” says Gikwang.

Ailee stops the taxi and fortunately, the Mafia didn’t notice them as they were behind thick rows of trees. The Mafia were in front of what appears to be a mountainside.

“Dong Wan, are you there?” asked Gikwang.

Dong Wan was still in shock at what he heard from the staff. It took him another minute before he could answer Gikwang.

“Yah!”

“Oh! Um ah... mianhae. What is it Gikwang?”

“We’ve reached the place where the Mafia are currently at right now. They’re unloading all the boxes they got from the ships. We still don’t see any paths that they’re taking. They’re unloading the vans one by one so we’ll have to wait.”

“Araseo. Oh, I’ll be gone for a minute or two. But I’ll be back.”

“Got it.”

At the base, Dong Wan proceeds to contact JYP through videophone.

“Dong Wan! What is it? Is Team PassionateMind okay?”

“Ne. They have just arrived at the outskirts of what we belive to be is the place where the Mafia’s base is located sir. Or so we believe. Sir, did you receive the pictures we sent you?”

“Yes we did and I had it cross referenced with Interpol and the CIA’s most wanted list.”

“Ah sir, please do forgive me but, I also had it cross referenced as well...”

“Jinja? Then why are you apologizing? Hahaha! It’s okay, don’t worry about it. What we need to worry about is Al Qaeda’s involvement in this.  I have ordered Team ShadowNinja to do the same thing in Japan as well so, I guess I’ll have their samples by tonight judging the time difference here and there. “

“Araseo.”

“Contact me right away if they found anything. I would contact them personally but, communication between here and them are substantially low so I can’t.”

“Don’t worry sir, I’ll contact you right away.”

“Good.” Witht ha, JYP disappears on the screen and Dong Wan contacts Gikwang.

“So, is there anything new?”

“Oh! You’re back! Well, they’re unloading the last van so, something’s bound to happen soon.”

“Okay.”

As soon as the last box was unloaded from the last black van, one of the Mafia walks towards a certain spot and bends down as if he’s opening something.

“Aigoo, we can’t see!” says IU.

“I’ll go climb this tree to see what he’s up to!” says Suzy.

“Be careful!” says Hongki.

Suzy climbs the tree very quickly to the surprise of her team mates!

“What do you see?” asks Gikwang.

“The member appears to be looking for something... wait! IU, give me the X Glasses!”

IU throws the glasses towards her. Suzy then wears and activates the glasses zoom option and tells the others: “Guys! The man is like pressing a... button.”

“A button? On the forest floor?”

Then, a small shaking was felt by everyone which made Suzy jump back below!

“Is this an earthquake?!” exclaimed JB.

“Yah! Are you all alright?! What’s happening?!” asked Dong Wan.

“I think it’s a mini earthquake!” says Gikwang.

“An earthquake?! (looks towards his staff) Check if there is an earthquake at Team PassionateMind’s location now!”

“Yes sir!” After a few minutes: “Sir, there’s no earthquake detected there!”

“Gikwang! Everyone! Is it still shaking there?! That’s not an earthquake you’re experiencing!”

“It’s still shaking here! What?! This is not an earthquake?!... Oh... it’s stopping...”

“Yah! Oppa! Look!” said IU as she pints to where the Mafia were.

One huge tunnel was in front of the Mafia!

“A tunnel?!”

“But how?!”

“Then that must be the underground path!” exclaims IU.

“A tunnel?! A tunnel opened up there?!” asked Dong Wan.

“Ne! We’re going to follow them as soon as they step inside!”

“Be careful! Make sure you won’t be discovered! I’ll be sending 3 teams there as soon as you’re inside! Good luck!”

“Thanks!”

Suzy, still wearing the X Glasses zoomed in on the tunnel and saw tha the Mafia were entering 3 more separate tunnels! So, Gikwang decided that they all split up! Gikwang & IU will take the left tunnel, JB & Ailee, the middle tunnel while Hongki & Suzy will take the right tunnel. They moved out as soons as all the Mafia disappeared into those tunnels. They all agreed to meet up at the entrance.

Left tunnel: Gikwang & IU...

The two were all walking silently inside the tunnel which seemed to go on an on.

“What do you think we’ll see at the end?” asked IU.

“I don’t know. It’s best that we’re ready for anything.” answered Gikwang.

Let’s go back to Seoul where it has already been hours since Gikwang and then Yoseob left the other members of B2ST in their dorm.

“Aigoo! Yah, where the heck are those two?!” shouted Doojoon.

“They’ve been gone for hours already!” shouted Dongwoon.

“I want to sleep!” shouted Hyunseung.

“We can’t! What if those two come back! We have to know where they went and what did they do!” says Junhyung.

“You don’t suppose those two had a date with some girls do you?” asked Dongwoon.

“Well, even if they do, they would tell us I mean, we’re all brothers here right?!” shouted Doojoon.

“Calm down there! No need to get all worked up!” says Hyunseung.

“Humph! Says the one who wants to sleep so badly! Hahaha!” says Junhyung.

The same time that they were talking, Yoseob, who was currently in a meeting with his team maes (Team BrightFlash), suddenly and only remembered just now about his group mates! He quickly excused himself and went to JYP and told him about his dilemma.

“Well, you’ll let me go right now right?” asked Yoseob.

“Hmm... aniyo! Today is your briefing and this is very important! Nonetheless, I’ll be sending 2 agents to your dorm to inform them that, you and Gikwang are having some talks with Cube’s president. There!”

“Aigoo, what if they try to confirm this?!”

“Dont’ worry, your agency’s president is a Board Member here in this agency as well as all other presidents of other agencies. Now, run along!”

“May I at least know who you’re sending to them?”

“Araseo. Hmm... Ah! You know them both!”

“Jinja?! Who?!”

“G.NA and Jeong Ilhoon of BTOB!”

Back to Sicily...

Suzy & Hongki, who took the right tunnel was the first to discover something.  The tunnel they took was shorter than the other two and at the end, it turned left and there was a window. When they looked at the window it showed more Mafia members who were all unloading all the weapons and explosives inside the boxes they got from the ports. Hongki quickly told this to Gikwang and they were told to continue surveying the scene and then move on eventually.

Meanwhile, Ailee & JB stumbled upon 2 Mafia guards whom they were able to defeat quickly. They hid the two unconscious bodies somewhere where it won;t be seen.

Somewhere...

“Oppa! Be careful!”

“Of course!”

“If you could only contact us... Aish! They took away all our gadgets and communication devices!”

“I’ll make sure to reach Kim Dong Wan, the head of the European Sector of our agency!”

“Good luck!”

With that, the young man who was the only one who was able to escape his bindings left his other team mates so that he could ask and request help for them.

Gikwang & IU reached the end of the left tunnel and they turned right but, there was an intersection in front of them. They both agreed to go to the right when, they heard someone coming from that side so, they quickly climbed up towards the ceiling (the walls inside the tunnel were made of rock) and hang themselves there so that they won’t be seen!

“IU! On the count of three, we will ambush whoever is coming! Got it?”

“Got it!”

“One, two... three!” At exactly three, they both let themselves fall upon whoever was coming!

“We got him!” exclaims IU.

“Yah! Yah! Let go! Wait a minute! I know that voice! It’s the voice of the Nation’s Little Sister! IU!”

“How did the Mafia know me?” asked IU while facing Gikwang.

“Maybe he’s one of your uncle fans?”

“Hang on! That’s B2ST’s Gikwang! Yah! Get off me you two!” (Gikwang & IU were both sitting on the man’s back).

The two stood up and when they saw the man’s face, they saw that it was Park Yoochun of JYJ and a member of Team GodSpeed!

“WAH! YOOCHUN!”

“Shush! Come you two!”