Chapter 14: Fly To Seoul

S.P.I.E.S.

 

At the same time as the interrogation was happening, G.NA and Ilhoon arrived at B2ST’s dorm.

“Oh, someone’s knocking on the door. Can you get it Dongwoon?” asks Doojoon who was cooking.

“Hyunseung, the door.” says Dongwoon who was playing games on his phone.

“Junhyung, can you see who’s knocking please?” says Hyunseung who was reading a book.

“Doojoon, someone’s knocking.” says Junhyung who was writing some lyrics.

Doojoon turns off the gas stove and goes toward the door when he remembers something: “YAH! I was the one who ordered to open the door first! How come I get to do it?! Hyunseung! You’re the nearest to the door so you see who’s knocking!”

“Araseo!”

He opens the door and is surprised to see G.NA and Ilhoon there!

“Oh! Noona! Dongsaeng! What brings you here? Please come in!”

“Gomawo!” answers the two.

“What brings you two here?” asks Doojoon.

“We’re just here to tell you guys that both Yoseob and Gikwang are just having a talk with our company’s president that’s why they’ve been away for a while.” says G.NA.

“That’s one long talk.” says Junhyung.

“I trust it that you won’t tell us what they’re talking about then.” says Dongwoon.

“Mianhae hyung. We don’t know. We were only sent here to tell you that.” says Ilhoon.

“For a second there, I thought those two were secret agents or something! Hahaha! They’d be fighting bad guys from around the world and all! Hahaha! My imagination!” says Hyunseung as he laughs.

G.NA and Ilhoon freezes on the spot!

“Are you two okay?” asks Junhyung.

“N-ne!” answers Ilhoon.

“Oh I get it! What I said was right, right you two?!” asks Hyunseung.

“Aigoo! Aniyo oppa! How could singers become spies I mean, that’s just absurd!” says G.NA.

“She’s right Hyunseung. How would those two become spies without us knowing? Even if they are, we’d know because we would be noticing something about them!” says Doojoon.

Ilhoon mutters to G.NA: “Noona, this is pretty awkward, don’t you think?”

“Ne. I can’t take it anymore!”

“What do you mean?”

“If they say another thing connected to being spies, I’ll flip out!”

“Relax noona!”

“Hahahaha! Yoseob! A spy?! OMO! Hahaha!” says Dongwoon.

“I’d understand Gikwang but our little Yoseob?! Hahahaha!” says Junhyung.

“That’s it!” mutters G.NA to Ilhoon.

She gets something from her pocket and then approaches Dongwoon and Junhyung who were both laughing!

“Noona! No!” shouts Ilhoon.

Doojoon and Hyunseung notice the thing that G.NA is holding! “Noona, what’s that you’re holding?” This makes Dongwoon and Junhyung stop laughing!

“Mainahe oppas!” She directs the thing she was holding towards the two and presses a little button on its top and instantly, a gas fume erupts from the mysterious thing and knocks Dongwoon and Junhyung to the floor!

“Noona!” shouts Ilhoon!

“What the heck! Yah! G.NA-ssi! What are you doing?!” shouts Hyunseung!

“Mianhae!” She does the same thing again but, both guys were able to dodge here! They were about to reach for the door when Ilhoon sprays the same thing to them knocking the two on the floor!

“Aigoo noona. We only brought this sleeping gas if it was necessary to use it. They were only joking and you know that.”

“I know... I panicked so bad... I thought that they were close to figuring it out so, I... I panicked!”

“Well, we can’ just leave them here lying like that. Let’s carry them on their beds.”

After carrying the 4 B2ST members into their beds, the two agents go out of B2ST’s dorm.

“Ilhoon-ssi, is it okay if you’re the one who reports this to JYP? I’m really afraid.”

“Araseo. Don’t worry about it. Let’s go.”

“Ne...”

Later...

“JYP, we did what you asked us already.”

“Great! So how’d it go?”

“Well...”

“MWO?!... Aigoo... okay, I’ll tell their manager not to go to their dorm for now. How many hours will they be sleeping?”

“About three to six hours.”

“I see. Well, tell G.NA not to worry and I understand her. Thank you both of you and job well done. You may go back to what you were doing.”

Back to the present...

Teams PassionateMind, GodSpeed and LightningOffense were on their agency’s jet and were flying back to Seoul. While en route back to Seoul, they had a chance to admire the vast landscape beneath them. They were telling stories to each other until, they finally reach Seoul.

“Everyone, this is your pilot K.Will speaking. We have finally arrived in Seoul. The current time is 5PM. Please watch your step on your way out.”

As soon as the jet’s door opens, a squad of men enters the jet and gets the secretary and his Mafia boss. The 3 teams follow them to headquarters.

“Aigoo! It’s so nice to be back in Seoul!” says Jessica.

“I know right!” says Bom.

“I wonder how Yoseob is doing?” asks Gikwang.

“I’m sure he’s doing fine oppa!” says IU.

“Oh! Right! JYP mentioned that earlier to us. Yoseob is now an agent as well?” asks Amber.

“Ne. We also only found out recently when were in Japan. I was really surprised!”

“Hahaha! How did he become an agent? Did JYP approach him?”

“Aniyo. It turns out he followed me and JYP to headquarters when we were about to go to Japan.”

“Omo! HE DID?!” asked Team GodSpeed and Team LightningOffense.

“Aigoo! He really should be an agent!” says Siwon.

“Now that’s something!” exclaims Minho.

The 3 teams ride in 3 separate black vans while the squad team from earlier was riding inside a container van with the two suspects inside as well.

They arrived at headquarters half an hour later where they were welcomed by JYP. Immediately, the two suspects were brought to the interrogation room while the three teams proceed to the room next to the interrogation room where they would be watching the whole thing. JYP will be interrogating the two suspects.

“I have been told my agents, the ones that were your prisoners, that you told then something or great and worrying importance. I would like to know everything about it.”

“And what if I don’t answer?”

“We have something in case you do that.”

“Like what? You’re going to torture me?”

“Well, that is one of our options. But of course, our immediate option is to (faces the secretary) ask him instead. Well? Are you going to talk?”

“Humph!...Fine!”

“Good. Now start.”

“The Japanese Yakuza, we, the Italian Mafia and Al Qaeda have all banded together to attack the world’s major powers. Hmm, ah! In two days, we would be attacking 10 capitals across the world!”

“MWO?! And what are those capitals?!”

“In Europe, it would be London, Paris, Rome and Moscow and we the Mafia are in charge there. The Yakuza will be in charge of Beijing, Tokyo and something close to all your hearts, Seoul. Then, Al Qaeda of course, would be targeting two countries’ capital very dear to them, Jerusalem and Washington D.C.”

“No... No way!... This can’t be! And have they planted the bombs already?!”

“Not yet so, I guess you have a chance to stop all of these...”

“Wait! You told me there are 10 capitals which you will be targeting. You only told me 9! What’s the last capital?!”

“Believe me or not but I don’t know. Even the Yakuza and my brother, the leader of the Northern Mafia don’t know either.”

“Oh yes. About him, where is he operating? In mainland Italy?”

“Si but, unlike me, he moves from one place to another and I don’t know the bases he goes into because most of the time, actually almost all the time, the bases he goes into are fairly new and...”

“And what?”

“They have a sibling rivalry s-sir...” says the secretary.

“That brother of mine... grr...”

“I see...”

“But of course, the question now is will they still follow the original plan now that I’m captured?” After saying that, Matteo gave JYP a smile which worried him.

“Guards, take them back to their cells.”

“Ift he plan goes on, at the end, not only will sorrow and anger flood the world but also...”

“Also what?”

“That useless United Nations shall finally be gone!”

The guards came in and took away the two suspects while JYP stood up and left the room as well.

The three teams who were watching were shocked as well at the revelation!

“This is just bad!” exclaims Hongki.

“Attacking 10 capital cities across the world?!” says Bom.

“A lot of people will die!” says Dongjun.

“Wait guys, what do you mean by what he said? That in the end, the United Nations shall finally be gone?” asks Gikwang.

“Yes and that’s what worrying me! Do you think that they might also attack the United Nations? Let’s say their headquarters in New York?” asks IU.

“I don’t know but guys, what about the 10th capital city that they’re going to attack?” asks Yoochun.

“We need to find out that one but how?!” asks Minkyung.

“I feel like those three groups have checkmated us.” says Siwon.

“Nonsense Siwon!” says JYP who was entering the room.

“We cannot allow ourselves to feel that way but, I understand your opinion though. We would be sending urgent messages to the U.S., the U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Israel, China and Japan about this so that they could secure their capital cities. As for here in Seoul, we would be doing the same and starting tonight all points of entry to our country would be heavily guarded. If he’s right, then the bombs that will be used here haven’t arrived yet but, we have to make sure and also take precautions if it has arrived already. Though the only thing is that we have to figure out is where they would hide it!”

“JYP, what about the 10th capital city?” asks Jay Park.

“Yes, that’s what’s really making me nervous. It could be any capital city in the world!” exclaims Suzy.

“Okay everyone, I’m ordering you all to monitor all the current events in the world right now and see if there’s one place sticking out right now. I’m going to be meeting with the President and the Cabinet about this. I’ll also be instructing Dong Wan to try to discover the current whereabouts of the Northern Mafia. Please go to the Situation Room now.”