Chapter 23: Crazy

S.P.I.E.S.

 

Somewhere underneath Beijing...

“Is it all ready?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. The world will soon be changed... for good.”

Teams PassionateMind and GodSpeed were now on the air heading for Beijing.

“Why the heck would the enemy wants us?!” says Hongki.

“I guess the only probable answer for that is that they want us eliminated first since we’re a huge threat to them.” says Bom.

“I guess you’re right noona. You guys were the first one assigned to this case and were also the ones responsible for the capture of the Yakuza while we were the ones responsible for the capture of the Southern Mafia.” says Gikwang.

Back in Seoul, Team BlazingAttack has arrived at BEAST’s dorm building. They all went inside the building and located the dorm on the 3rd floor. 

Inside, the 4 members were still reeling from the Frequency Shockwave they released earlier.

“Let’s just leave that watch alone! I’m scared of what might happen next!” says Hyunseung.

Outside the room, Team BlazingAttack was listening inside by placing their ears on the door.

“On my signal, we will all bust inside and quickly neutralize them! Got it?” says Yonghwa.

“NE!” answers s.

“Dongwoon-ah, what about that button on top? Press it.” says Doojoon.

“Yah! I thought we don’t want what happened earlier to happen again?!”

“Maybe this time it’s different hyung! Press it!”

“Araseo! Araseo! Here goes nothing!” He pushes the button and instantly, JYP appears as a hologram!

“What the heck?!” he shouts!

“Omo! Isn’t that JYP?!” says Doojoon.

“Oh no! They’ve accessed the communication hologram! LET’S GO! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!”

The 4 members hear the shouts outside! Dongwoon drops the watch and JYP’s hologram is turned off!

“What the heck was that?!” says Doojoon as he and the others look at the door when suddenly, Team BlazingAttack barges inside with something in their hands!

“What the heck?! Yonghwa?!”

“Omo! G.NA-ssi! Ilhoon?!”

“Daehyun!”

“Dam Bi-ssi! Sulli-ssi!”

“... Um, oppa, should we still introduce ourselves?” Sulli asks Yonghwa.

“Ne!... We are Team BlazingAttack of S.P.I.E.S.!”

“Team BlzaingAttack?!” says Dongwoon.

“What the heck  in the world is S.P.I.E.S.?” Junhyung asks.

“It stands for Singers Perfectly Initiating Espionage Secretly.” says Daehyun.

“Omo! All of you are spies? Even you two?!” Doojoon says as he faces G.NA and Ilhoon.

“Ne oppa!”

“Ne hyung.”

“So, what are you all doing here then?” Hyungseung asks.

“Yoon Doojoon, Son Dongwoon, Jang Hyunseung and Yong Junhyung, you’re all currently in possession of one of our gadgets that belongs to Lee Gikwang, yes your member. He is a spy as well and the leader of one of our teams.” says Yonghwa.

“EH?! HE IS?!”

“Yes and we are here to retrieve that Multi-Watch from your hands.” says Dam Bi.

“Oh, so it’s called a Multi-Watch...”

“And what you released earlier was called a Frequency Shockwave. You have no idea how extensive the damage it caused here in Seoul.” says Sulli.

“... You mean it...”

“Ne hyung. Once it shattered the windows of your dorm here, it went outside and shattered a lot of glass items and windows.” says Ilhoon.

“So, we have to pay for it?” asks Dongwoon.

“Yes, by knocking you four out! Team! Get ready!” shouts Yonghwa.

“MWO?! By knocking us out?!”

“Put your masks on!” Yonghwa shouts as he and the others wear their masks on.

“What are you all going to do?!”

“Don’t worry guys, you’ll just all fall into a deep sleep! FIRE THE GAS!”

“GAS?!”

The Team instantly released the same gas that Ilhoon and G.NA used back then! The 4 members all dropped down sleeping into the floor!

Once the gas has been blown away by the wind (the windows were shattered, remember?) the team removes their masks.

“Okay, call JYP so that the repair team can get here.”

“Ne!”

The two teams have finally arrived at Beijing. It was decided that Team PassionateMind would be the first one to disembark from the plane. Team GodSpeed would follow after.  With the Map App of IU’s Mulit-Watch in hand, they go through Beijing’s suburbs. While doing so, their location is being tracked by Team GodSpeed at K.Will’s jet. Finally, the team stopped in front of an abandoned house. They entered it easily and tried to find a path underground.

“Hey guys! This spot here! It sounds like it’s hollow beneath it!” says JB as he steps on a carpet.  When they lifted the carpet, there was a square shaped manhole beneath it. They opened it and there was a metal ladder leading downstairs.

“Siwon hyung? We found something!” says Gikwang as he speaks through IU’s Mutli-Watch.

“Mwo? Jinjayo?!”

“Ne! We found a pathway leading underground already. You have our location right?”

“Ne! We’ll be there in a while. Good luck and be careful!”

“Ne! Gomawo!” Gikwang’s team then descends into the dark abyss below. As they walk through the darkness, they use the flash light on their Multi-Watches to light their way.  It was full of winding corridors and abandoned, rusting rooms.

Since they all had their map apps on (except for Gikwang), they all checked all the possible rooms that can be entered.

“Aigoo, the map lists like a thousand rooms here! We can’t obviously check all of them out!” says Ailee.

“Of course not...”

They all leaped into shock as they heard someone say that! They turned around and saw someone who was wearing a Middle Eastern outfit, typical of those which Al-Qaeda wears.

“Follow me.”

The team members looked at each other and started following the man. Gikwang looks at IU and nods. She understands him and then presses a button on her Multi-Watch. At the jet, the signal for Team GodSpeed has arrived and they quickly move out.

The strange guide of Team PassionateMind led them into winding corridors and stairways while IU’s Multi-Watch sends out a signal to Siwon’s Multi-Watch in which a map of the Underground City is slowly being created.

Finally, they enter a room which was 3 floors from where they entered. In the middle of the room was a pedestal and on top of it was what looks like a small weapon. There was a hole on the ceiling above it where light shone on it.

“Welcome my dear visitors.”  says a man as he steps out from the surrounding darkness. The team members instantly recognize him as the last Secretary-General of the United Nations!: Samuel Zhukov Chiu!!!

“You-you’re the one behind all of these?!” shouts Gikwang.

“Yes of course!”

“Why the heck did you plunge the world in disarray?!” shouted IU.

“And why is it that you want to start World War 3?!” shouts JB.

“Shush! Easy there! (walks towards the pedestal) do you know what this is?” he asks as he points at the weapon on the pedestal.

“We can’t see it.” says Suzy.

“How rude of me, then come nearer.”

They walk towards the pedestal but, he stops them as soon as they were near it.

“It’s like a spear...” says Hongki.

“Correct. My dear friends, this is the Spear of Destiny, the spear that pierced Christ’s side!”

“WHAT?!”

“Yes! Marvel at its beauty! For centuries, it has been handed down from one ruler to another.  Hitler started World War 2 to capture this which was at Austria at that time.”

“But, this should be at Austria now! I read about this back then!” says Ailee.

“The one at Austria right now is a FAKE. This is the real one. During the final days of the Second World War, Hitler sent this along with other Nazi treasures to Antarctica. Then, on 1979, an expedition by a former Nazi colonel recovered the treasures and the spear and brought it back to Europe where it was hidden by a Nazi secret society which, I’m the leader.”

“WHAT?!”

“Oh how I love seeing the youth’s surprised faces!”

“Ailee-ssi, can you tell us more about the spear?” asks Gikwang.

“Ne. Legends has it that whoever holds the Spear of Destiny has the power to control the world.”

“Control, the world?!”

“And that if the holder loses it, the holder dies.”

“Something which of course, I’ll make sure wouldn’t happen.”

“And one of the worst things that I read about the spear is that, the Nazi secret society that he was talking about wants to bring about the Fourth Reich which is a continuation of the Third Reich of Hitler! And lastly, this would bring about the eventual end of the world!”

“Hahaha! Yes! She is correct! The building of the Fourth Reich from the ashes of the Third World War would bring about a new world order with me as the world leader!”

“And what if we stop you?!” shouts Gikwang.

“Oh I don’t think so! Tie them! Make sure they’re secured tightly!”

Several men then come out from the darkness and ties the six members.

“You won’t get away with this! What do you intend to do with the spear?!” shouts Hongki.

“Oh, I think I have gotten away with it already! Hahahaha! And good question! Now that the world’s top 5 powers, the U.S., the U.K., France, Russia and China are in disarray, one simple move would immediately start the Third World War!”

“What do you mean?!” shouts IU.

“China is now a recognized nuclear weapons state meaning...”

“You’re going to launch a nuclear attack?! ARE YOU MAD?!” shouts JB.

“Call me crazy! Mad! Distorted! I don’t care! Although you have taken down both the Mafia and the Yakuza, Al-Qaeda remains strong and is poised to capture and take control of several military bases in America, Britain, France, Russia and China!”

“Don’t do this! Millions if not, billions could die!” shouts Gikwang.

“A little collateral damage wouldn’t hurt! Hahaha!”

“A LITTLE?! YOU’RE NUTS!” shouts Suzy.

“Oh shut up! It’s as if none of you sacrificed some little things to debut as stars!”

“Yes we did! A LOT! WE MISSED OUR FRIENDS WHO WE USED TO HANG OUT WITH! OUR SIMPLE LIFE! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO SAY THAT!” shouts Gikwang whose face was now red.

“SILENCE! Drag them towards the wall! In a little while, I shall change the world!” He and his men leave them alone in the room. They were all tied up from the feet up, even their hands were tied. There weren’t any guards that were left behind.

“IU-ssi, before you were tied up, was the transmission of the map complete?” asks Ailee.

“Ne! I’m sure Team GodSpeed is on their way now!”

“Good! Can you move?” asks Hongki.

“Move? Where?”

“Can you like move towards the wall so that the SOS button on your Multi-Watch can be pressed?”

“I’ll try!” She breahes in and out and quickly tries to move back towards the wall and luckily, at her first try she does it! The Multi-Watch’s SOS button has been pressed an a distress signal reaches the Multi-Watches of Team GodSpeed.

“Looks like they have met the enemy! Let’s move guys!” shouts Siwon.