Chapter 12: I Got Ya

S.P.I.E.S.

 

The two teams started running back towards the path they took earlier but, they were also blocked by more Mafia members!

“Guys, we have no choice but to fight them!” shouts Gikwang.

The two teams then split- Team PassionateMind would be fighting the ones behind them while Team GodSpeed, the front.

At first, the overwhelming numbers of the Mafia were overpowering them but, their enemies proved to be weak!

Team GodSpeed was able to break into the Mafia group before them thereby allowing both teams to escape!

“GET BACK HERE!” shouted one of the Mafia.

“And what makes you think we’ll do that?!” shouted Ailee while running.

“Guys, we need to shake them off us!” shouted Taecyeon.

“Oh! Yah, does anyone have any Chaotic Marbles left?!” shouted Gikwang.

“Oh I do!” shouted Hongki.

“Great! Now throw them all towards them!”

Hongki quickly reached into his right pocket and grabbed a fistful of Chaotic Marbles and threw them behind him! At once, the marbles went off like crazy thereby stopping the Mafia from following them!

“WAH!!!”

“Good job Hongki!” shouted Hyorin.

“Hehehehe! Thanks!”

The two teams continued running until they reached an intersection. They decided to go to the right where it apparently lead to the same place where Hongki & Suzy saw through a window  the Mafia arranging all the weapons and explosives they got from the ports!

“Me and Suzy were here earlier!” says Hongki.

“Jinja?! That’s an awful lot of weapons and explosives!” says IU.

Just then, as if luck was on their side, they see the man that they were looking for, the one they think is the Mafia leader’s secretary, comes running towards them! The man stops and looks back at the two teams and then runs back to where he came from!

“GET HIM!” shouts Siwon!

Instantly, a chase breaks out between the two teams and their target!

“Oh no! Oh no! I must escape them at all costs!”

“He’s a fast runner! I’ll give him that!” says Yoochun.

“We have to capture him at all costs!” shouts Bom.

Back in the part of the base where Team GodSpeed was once held, he Mafia leader, Matteo Messina Denaro has just arrived there and was furious that his prisoners have escaped! He orders everyone to find them and whoever helped them escape! As for the men that failed to capture them.... he shot them one by one...

“THEY MUST NOT GTE OUT OF HERE ALIVE!!!... hang on, where’s that pathetic secretary of mine?!”

“You sent him on an errand sir.” says one of his men.

The tactical teams that Dong Wan sent have started to approach the area of the Mafia base from 8 directions!

Back to the two teams...

The Mafia leader’s secretary was running as fast as he could but, like the two teams, he doesn’t even know the layout of the base itself! He would just go to every turn that he sees before him and the two teams just follow! Finally, when he turns right, he runs into a dead end!

“Mamma mia! A dead end! Oh no!”

“Ha! We finally caught up with you!” shouts Suzy.

“Good thing you ran into a dead end!” says Jessica.

“Stay back! I’m warning you! I know karate! I have a black belt I’ll have you know!”

“Really? Taecyeon, looks like you have an opponent. Go get him oppa!” says Hyorin.

“With pleasure.”

Taecyeon approaches the secretary who was jumping with his hands and arms in fight mode.

“You-you don’t want me to snap! I’m very terrifying!”

“Show me what you got then.” Says Taecyeon.

The secretary then runs towards him and tries to karate chop him with his right hand but, Taecyeon quickly holds the secretary’s right hand quickly and then, throws his enemy behind him!

“OOH!!!” shouts everyone!

“That’s gotta hurt!”

“I... I give up...” says the secretary before going unconscious.

“Omo! Is he...” Ailee is cut short by Gikwang who checks the man’s pulse.

“Ani, he just fainted.”

“Good job Taecyeon hyung!” says JB.

“Gomawo! I’ll carry him then.”

He grabs the unconscious man and proceeds to carry him as if, he was just a stuff toy.

“Okay, now that we have him, let’s get out of here but first, Gikwang, contact Dong Wan now.”

“Araseo!... Yeoboseyo? Dong Wan? Are you there?”

“... Ne! Ne Gikwang! I’m here! The tactical teams that I have sent are now surrounding the entrance to the base.  Where are you all right now?”

“We’re still inside but, we managed to capture the Mafia leader’s secretary. We’re going out already in a matter of minutes.”

“I see well, the head team of the tactical teams that I sent is Team LightningOffense. It’s composed of their leader, Jay Park, Kim Dongjun of ZE:A, Minho of SHINee, Minkyung of Davichi and lastly, Amber of F(x). They’re expecting you two teams already so, good luck and wait, you captured the secretary of the Mafia leader?!”

“Ne! He’s unconscious right now but, he’ll wake up later.”

“I see, well that’s good! We’ll interrogate him later then right now, you have all got to escape!”

“Got it!”

Outside the base, the 8 tactical teams have arrived and have converged around the base’s entrance. Team LightningOffense’s leader, Jay Park briefs everyone again and then orders the southwest and southeast tactical teams to move inside the tunnel. (The south tactical team is Team LightningOffense.)

“Well that’s really stupid of the Mafia to leave the entrance to their base open! I mean, it’s wide open!” exclaims Amber.

“So, we have two teams that we’re expecting right?” asks Minho.

“Ne, and those two teams are Team GodSpeed which were recently captured by the Yakuza previously and Team PassionateMind, the rookie team that JYP sent to rescue the former.” Answers Jay Park.

“Omo, for a rookie team, they’re highly successful and I heard this is their first mission right?” says Dongjun.

“Ne! We should congratulate them when they get out!” says Minkyung.

Back inside...

“Let’s move!”

The two teams then tried to make their way back to the entrance but, they became lost again! But, Gikwang sees something that somehow reminds him of the path they took so, with a bit of luck, they were able to make their way back near the entrance of the tunnel! Then, they saw one of the tactical teams that Jay Park sent inside!

“Omo! Those uniforms! They’re from our agency right?” asks Bom.

“You’re right! They must be one of the tactical teams that Dong Wan sent!” says IU.

They quickly ran towards the team but, the team thought they were enemies so, they readied their guns and their leader shouted: “FREEZE!”

The two teams were surprised and they all raised their hands!

“WAH!”

“Oh! Yah, leader, isn’t that Jessica of Team GodSpeed?”

“There’s IU!”

“Hyorin!”

“Ailee as well!”

“Bom!”

“SUZY!!!”

“YAH! WHAT ABOUT US?!” shouted Gikwang, Hongki, JB, Siwon, Taecyeon and Yoochun!

“Omo! They’re the two teams that Sir Dong Wan was talking about! Team GodSpeed and Team PassionateMind!” exclaimed the leader!

“Wait! What tunnel did you enter?” asked Gikwang.

“Ah, the right one!”

“Okay then! Lead us out then!”

In a few minutes, the two teams were finally out and they have met Team LightningOffense!

“We’ll save the greetings to each other later back in the base!” says Jay Park to Gikwang and Siwon. He then orders two of his men to drive both teams back to the base where Dong Wan was waiting. When they have left, Jay Park sends all tactical teams inside including his own to capture all the Mafia!

It was around 12 midnight when he two teams arrived at the base! They were greeted by Dong Wan!

“Aigoo! I knew it! I knew that Team PassionateMind got what it takes to rescue Team GodSpeed! The agency will certainly be proud of you guys!”

“Ehehe! Gomawo!” answers Gikwang.

“But seriously you guys! Thank you so much for coming to our rescue. We owe you a lot.” says Siwon.

“Aniyo hyung. You don’t owe us anything. We just did our mission responsibly.”

Dong Wan contacts JYP and tells him of the mission’s success!

“Team LightningOffense and 7 more tactical teams whom I put under their command are currently inside the Mafia’s base. Before Teams PassionateMind & GodSpeed arrived, Jay Park contacted me and said that they have started capturing Mafia members. Their leader has yet to be captured as of 11:55PM a while ago.”

“I see. Anyways, Team PassionateMind! Congratulations on successfully completing your mission! Good job!”

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!”

“Now then, Team GodSpeed, it’s great to see you again! I trust you’re all well?”

“YES SIR!” they all answer!

“That’s great! I... (phone ringing) Wait, I have to answer this call. Yeoboseyo?”

“Is your refrigerator broken?”

“... AISH! YAH! TAECYEON! YOOCHUN! STOP PRANK CALLING ME!”

“HEHEHEHEHE!” laughed the two!

“Well, they are certainly back!” says Dong Wan.

“Aigoo! Anyway, once Team LightningOffense returns, I want you all to have a good rest then, by 7AM local time there, I want you all to fly back here to Seoul so, it would be around evening when you arrive here. That would be a perfect timing because, by tonight, Team ShadowNinja would have then sent to me their findings.”

“Their findings?” asked Gikwang.

“Ne. I ordered them to do what you guys did and that is to capture some photos of the men that the Yakuza are meeting and send it to me. And also to attach a GPS tracking device on one of the ships as well so that we could trace it to its point of origin.”

“Oh right! Guys! I forgot to tell you! Both we here and headquarters cross referenced the pictures of the men you sent to us earlier and found out that one of them is on Interpol and the CIA’s most wanted list and get this! He’s a member of Al Qaeda!”

“That’s it then! Al Qaeda is the other group that the leader of the Mafia was talking about!” exclaims Siwon.

“Siwon! What do you mean?!” asked JYP worriedly on the video screen.

Siwon told him what Yoochun told Gikwang and IU earlier when they met.

“This is bad... a terrorist attack on the world’s major powers... but what is their reason? They didn’t tell you?!”

“Ani, he didn’t.”

“Okay, call me up again once Team LightningOffense returns. I have to convene the Board of Directors and oh, by the way, Gikwang, I sent G.NA and Ilhoon of BTOB to your dorm to inform your group mates that you and Yoseob are talking with the president of your agency. I was supposed to do that when you left but I forgot because of Yoseob. GHood thing he was able to remind me when he came to me earlier and asked what your group mates would be thinking since you two have been gone for hours.”

“Araseo. Kamsahamnida!... omo! G.NA and Ilhoon are also agents?!” asked Gikwang.

“Ne! Hahaha! See you all later!”

“Well, I think you should all rest now. The sleeping quarters are towards there, the left for the boys, the right for the girls. You all deserve to rest now so go. I’ll call you all once Team LightningOffense returns. I’ll send the secretary to his cell so don’t worry.” says Dong Wan.

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!” shouts everyone.

The two teams then says goodnight to each other and goes towards the sleeping quarters where they all quickly drop on the beds and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, back at the Mafia base, Team LightningOffense as well as the other tactical teams has succeeded capturing all the Mafia inside including their leader.

“So, Mr. Matteo, how does it feel to be finally captured or should I say arrested?” asked Jay Park.

“Depressing but, all well.”

“Oh, you have some guts to say that.”

“Well, I should.” And then, he gave a smile which seemed to worry Jay Park.

Before being captured, the Mafia leader, Matteo was in his office in his base. He was talking to someone before he was captured. His last words were: “Initiate Plan B.”

Back to the present...

“... (faces the other teams) All those who have suspects, return to base immediately while those in charge of securing the base and all the weapons and explosives inside, stay. (faces his team) We’re going back to the base as well.”

“Araseo. Donjun, start the engines.” says Minho.

“Got it!”