Chapter 1: Spy

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Yah! Oppa! I don’t think that’s the right way!” The voice of Jessica Jung from SNSD echoed throughout the entire abandoned warehouse as she and her group mates walk inside it silently.

“Unnie! Shush! We all know you sing well but, we could use some kind of silence!” says Park Bom of 2NE1.

“Quiet! All of you!” shouted Park Yoochun of JYJ in a low voice.

“Guys, stop! Look!” Their leader, Choi Siwon of Super Junior was pointing at five men unloading some boxes from a truck.

“Hyung, what’s your plan then?” asked Ok Taecyeon of 2PM.

“We bring them down!”

“Of course, so typical of you Oppa…” says Kim Hyorin of Sistar.

“Well then… CHARGE!!!”

At their leader’s command, the group charged into where the men was with their guns facing the men.

“Freeze! Put your hands up!” shouted Taecyeon.

The men all raised their hands without any objections or even a single word.

“Guys, search the boxes and the truck now.” said Siwon as he and Taecyeon had their guns still pointed at the men while the others searched the boxes and the truck.

“Oppa, it’s… it’s just full of styro foam!” shouted Jessica.

“There’s nothing in the driver’s seat except for some empty soda cans!” shouted Yoochun.

“Mwo?! Yah! You five! What are you all up to?! What is the Yakuza up to?!” angrily asked Siwon. All six guns were pointed at the five men.

One of the men smiled and said: “What are we up to? Here to capture the six of you.”

At that point, they were all surrounded by armed men with guns all pointing at the six!

“The Yakuza!” shouted the six.

This time, the five men were the one who tied up the six idols.

“You won’t get away with this very easily!” said Hyorin.

“Hahaha! I don’t think so my dear!” They all turned around and saw a man approaching them.

“And who are you?!” asked Bom.

“The happy commander of the Yakuza, Mr. Shinobu Inoue. Now then, take them all away!”

Seoul, South Korea,

The group B2ST (BEAST) has just finished a concert for their fans. The six members were all inside their dressing room, resting.

“Aigoo! What a night!” says Junhyung.

“I know right? Our fans really are the best!” says Yoseob.

Then, their manager comes and tells them that their ride is ready.

“Ah finally! We can go back to our dorm!” shouts Doojoon.

“Let’s go now guys! I need one hell of a bath!” says Hyun Seung.

Later, at the B2ST dorm…

“Yah, where’s Gikwang?” asked Dongwoon.

“Oh, he’s changing his clothes. There he is!” Junhyung points at a sleepy Gikwang.

“Mwo? Why are you looking for me?” he asked.

“Oh nothing. It’s just that I haven’t heard anything from you since our concert. Is there anything wrong?” asked Dongwoon.

“Ani, I’m fine. Just really sleepy.”

“I see. Well, we’re going to watch a TV movie, want to watch with us?”

“I think I’ll pass for tonight. Good night.” says Gikwang.

“Good night!” says his other members.

Gikwang enters their bedroom and quickly lies down on his bed. He closes his eyes and starts to go to sleep only to be disturbed by a beeping noise.

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!”  The noise was coming from inside his pocket.

“Aish! Can’t I get a rest just for tonight!” He quickly gets the beeping item from his pocket which was actually his phone and on the screen there was something written: “MISSION ALERT! I’M ON MY WAY!”

“Aish! Park Jin Young… JYP… AISH!” He quickly stand up again and changes into  another set of clothes. As he was doing this, he remembers a very important moment that happened in the past back then, the moment he was chosen to become a SPY…