Chapter 11: Run

S.P.I.E.S.

 

Yoochun took both of their hands and pulled them towards back to the intersection, went straight to the left and Yoochun found a janitor’s closet and that’s where they went inside.

“Oppa! Are you okay?” asked IU.

“Where’s the rest of your team?!” asked Gikwang.

“Keep it down you two! I’ll answer those questions one by one okay? ...Yes I’m okay and the rest are still in tied up in what appears to be a container room.”

“Tied up?! But, how did you escape?”

“I was able to free myself through a yoga exercise that I learned back then. I was about to untie my members when Siwon, our leader told me that it would be best if I escape so that I could reach Dong Wan, the head of the European Sector of our agency. Did you guys meet him already?”

“Ne! He’s actually in contact with us this whole time! Wait, Yah! Dong Wan! We found Yoochun!” says Gikwang.

“What?! You found him?!”

Gikwang gave to Yoochun his ear communicator.

“Dpng Wan? Yeoboseyo?”

“Yoochun! How are you?! Where’s the rest of Team God Speed?!”

“I’m fine thanks but I’ll have to explain later. Right now, send tactical teams already to surround this area!”

“I have already given orders to the tactical teams to start mobilizing and are just waiting for my go signal.”

“Okay. Guys, listen to me right now. I’ll be telling you what the leader of the Mafia told us when we were just moved here.”

“Go on then.” says Dong Wan.

“When the Yakuza captured us, they immediately brought us here. The commander of the Yakuza, Mr. Shinobu Inoue told us while were apparently on the way the plane that would bring us here that they have sent one of their double agents to tell our agency that he saw...”

“Wait! We know that! That witness told our agency that the witness was a personnel of the Japanese Intelligence Agency and that he saw the Yakuza bringing you guys into Osaka Castle!” says IU.

“Yep! That’s the double agent I was talking about.  Wait! So, you’re the team that the agency sent to find us?”

“Ne hyung! The Yakuza were able to ambush us in Osaka Castle. Actually, before we even got to the castle, someone, I guess most likely the Yakuza sent missiles that destroyed the plane we were riding to Japan! Fortunately, no one got hurt and we’re all alright. Our other four members are currently exploring this base.”

“I see.”

“So, what else Yoochun?” asked Dong Wan.

“Oh yeah! Mianhae. Anyways, we asked why of they were doing this and...”

Back to that moment...

“Why are you doing this?! What’s your reasons?!” asked Siwon.

“Oh, you want to know? Hahahaha! It’ll be a real bummer if I told you right now the full thing so I’ll just give you a preview. A few days from now, the whole world will shall be in grief and shock! Wahahaha! Then, everything will change for the better!”

“No one really says things like that except for comic book villains.” said Hyorin.

“Oh wait!  You’re trying to emulate a character from a manga or anime!” said Taecyeon.

“Hahaha! Nice one Taec!” says Yoochun.

“SILENCE YOU FOOLS! Ugh! You South Koreans are so despicable! I’d rather choose the North Koreans than you!”

“Anyway, don’t change the subject! What did you mean by what you said earlier?!” asked Jessica.

“The Mafia would gladly tell you everything.”

“T-the Mafia?! Wait... Yah! You’re bringing us to Italy?!” shouted Bom.

“Hai! Hahahahaha!”

Fast forward when they have been received by the Mafia and their leader, Matteo Messina Denaro.

“Benvenuto a Sicilia! Welcome to Sicily my dear prisoners!” says the Mafia leader.

“Eonnie,” whispered Jessica to Bom.

“Mwoeyo?”

“His face makes me sick!”

“I was informed by Mr. Shinobu that he gave you a preview on what our plans are about.”

“And he also told us you’ll tell us more.”

“Si. We, the Mafia and the Yakuza as well as another group is planning an all out terrorist attack on the world’s major powers! The flames of hatred and sorrow shall sweep across the globe thereby enabling anarchy and confusion to engulf the entire world!”

“A TERRORIST ATTACK?!”

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! SI!!!”

“WAIT! You said another group is also with you guys! Who is this group?!” angrily asked Siwon!

“There’s no need for you to know because you’re all going to die anyway! Wait!... I think it would be better if you guys are to witness our triumphant plans being executed across the world!”

“You’re despicable!” shouted Hyorin.

“Say all what you want but you won’t be able to do anything! Hahahaha!” The man leaves the captured team all tied up.

“What are we going to do now?” asked Bom.

“Well, it may be weird but, our enemies are actually going to help us.” Says Siwon.

“HUH?!”

“Well, don’t you remember what Mr. Shinobu said? He sent one of their double agents to tell our agency that he saw us being dragged inside Osaka Castle. I’m sure of course that they would quickly send a team to rescue us but, of course, they would ultimately fall for the trap that the Yakuza set for them at Osaka Castle. “

“So, unless the team that they will be sending a team to find us find a lead to where we are right now, we’re doomed.” Says Taecyeon.

Back to the present...

“Wait! How did you know that to Sicily is where you will go?” asked Yoochun.

“Well while we were being attacked by the Yakuza at the grounds of Osaka Castle, one of my teammates found a ticket to Italy. Then, we brainstormed at what Italy and Japan might have in common and we found out that it both has crime groups- the Yakuza and the Mafia!” Gikwang’s answer piqued the interest of Yoochun!

“for a rookie team, you guys are pretty good!”

“Ehehehe! Gomawoyo!”

“But, why would a Yakuza member have a ticket to Italy?” asked IU.

“Ah yes! I could answer that!”

Somewhere in the base...

“Sir Matteo ! The Yakuza members that have been sent here by their commander has arrived sir.”

“Good! Let them in!”

“And, they also bring a kind of a bad news.”

“What?!”

Once the Yakuza members came in...

“So, what is this bad news you speak of?”

“Well, originally sir, it would be 5 of us who would be going here.”

“And?”

“Only four of us came because our fifth member lost his ticket during our attempt to capture the team that the Koreans sent to Osaka Castle. Although a lot of us were captured, some were able to escape and maybe, that’s when he lost the ticket.”

“Wait a minute, why would you ride a commercial plane going here when the plane that was used in transporting the prisoners was a private plane! Well?”

“Our commander ordered us to do so. To avoid suspicion because the Japanese government has beefed up the security in the airports and all runways in Japan.”

“So, you’re implying that the Koreans may have gotten hold of that ticket?!”

“S-si?”

“DON’T YOU DARE REPLY TO ME IN ITALIAN! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO SO! THOSE KOREANS MIGHT HAVE FIGURED OUT ABOUT US ALREADY! That’s it! You there! (pointing at one his men)  order all of our men to be on alert and have some patrol all the hallways and tunnels of our base! NOW!”

“I see... so that’s why. Oh wait, I have to tell my other teammates about you! We have to regroup if we want to rescue your team right?” says Gikwang,

“Ne, thanks you two.”

“Okay, I’ll be giving the go signal to the tactical teams. They would be approaching the base in 8 directions so that the Mafia would be captured! Good luck in rescuing the others!”

“Got it!” answers Gikwang!

Dong Wan then proceeds to call JYP and inform him of the latest developments. He ok’s Dong Wan’s plan to send in the tactical teams which at once began to move into the area. Gikwang tells Ailee, JB, Suzy and Hongki to tell them to meet up where they agreed upon. After that, Gikwang, Yoochun and IU also proceed to the place where they would regroup with the others.

While en route to the place, they were seen by 2 of many Mafia members whom their leader has ordered to patrol the hallways!

“Okay! It’s starting now!” says IU.

Together, they were able to overpower the two men. But, their other teammates faced larger and larger numbers of their enemy. It was around 11PM when they were all able to meet up in the designated place! The other four greeted Yoochun and in turn he asked them if they were okay.

“Aigoo! Are you all alright?” asked Yoochun who breathing heavily.

“Ne but, here’s a large number of the Mafia coming this way so we better run!”

“But which tunnel are we going to use this time?” asked Ailee.

“yoochun oppa, do you remember which tunnel you went in when they brough you here?” asked Suzy.

“Unfortunately no. They brought us here blindfolded so, I don’t know. Before I bumped into Gikwang and IU here, I was wondering around rather luckily  because I wasn’t seen.”

“Why don’t we go back to where we found each other hyung. Well?” asked Gikwang.

“Araseo. Let’s go!”

“Sir, we have more bad news...”

“WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?!”

“It’s about the prisoners...”

“What about them?”

“Well, there are originally six of them and now one of the 3 boys is... missing...”

“WHAT?!!!!!!!!! FIND HIM AT ONCE! AND BRING HIM TO ME DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO! STEP UP THE SECURITY AROUND THE PRISONERS’ ROOM!”

This resulted in more members of the Mafia to go running around their base trying to search for Yoochun!

Yoochun and the others were now apparently lost in the base which had a lot of hallways! But then, he sees something in the wall that he remembers passing by so, he slowly leads Team PassionateMind towards where his other teammates are and finally! They arrived at the area where Team GodSpeed is! But! There were 5 Mafia men there so, they fought the five and defeated them! They got the keys from one of the men and used it to open the door holding the captured team! Once the door was opened, the two teams finally come face to face with each other!

“TEAM GODSPEED!” shouted Gikwang’s team!

“Omo! Finally! We’re saved!” shouted Hyorin.

“Oh, you’re one of the rookie teams in training right?” asked siwon.

“Ne! JYP sent us to rescue you guys! Everyone! (his team mates lined up horizontally behind him)” answered Gikwang.

“WE’RE TEAM PASSIONATEMIND! HERE TO RESCUE YOU GUYS!”

“Team PassionateMind! Thank you so much for rescuing us!” says Jessica.

“Good job you guys! You too Yoochun!” says Taecyeon.

As this was all going on and everyone were all smiles, Suzy noticed one of the Mafia men that they have just defeated was talking to his radio! She quickly rushed towards the man and kicked the radio away!

“Hahahaha! Too late! They’re all coming!”

The others went outside to ask her what just happened.

“He just contacted his fellow members. They’re all coming here as we speak!”

“Okay then! Let’s get out of here guys!” says Hongki.

“Wait!” shouts Siwon.

“What is it hyung?” asks Gikwang.

“We have o find out what the Mafia, Yakuza and that other group is really up to. They’re words are worrying me already. Yoochun, I assume that you have told Dong Wan about what we have heard right?”

“Ne, he has just sent tactical teams to surround this place in 8 directions!”

“Araseo. Before we leave, we must at least capture one of their high ranking members! Or, at least someone close to their leader!” says Siwon.

“Oh! Like that guy at his right side when he was talking to us! He seems to be the leader’s secretary.” Says Jessica.

“Well, we have no choice! Let’s capture that guy!” shouts Siwon.

But then, the reinforcements that the Mafia man called for earlier have arrived!

“RUN!!!”