Chapter 6: Bounce

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“So this Invisible Spray didn’t work that effectively! It didn’t last for an hour!” says Hongki as the Yakuza starts getting near them!

In his car, T.O.P. was talking with someone at the phone.

“Mwo?! The Invisible Spray was only a prototype?!”

Yes! It only lasts for a couple of minutes! About half an hour or lesser!”

“Darn it! Then Gikwang’s team is in trouble!” T.O.P. quickly contacts JYP for backup!

“Got it! I’m sending Team ShadowNinja there right now! Go with them as well! Got that?!”

“Yes sir!” With that, T.O.P. quickly boards his car and speeds back to Osaka Castle.

“Team ShadowNinja is composed of Seulong of 2AM, Jiyeon of T-ARA, Myungsoo of Infinite and Hyuna of 4 Minute.

Back in Osaka Castle, the Yakuza starts attacking!

The team disperses and fights using their gadgets as well as doing some hand-to-hand combat!

Hongki utilizes the mini gun on his Multi-Watch to chase those he’s fighting, IU uses her Chaotic Marbles to scare off those chasing her, both Ailee and Suzy throws their Shuriken Bombs on the Yakuza while JB and Gikwang were both surrounded! JB whispers something to their leader.

“Hyung! I discovered something great about this watch! IT could help us out!”

“What is it then?!”

“Press the button under the watch! It’s a Frequency Shockwave!”

“Ah what?... Never mind then! Okay! Let’s activate it then! Wait! How about the others?! We need to be all together so that they won’t be affected!”

Then, a small rocket missile explodes in front of them and the Yakuza flees! The others join them while the Yakuza regroups and surrounds them yet again!

“Ailee unnie! Let’s go! What are you picking up there?! Hurry!” shouts Suzy.

“Coming!” answers Ailee.

“So oppa, what’s the plan?” asks IU.

“Okay everyone, on the count of 3, I want you all to press the button under your Mulit-Watches then cover your ears! Got it?”

“GOT IT!” they answered!

“1, 2…”

The Yakuza then runs towards them!

“3!”

They all pushed the button underneath their Multi-Watches and instantly, the Frequency Shockwave which JB was talking about started emanating from the watches! The team all covered their ears while the Yakuza’s ears were bombarded by the high frequency! They started running around while trying to cover their ears! The shockwave also made the glass windows at the castle and nearby shatter!

At the same time, 2 blocks away east of Osaka Castle Park, T.O.P. and Team ShadowNinja has just met and they were now on their way towards the castle! Both were in their respective cars; Hyuna, Team ShadowNinja’s leader, is talking to T.O.P. through a communication device inside the car.

“I see, Good thing JYP quickly informed us!”

“I know right? Anyways, we have to get there fast! They’re just starting out!” says T.O.P.

“Guys! I’m picking up a weird frequency signal coming from the direction of Osaka Castle Park!” says Seulong as he watches the radar of their car.

“Oh no! Myungsoo! T.O.P.! Stop driving! I know that! It’s a Frequency Shockwave! Stop driving!” shouted Jiyeon.

Instantly, both T.O.P. and Myungsoo stopped their cars just before the shockwave reached them!

“Cover your ears!” shouted L as the shockwave raced through the street and made the glass in the buildings around them shatters!

Back at the park…  

“Hahaha! I can’t believe it worked!” says Gikwang.

Then, from behind them, 3 Yakuza members while covering their ears started running at the team! They were going for IU!

It was Gikwang who looked behind and saw the 3 so he quickly ran behind IU and hugged her! The 3 members, with one hand on one ear then drew out some knives and was about to stab Gikwang when, Gikwang’s Bounce Vest suddenly activated and it made the 3 bounce far away from them! This in turn made him bounce around as well! But, IU, Hongki, Suzy, JB and Ailee’s Bounce Vests all activated as well and in no time, they were bouncing around!

“Waaah!!! I… want… my… mommy!” shouted Hongki as he bounced around!

“I’m feeling so sick!” shouted Ailee.

“Wait a minute guys! I’m getting the hang of this! Okay, listen to me! We have to bounce our way out of this park! We’ head west from here! Got it?” shouted Gikwang.

“Got it!” answered his team mates.

From the Gokurakubashi Bridge, they bounced their way towards the Aoyo-mon Gate with the Yakuza trying to chase them! (Please see the map).

“Okay, where do we go next?!” asked Ailee.

“Ah! The nearest bridge from here is the Shin-Shigino bashi Bridge! It’s north of here!” shouted IU as she checked the map app of her watch.

“Let’s go then!” shouted JB and so they started bouncing again with the Yakuza on their trail!

Back to Team ShadowNinja and T.O.P. …

“Okay guys! The shockwave’s over! Let’s go! Seulong and Jiyeon! Where is Gikwang’s team right now?! asked Hyuna.

“We’re on it!” shouted the two. They typed something on the keyboard of their car’s radar and instantly showed them a tracking device. (Each spy suit has a tracking device in it).

“They appear to be heading towards the Peach Grove which is near the Shin-Shiginobashi Bridge which is not far away from where we are!” shouted Seulong.

“Okay! Myungsoo! Start the car again! Let’s go everyone!” shouted Hyuna.

Myungsoo and T.O.P. starts their car again and heads to the said bridge.

Gikwang’s team was heading towards the Peach Grove when suddenly, they heard some bullet shots!

“They’re firing on us!” shouted JB.

“Everyone! Let’s use our Chaotic Marbles and Shuriken Bombs!” shouts Gikwang as he and the others turn around to face the Yakuza!

“On my mark! 1, 2, 3! Now!” As they started bouncing near their enemies, they threw the Chaotic Marbles and Shuriken Bombs at them before turning around again! The Yakuza were once again running around trying to avoid the marbles and shurikens!

Gikwang’s team proceeded towards the Peach Grove and then into the Shin-Shiginobashi Bridge! Fortunately, when they started crossing the bridge, Team ShadowNinja and T.O.P. was already there!

“Everyone, board T.O.P.’s car now! You’ll be heading to our base! We’ll take care of the Yakuza!” shouted Myungsoo as he and the others gets out of their car and arms themselves with their gadgets.

Gikwang’s team then presses a small button on their vest’s right side and instantly, their vests goes back to normal and they board T.O.P.’s car once again.

“Get them to fast to our base okay T.O.P.?” says Hyuna.

“Got it!”

“Team ShadowNinja! Thanks for coming to our rescue!” shouts Gikwang as he gets inside T.O.P.’s car.

“No problem!” shouts the team as they ran across the bridge to meet the Yakuza who are also coming at them.

T.O.P. starts the car’s engine and then speeds away! As they race through the almost empty streets of Osaka, Ailee looks behind them and sees 2 black vans chasing them!

“Um guys! I think those two black vans are after us!” she shouts!

“T.O.P. looks at his rear view mirror and sees the two vans so, he speeds much faster in order to lose the vans!

The driver of the vans, which of course are the Yakuza, presses a button and instantly, two set of machine guns, both on each side of the vans starts coming out of the vans’ sides!

“Oh no! They’re going to attack us!” shouts JB.

“Not on my watch!” shouts T.O.P. as he presses a button near his dashboard and an oil slick instantly oozes out from behind his car which made the two vans slide into each other!

“Alright! We lost them!” shouts IU.

Finally, they were nearing their base!

“Our base is a hotel?” asks Hongki.

“At least it’s a 5-Star hotel! Anyways, the agency pays for it so, no worries. Come on, let’s go to my room.” answers T.O.P. as he and the others goes out of the car.

“Well yeah but at the same time, a base of our agency as well.”

As the doors of the elevator closes, Gikwang’s Multi-Watch beeps and a hologram appears with JYP on it.

“JYP!”

“Guys! Are you all alright?!”

“Yes we are but first, what’s with our gadgets?! Why won’t they work when we need them to work?!” complains Suzy.

“Like this Bounce Vests of ours! It didn’t activate when we were falling from the sky!” says Hongki.

“WHAT?! Aish! We have someone new in charge of the gadgets division you see… I’ll be talking to him later, be assured of that.  Anyways, none of you are hurt or injured?”

“We’re all fine, don’t worry. Thanks for sending Team ShadowNinja to our rescue though.” says Gikwang.

“Oh wait! The elevator doors are opening! Someone might see you! We’ll contact you again once we’re inside the room.

Later…

“This is very troubling indeed... that witness which the Japanese Intelligence Agency told about might have been connected with the Yakuza and laid a trap for us! Now we have no clue to the GodSpeed Team’s whereabouts!”

“Actually, I wouldn’t  be sure about that! I found this earlier before we activated the Frequency Shockwave of our Multi-Watch.” says Ailee as she shows them what appears to be a ticket.

“What does it say noona?” asks JB.

“It’s a roundtrip ticket to Italy…”

“ITALY?!”