Chapter 24: One Shot

S.P.I.E.S.

 

Team GodSpeed raced through Beijing while following the map that Team PassionateMind made!

Meanwhile, things looked desperate for Team PassionateMind! Since they were completely tied up, they couldn’t stand or break free!

“Darn it! How can we break free from this?!” says Hongki.

“Hmm...”

“Gikwang oppa, what are you thinking about and why are you looking at the spear?” asks Ailee.

“The spear is standing right? What if, one or all of us roll over to that platform and try to knock that spear so that when it falls it would somehow slice these ropes! Well?”

“That could work but, we don’t know how high the possibility of that happening is.” says JB.

“But, let’s try! Come on!” says IU. The others all agreed! So, with all their strength, they made themselves fall into the floor and roll over to the platform! Once they all got there, they surrounded the platform at all sides and started knocking the platform so that the spear would fall!

“Come on now! Fall!” Gikwang said as he kept on knocking on the platform. The spear was shaking a little when, it finally fell! It was falling on Suzy’s side!

“Suzy quick! Position your back!” said JB.

“NE!” She follows and just like what Gikwang thought, it slices the ropes that were binding Suzy! She breaks free! She quickly unties the others! A few minutes later, they were all free!

Gikwang then grabs the spear and tells the others: : Let’s go! We have to get out of here fast! Wait! IU-ssi! We have to contact Team GodSpeed!”

“Ne!” IU contacts Siwon through her Multi-Watch!

“Oh! It’s Team PassionateMind!... Gikwang! How are you?!”

“We managed to break free! And look at this!” He showed them the Spear of Destiny!

“Tha-that’s the Spear of Destiny!” Siwon exclaimed.

“You know this thing?”

“Ne, I saw it Austria when I went there with my family back then! What’s it doing there?!”

He told them the plans of their enemy. Team GodSpeed couldn’t believe at what they heard!

“No way!” says Jessica.

“This is bad!” says Bom.

“I’m getting nervous by just thinking about it!” says Hyorin.

“Get out of there now!” says Taecyeon.

“Quickly!” says Yoochun.

“Ne! We will! We’ll meet you at the entrance above us!”

“Arasseo but, is it okay if we also go down there? In case you need some backup!”

“... Araseeo! We’re going now!”

“Ne! We’re near there already! We have the map of that place already thanks to you guys! Be careful!”

“NE!... Let’s go guys!”

They all left the room in great speed!

With their map apps on, they all started retracing their steps. But, the sec-gen. and his men returned to the room to find their captives gone!

“FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

His voice echoed throughout the darkness and was heard by Gikwang’s team so they have to run for it!

“Alert all our men! They must be captured AT ALL COSTS!”

Gikwang’s team started running into groups of armed men so, they have to fight their way out of them! Above them, Team GodSpeed has arrived at the entrance and they enter into the darkness below and started following the map!

“This way!” says Siwon.

“There’s too many of them!” says Ailee as she kicks someone on the stomach.

“We’ll have to wipe them out in attack!” says JB as he throws some Chaotic Marbles on their enemies!

“The Frequency Shockwave! We have to use it!” says IU as she throws fistful of Shuriken Bombs.

“But are you sure, this might weaken the foundations of this entire complex!” says Gikwang as he punches someone on the face.

“We have no choice!” says Hongki.

“Geurae! Alert Siwon’s team then!” They all alert Team GodSpeed!

“What?! A Frequency Shockwave?! That’s just suicidal!” says Hyorin.

“They said they’re being overwhelmed. I guess they have no choice!” says Taecyeon.

“Only more reason to find them quickly! Let’s go!” says Siwon as they all make a run for it!

“Finally! We got you!” The sec-gen. and his men have surrounded them!

“Give me the Spear!”

“Tch! As if we would!” says Suzy.

“Or die!” His men then draws out all their guns and pointed at them!

“Gikwang, now?” asks IU as she and the others readies to press the button on their Multi-Watches.

“... NOW! COVER YOUR EARS!”

“Cover our ears? What for?” asks the sec-gen.

The five pushes the button and instantly, 5 Frequency Shockwaves rips throughout the underground complex!

Siwon’s team receives a warning from their watches a well so, they quickly put on their earphones which could block the shockwave! Gikwang’s team does the same but albeit slowly. While their enemies are being stunned, they quickly make a run for it!  Their enemies all fall to the ground while trying to cover their ears! But, since the complex’s structure is old already, it starts to... fall apart! Fortunately, the two teams meet a few minutes later! By that time, the frequency shockwaves have faded already!

“Come on, we have to get out of here now! I’m sure they’re right behind us!” says Siwon.

They all started running as fast as they could towards the entrance! Their enemies, although are trying to recover, they all started chasing them again!

Finally, the two teams got out! Gikwang’s team was surprised when they saw a limousine outside!

“You guys went here in that?!”

“Ne! Let’s go!”  They all boarded the car and quickly left the area but not before one of the men from below saw the plate number of the car! So, when others got out, he informed them of the plate number and they all rode in their cars to pursue the two teams!

While driving, the limousine’s radar picks up 5 enemy cars which are all behind them! Siwon tells them that they are now authorized to use force!

The limousine’s weapons’ compartment opens and a variety of weapons were there for them to use!

Then, they all heard shots and their ride is hit!

“They’re firing on us!” shouted IU.

“Start firing on them now!” Siwon shouted!

The others all grabbed their weapons of choice (mostly long range guns) and through the windows, they fired back at their pursuers!

“Guys! Aim at the tires of the car!” Gikwang shouted and they all followed! One by one, the cars’ tired all blew up until only one car was remaining!

Their location was now somewhere near the Forbidden City! Behind it!

Then, the remaining enemy car’s top opened and out came the sec-gen.! He was holding a bazooka!

“Gotcha!” He fired one towards the limousine but it missed! The second though didn’t and it hit the car’s back!

“It’s smoking here already!” shouted Jessica!

Gikwang then thinks of something!

“Guys! Get out now!”

“What?! How about you?!” shouted Yoochun.

“I have a plan! Come on guys! Trust me! Oh wait!... Here!” He gives the spear to JB.

“Hold onto it now go!”

“Gikwang don’t do this!”

“Guys please trust me! If he fires one more shot, we’re done for it! NOW GO!”

The others all open the doors and jumps outside! Only Siwon and Gikwang were left inside the car! They were heading towards a dead end!

“Gikwang don’t do this! You’re nuts!”

“Trust me hyung1 I know what I’m doing! Now get out!”

“NO!”

“Fine then! You gave me no choice!” He quickly opens the door on Siwon’s side and pushes him outside!

“GIKWANG!”

When the enemy car’s driver saw they were heading towards a dead end and that the other members were all out of the limousine, they stopped in their tracks!

The moment the limousine was about to collide with the concrete wall of the dead end, Gikwang immediately jumped outside! The smoke which was coming from behind the car was concealing him! He quickly looked for a place to hide from the car’s explosion which happened just a few seconds later!

“GIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The two teams were shouting his name in grief!

“So, one of them sacrificed his life eh? Ha!” says the sec-gen.

“Guys... we have to keep the spear from falling into the enemy’s hands!... Gikwang wanted that! Let’s go! From this point on, Team PassionateMind is temporarily under my command!”

“Ne...” They all made a run for it towards... the Forbidden City! The enemy was also behind them!

“Quickly! Follow them!” The sec-gen. ordered his men.

Gikwang managed to see that his team and Team GodSpeed were heading for one of the Forbidden City’s entrances so, he looks for another way into the complex without being seen.

Meanwhile, Siwon and the others have arrived at one of the entrances but a sign says that the palace complex was close for the day.

Hongki notices building attached to the walls of the palace complex whose door was open so, they decided to get in there. The enemies soon followed after them. It was becoming darker as the sun sets.

A cat and mouse chase soon erupted between the two spy teams and their enemy, the last secretary-general of the United Nations and his men. They entered from one palace room to another and somehow got lost in the process due to the huge size of the largest palace complex in the world.

Then, the chase also evolved into a chase with shooting involved. The two teams fired at each other continuously!

But, still unknown to Team PassionateMind and GodSpeed, Gikwang was still alive! He started helping his teams by eliminating some of the men who were after them!

“Siwon oppa! Do you notice anything weird with those after us?” asks IU.

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“It seems like they’re getting lesser and lesser!”

“Maybe some of them are getting tired!” says JB.

“Whatever is the case, we have to lose them!” says Bom.

“Sir! We’re losing some of our men and we don’t know why!”

“Someone is aiding them! Damn it! Find that person now! I’ll take care of those Korean brats myself!”

“But sir!”

“NOW!”

His five remaining men left him all alone. The two teams then resumed their running and he followed them while continuously shooting at them!

“GIVE ME BACK THE SPEAR!”

“NEVER!”

Meanwhile, the five men that the sec-gen. sent were looking for Gikwang when...

“Looking for me?” Gikwang left from the roof of the building he was hiding on and attacked the five!

In a few minutes, he was able to knock them out!

“Now I have to get to the others fast!”

The chase leads the two spy teams into the open court, right in front of the throne room of the Forbidden City.

“I finally got you where I want you! Hahahaha!”

“You know, you should be the one who’s scared since there’s 11 of us and 1 of you!” shouted Siwon.

“Silence! This will end right here right now! GIVE ME THE SPEAR OR I WILL...”

“What, kill us with your gun?” asks Taecyeon.

“No, make this place explode!” He takes off the coat that he was wearing and reveals explosives tied around him!

“You’re nuts!” shouted JB.

“I don’t care what you say! Now, if you want to save this beautiful palace complex and not ruin the relations between your country and China, hand me the spear and I will not detonate these bombs.”

“We’re in a tight situation, aren’t we?” asks IU.

“You said it!” says Hongki.

“What now?” asks Jessica.

“Darn it! I can’t think of something!” says Siwon.

While they were all looking at each other and debating what they should do, from behind the sec-gen., Gikwang steps out from the shadows!

“TELL ME YOUR ANSWER NOW! THAT’S IT! I’M TURNING ON THESE BOMBS!”

When the two teams look back at their enemy, their eyes widen after seeing who was behind him!

Gikwang draws out his gun and aims at his enemy in front of him. “Just like what B.A.P said, Only One Shot!”