Chapter 16: This Is War

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Ne! Manila! Tomorrow, the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon will be arriving there for a climate change conference. The Mafia leader did say that after all of these, the United Nations will disappear right?”

“Okay, I’ll report this to JYP. For the meantime, you guys wait here and continue checking the news!” says Siwon who immediately runs out of the room.

“Guys, I’ve been thinking something.” says IU.

“What is it?” asks Suzy.

“Wha if the other leaders of the other groups have been informed of the Southern Mafia’s base being discovered and their leader being captured? Wouldn’t they change their plans?”

“Well, that’s a possibility. Of course they would think that their captured colleague would’ve told his captors their plans!” says Ailee.

“What now?” asks JB.

“We have to wait for JYP’s orders before doing anything.” says Gikwang.

Siwon was running as fast as he can to reach JYP who was already about to leave his office. The two met outside his office.

“Siwon! What’s wrong?”

“We found the 10th capital city to be attacked!”

“Mwo?!”

“It’s Manila sir! The UN Sec.-Gen will be there tomorrow for a climate change conference!”

“I see. That totally slipped my mind! Okay, my meeting with the President and the Cabinet would last approximately for an hour. Until then, wait for my orders. Stay put inside headquarters.” He also ordered him to do some other things.

“Araseo.”

Later...

“So that’s where it stands guys.  I’ll be conferring with the heads of the North American, Western European, Middle Eastern and East Asian Sectors about this so that they may start securing the 10 capital cities and to find the bombs before it’s too late. Meanwhile, the rest of you could take a break and a long rest until JYP arrives back here. That’s all.”

“Wait! Siwon!” shouts Jay Park.

“What is it?”

“Dong Wan just called. He told me that four teams are currently hunting the Northern Mafia and they have already discovered several of their bases in Northern and Southern Italy.”

“I see. Well. Go and have a rest now everyone.” Siwon leaves the room and the others starts leaving as well.

“Wanna go eat in the canteen guys?” asks Ailee.

“Let’s go then!” says JB.

When they arrived at the canteen, they ordered some foods and then sat down. While eating, IU was looking around the empty canteen when she saw Yoseob enter!

“Yoseob!”

“Omo! You’re all back! We were having a meeting when JYP’s secretary told us that you guys were able to successfully rescue Team GodSpeed!”

“Yep! Hahaha! So, how’s training?” asks Gikwang.

“Aigoo! It’s just my first day and... KYAAAHH!!! Every inch of my body hurts!”

“Hahaha! Aww! You’re cute when you say that! Could you please repeat that?” asks Ailee.

“Aniyo noona!”

“Aww!!!”

“All my muscles are hurting! I feel like they’re all stretched out!”

“You can’t stretch something which you don’t have.” says Suzy.

“Aigoo! Suzy-ah!”

“Hahaha! I’m just joking!”

“Yoseob, have you called Doojoon hyung and the others?” asks Gikwang.

“Not yet. I’ll go call them right now. (Gets his phone and searches for Doojoon’s number)... Oh! It’s ringing!...  .... .... what the... he’s not picking up.”

“Try the others.”

Yoseob tries to call Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung but they wouldn’t answer as well.

“Maybe they’re doing something.” says Yoseob.

So, they all told stories and relaxed for a while.

Meanwhile, at the Blue House (official residence of the President of South Korea), the meeting of JYP with President Park Geun-hye and her Cabinet is currently going on.

“So, what are the most possible steps or actions that we can do?” asks the President.

“Well ma’am, first, we have to alert the ten countries that are to be targeted so that they may secure their capital cities more firmly especially Manila. The UN Sec.-Gen Ban Ki-Moon must also be warned about this because we don’t know as of now if the bombs have or have not arrived at those capitals. If they have arrived then I am absolutely sure that they may have been moved already from their original location in the capital city itself. If the bombs haven’t arrived yet then, each country government would then be able to stop those bombs from coming in by patrolling and inspecting all points of entry to the country and to the capital city itself. As for here, in our country, we have done such thing already.  Also, we have sent messages already to the U.S., U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Israel, China and Japan about this. We haven’t sent yet a message to the Philippines but I’ll make sure we do once I get back to headquarters.”

“Araseo. Make sure to send a message to the UN about this so that the Sec.-Gen. May postpone this conference. If what you’re saying is true and our enemies are against the UN then, their main target really is Manila.” says the President.

She then ordered that the KCIA, the NIS, NSS and S.P.I.E.S. will be the ones in charge of all operations involved and connected with this crisis.  He meeting ends and JYP hastily goes back to HQ.

Team PassionateMind was still in the canteen when Yoochun came running inside. “Guys, JYP’s back. He’s ordering all teams to assemble in the Main Hall.”

Later at the Main Hall, all the spy teams have assembled and JYP has told them about the impending crisis.

“Now then! I’m instructing all of you to search every nook and cranny of Seoul! Several of you will be positioned in all points of entry to Seoul; some will be searching the Han River while most of you would be in Seoul itself particularly the public areas. Previously, I thought of sending some of you overseas to search for the bombs in other countries but, since we have warned already the other countries and their intelligence agencies, there would be no need for that. Before I see you all off, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our agency’s newest member! Please go up here, Yang Yoseob of B2ST!”

When Yoseob stood up, surprised by what JYP did, everyone started clapping and cheering his name! He slowly and shyly went up the stage!

“Please say a few words.” says JYP.

“Ah, well, thank you so much for welcoming here and I would like to thank...”

“OKAY TEAMS, MOVE OUT!”

“Eh?!” shouted Yoseob.

“SIR, YES SIR!” All the teams then started moving out much to Yoseob’s surprise!

 

Author’s Note >Awww! Poor Yoseob!