Chapter 7: Electric Shock

S.P.I.E.S.

 

And now, we go back to our curious little Yoseob who was caught by JYP eavesdropping or “spying” on him and Gikwang’s team. He was brought to the interrogation room. (This is happening when Gikwang and the others were going to Osaka Castle)

“I’m telling you for the last time! I am not a spy!” he shouts.

“But then how did you get into this place?!” shouts JYP.

“I told you already! I followed you and Gikwang! The others thought that Gikwang was acting very strange so they made me follow him!”

“… Is that the truth?” asks JYP.

“NE!”

“… Araseo… Later, you will be briefed by my secretary, Ms. Kim about this agency and being a spy and then…”

“Wait, are you… you’re making me a spy?!” asks Yoseob.

“Yes I am, now then…”

“Woah! But, what about my group mates?! They would certainly be wondering where me and Gikwang are!” says Yoseob.

“Oh don’t worry about that, I’ve sent someone to your dorm to take care of things.” says JYP. (He sent an agent there to spray sleeping gas inside the dorm and then another agent to their manager and staff to well, do some little… something… see Chapter II)

“Okay! Before you interrupt me again, I’m going to test you if you can handle the risks of being a spy.”

“Oh! Like a written, multiple choice or identification test right?”

“Even better…”

“THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!” shouts Yoseob as he gets electrocuted!

“This machine has been operational for twenty long years! With this, we would be able to find out if you are good enough to be a spy! Oh and don’t worry, everyone here has went through this! Ah! The results are coming in!”

“F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!” shouts Yoseob as the electrocution winds down. “Well?”

“Congratulations! Welcome to S.P.I.E.S. Mr. Yang Yoseob!”

“I… I passed?!”

“Yes! It seems your most remarkable thing is your ability to infiltrate places! Okay then! I’ll be assigning you to your team now!”

“Wait! My team?! So, I’m the leader?!” asks Yoseob.

“Don’t get too confident there…”

“Ehehe… Mianhae…”

“Fortunately, they’re in the training grounds already so you may meet them already! Let’s go!”

JYP leads Yoseob towards the training ground which is 2 floors from where they are.

“Wait here, I’m going to get them, the other teams are training inside as well.” JYP goes inside leaving a nervous Yoseob outside.

“I wonder who my teammates are? I’m getting very nervous here!”

Then, JYP steps out again with Yoseob’s teammates as well!

“Yoseob, meet your team! Team BrightFlash! “

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m BoA, Team Bright Flash’s leader!”

“Hi there hyung! It’s me! Niel of Teen Top!”

“Nice to finally meet you oppa! Ahn Sohee of Wonder Girls here!”

“Welcome to the team! It’s me! Kevin Woo of U-KISS!”

“Yoseob! As your noona, I Ga In is really happy that you’re our new member!”

“Ehehe… Wow… Thanks everyone!” says a shy Yoseob!

“Now get in there and start your training!” says a laughing JYP.

“… WHAT?! RIGHT NOW?!” asks Yoseob.

“YES! NOW GET IN! Come on! Don’t be shy! Everyone please help him, got it?”

“Got it!” answers Team BrightFlash as they pushed their new member inside the training grounds…

And so begins Yang Yoseob’s training as a spy…

Let’s go back to the present…

“Italy?! Now this is really weird! Okay, Since it’s about 2AM there already, rest and by 7AM, you’ll be flying to Italy! This time, you’ll be riding the S.P.I.E.S. official plane which I’ll be sending there later! Oh yes! Any news from Team ShadowNinja T.O.P.?” asks JYP.

“Ah, yes! They’ve just finished rounding up all the Yakuza stationed at Osaka Castle Park. The Japanese Intelligence Agency is already there investigating. The team is on their way here already.”

“Good then! Agents, I want you all to rest because you have a big day ahead! Although a lot has happened even though this is your first mission, you’ve all done very good so far! I wish you all good luck once again! Over and out!” With that, JYP disappears.