Chapter 4: Crash

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Now! On with your first mission! As you all know, the GodSpeed Team which consists of Siwon, Jessica, Taecyeon, Hyorin, Yoochun and Bom is our agency’s premier and most famous spy team right? They are famous for being able to complete their missions in a short amount of time. Their most recent achievement was only 2 days! Previously, it was 3 days…JYP was cut short by Hongki.

“…but, they are currently missing so our first mission is to save them, right?”

“ … Are you sure you’re not double agent or a mind reader???!!!” asked JYP.

“Hahaha! Ani! Hahaha!”

“Aigoo oppa! That ability of yours is so scary!” says Ailee.

“But! We can’t deny its good use right?” says JB.

“Dong-saeng’s right! Who knows ahjeossi,  that ability of his might come in handy later on.” says Gikwang.

“The GodSpeed Team is missing? Now that’s really worrying!” says Suzy.

“JYP, please continue.” says IU.

“Okay, now, Thursday last week, I sent the GodSpeed Team to Japan where they are to investigate the presently mysterious activities of the Yakuza. Actually, the Japanese intelligence agency asked us to do that so that we would have the element of surprise. But, just before 12 midnight the next day, we haven’t heard a single thing from them!”

“But then, what about their agencies!”

“Oh! We had someone tell them that the 6 were on vacation and well you know, we used a little… something…”

“Aigoo… we all know that something! Anyways, not even a distress call?” asked Gikwang.

 “Not even a single prank call which Taecyeon and Yoochun does to me all the time! Now, last Saturday, a witness, which was actually one of the personnel of the Japanese Intelligence Agency said that he saw the Yakuza dragging your co-spies and loading them into a truck. He followed the truck to where it was going and he saw it enter Osaka Castle!”

“Mwo?! Osaka Castle?!” shouted everyone.

“You all heard right! Now then, you all know your mission! Let’s get on with the gadgets then!” With that, he pressed a button under his desk and behind him, the wall parted to reveal a secret room full of gadgets!

Everyone was awestruck!

“We finally get to use them for real this time!” says IU.

“Everyone, get inside, I’ll just check on my secretary.”

Outside the office, Yoseob was still listening from the outside! He still couldn’t believe at what he has just heard! He stands us and paces around.

“So, Siwon, Jessica, Taecyeon, Hyorin, Yoochun and Bom are all missing! They may have been captured by the Yakuza in Japan?! This is big! So big!...”

His mouth was wide open after seeing that JYP’s secretary was looking at him!

“… Ehehe… Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Yang Yoseob of BEAST! Nice to… meet… I’m so in big trouble…”

At that moment, JYP comes out of his office and discovers Yoseob there!

“Yah… YAH!... he lowers his voice down) What are you doing here?! Aigoo! Ms. Kim (his secretary), please tell Gikwang’s team what gadgets and what mode of transportation they will be using. I have to deal with Mr. Yoseob here. Go now.”

“Yes sir!” She immediately goes inside and closes the door quickly.

“Now then, please come with me…”  He pulls Yoseob by the ear and leads him outside.

“I hate myself for following what the others order me to do!” says a frowning Yoseob.

Back inside…

“Mr. JYP is currently attending to some matters. Now then, this will be the gadgets that you will be using, the Heat Sensor and X-ray Glasses, Multi-Watch which has different kinds of weapons in it and a communication device, the Bounce Vests which are on your spy suits will automatically activate once you’re in danger, yep! You’ll bounce away from danger! Next, we have the Choatic Marbles, just spread them on the floor or throw them and they will be exploding like mini bombs! You’ll also be using Shuriken Bombs! Once you throw them, it will release more mini shurikens so, you’ll have to dodge as well. Finally, you’ll be using the hypersonic jet of our agency.

Everyone’s mouth was wide open! ”Good luck guys!”

A few minutes later…

“So, how’s the flight everyone?” asks JYP on a small screen inside the cockpit of the jet. The pilots are Gikwang and Hongki. They both have licenses but JB doesn’t.

“Humph! One more year to go!” mumbles JB to himself.

“Well, it sure is fast! We’re approaching Osaka Prefecture in 20 minutes.” says Gikwang.

“Good! I hope you succeed in your mission!”

“But, what about the mysterious activities of the Yakuza? Should we investigate them too?” asks Ailee.

“Actually, that’s why I contacted you. Yes, please do. If the GodSpeed Team isn’t injured or anything, please cooperate with them but, since it’s your first mission and I want to see how you all will do, your team will be in charge. Please relay that to them.”

“Really?! You mean that?!” asked JB.

“Yes! Of course! Hahaha! Hwaiting! Call me if any problem arises.” With that, the screen goes black.

“Okay guys! Let’s do this! Let’s cheer for ourselves! 1, 2…” Wait!” Suzy was cut short by Gikwang who was looking on the radar screen.

“Guys, I’m picking up some radio waves directed towards… US…”

“WHAT?!”

“Hyung, we need to avoid those! Those waves might be dangerous!”

Then the jet’s warning system activates!

“WARNING! ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES ARE PARALYZING THE JET! WE WILL BE CRASHING IN OSAKA BAY! PLEASE ESCAPE NOW! PLEASE ESCAPE NOW!”

“What now guys?!”asked a panicking Suzy.

“Well, let’s follow what we just heard! Get those parachutes now! They’re in that cabinet!” shouted Hongki.

“Well, we have to hurry because it looks like… there are strange things approaching our jet…” says JB who was looking at the radar.

“… THOSE ARE MISSILES! EVERYBODY, YOU ALL HAVE YOUR PARACHUTES RIGHT? WELL, TIME TO JUMP!” After Gikwang shouted that, they all jumped together out of the jet!

“Should we open our parachutes now?!” shouted Ailee.

“Not yet! If we do! We’ll be caught in the explosion!” shouted Gikwang.

“How come our Bounce Vests aren’t activating?! We’re in danger!” shouted Hongki.

“Oh I really hated it when we were simulating this back then!” shouted Ailee.

When they were a good feet away from the jet, the missiles collided with the jet and huge explosion occurred on top of them! Of course, some of the people below (fortunately, most were sleeping) were all looking above and pointing at the huge explosion in the dark sky!

“NOW! OPEN YOUR PARACHUTES!”

One by one, Gikwang and his team opened their parachutes and so they landed slowly towards the cold waters of Osaka Bay but fortunately, a wind blew them into the direction of Kansai International Airport where they landed softly. As they landed, their “Bounce Vests” suddenly activated!

“Oh, so now you activate!” said Gikwang as he and his teammates looks up and watches their now burning, destroyed jet fall into Osaka Bay.