Chapter 5: Midnight

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Well that was a close one! Good thing we got out in time right guys?” says IU.

“Yeah!” answers JB.

“But, do you think the Yakuza knows that we are coming?” asks IU.

“I don’t know but I have a feeling that they do.” says Hongki.

“Hyung, your special ability might come in handy!” says Gikwang.

“Hahaha! I know right?” says Hongki.

“Gikwang oppa, we need to contact JYP now.” says Ailee.

“You’re right. I’ll get right on it then.” With that, he presses a button on his Multi-Watch and a hologram appears with JYP’s face on it.

“Guys! We lost you on our radar! What happened?!” he asks. They told him what happened and it shocks him!

“I see, I see. Okay then, I’ll be sending an agent to your location now.”

“WHO?!” asks everyone.

“You’ll all see! Okay, over and out.”

“So guys, who do you think is coming?” asks IU.

“Oh! How about Jo Kwon oppa?” asks Suzy.

“Jiyeon noona?” asks JB.

“Myungsoo oppa!” says Ailee.

“Taeyeon noona?” asks Hongki.

“How about T.O.P. hyung?”  says Gikwang as he points at someone removing who is coming near them.

“So, you’re the team who’s in charge for the rescue of the GodSpeed Team? Wait a minute, aren’t you all rookies?” asks T.O.P.

“Yes and this is our first mission.” says IU.

“I see now. How come JYP didn’t mention that earlier. Okay, get inside the car. JYP instructed me to you to Osaka Castle. From there, you’re all entirely on your own, got it?”

Later, on the way to the castle…

“So hyung, how long have you been in the agency?” asks Gikwang.

“Me? Since I debuted.”

“WOAH!”

“Yep.  JYP just approached me and I said yes.”

“So, do you have a team or do you belong to one? asks Ailee.

“Nope, I’m a solo agent.”

“I see. Well, thanks anyway for rescuing us hyung!” says JB.

“Don’t mention it. Anyways, are you all alright? I saw the explosion in the sky while inside the airport.”

We’re fine. Thanks for asking though!” says IU.

“By the way hyung, I don’t if I should be asking this but, have you noticed anything weird around here? Something connected to the Yakuza?” asks Gikwang.

“Yep. Recently, they’ve been always near the harbours and port areas. At first, they come in small numbers but as the days passed, they came in larger numbers. I’ve reported this already and I’m the one in charge of monitoring them. When I heard that the GodSpeed Team was captured by the Yakuza, I’ve been given orders to monitor their activities there more closely and provide hour by hour information to HQ. Oh, we’re here, Osaka Castle. Hmm, since it’s also a museum, I think you’ll be needing this.” Everybody gets out of the car while T.O.P. opens his car’s trunk and gets something.

“What are you getting hyung?”asks Hongki.

“The world’s first Invisible Spray.  It’ll only last for an hour though so you’ll have to be very quick inside. Well, goodluck to you all. It’s 12 midnight now so I’ve got to go. Goodluck!” Everyone says goodbye to him and he leaves. Gikwang and the others uses the Invisible Spray on them and quickly goes near the castle.

“So, how do we get in?” asks Hongki.

“I know, I was fiddling with my Multi-Watch and I saw it has a map app. Let’s see now… ah! Here we go! We could go inside through the Kyobashi-guchi Entrance. We’re currently near Tenmabashi station and we’re near that entrance, let’s go guys!” says Gikwang.

They head toward the entrance and find it open.

“That’s strange, why did they leave it open?” asks IU.

“Well, at least we can get in quickly! Let’s go guys!” says Gikwang.

They enter the entrance and heads northeast towards the Gokurakubashi Bridge which leads to the Marked Stone Squares which is near the Main Tower.

“I’ll be putting on the Heat Sensor and X-Ray Glasses to spot if anyone is near us.” says JB as he puts on the glasses and activates it.

“Do you see anything?” asks Suzy.

“None yet.” answers JB.

As they approached the bridge, JB sees something!

“Wait! There’s someone on the other end of the bridge and coming closer! Wait! Two more appeared behind him! And more, more…”

“I don’t think we’ll be needing those glasses anymore dong-saeng.” says Hongki.

They were being surrounded on all sides!

“It’s the Yakuza!” shouts IU.

“How could they know we’re here?!” asks Suzy.

“Maybe it’s the witness that JYP was talking about!” says Ailee.

“Whatever the reason is, better prepare guys!” shouts Gikwang.

One of the Yakuza members on the other end of the bridge steps forward and shouts: “ATTACK!”