09. Good Day.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 09: Good Day.]

Jaehyun had doze off just after 10 minutes of the car ride.

When Kris and her arrived at the place Kris mentioned, Kris shook her lightly, trying to wake her up.

Kris brought his face closer to his face, trying to observe her.

Jaehyun opened her eyes, only to see Kris' face so close to her; she jerked her head back violently, hitting her head.

Kris who saw how Jaehyun's head crashed, jerked his shoulders lightly knowing that her head will hurt.

Jaehyun rubbed her head and groaned and pouted.

"Oppa! What did you have to do that!?" Jaehyun asked.

"I was trying to get you up. Come on, let me see." Kris said.

"You won't and can't see anything. It's a bump hidden under my brown hair." Jaehyun reasoned.

"OKay whatever. We are here." Kris said, getting out of the car, walking over to Jaehyun's side.

Jaehyun got out of the car to see where they were but unfortunately, Kris covered her eyes.

"How am I going to walk if I can see where I am going?" Jaehyun asked.

"I'm leading you babo." Kris said as he lead Jaehyun along.

After 2 minutes of walking they finally arrived.

"Why did you stop?" Jaehyun asked.

"The obvious; we are here." Kris said.

"Can I see now?" Jaehyun.

After 3 seconds, Kris let go of his hands.

Jaehyun's eyes widened widely. Her lips curved up to a wide grin.

"OMOMOMO!" Jaehyun jumped.

They were at the amusement park.

"How do like it yeoja chingu?" Kris asked.

"GOMAWO OPPA!!" Jaehyun said.

Jaehyun had transformed into a 8 year-old.

After Kris bought the tickets, Jaehyun pulled Kris to one of the roller coasters to play.

Ride after ride, they had a lot of fun.

Finally they settled down for lunch.

"Thanks Oppa, I really had a lot of fun today. Tell you something; this is my first time going or playing at an amusement park." Jaehyun said as she twirled her spaghetti.

"Jeongmal? For the past 20 years of your life, you've never been to an amusement park?" Kris asked in disbelief.

"Neh, " Jaehyun nodded her head," when I was 4, i was seperated from my family by an earthquake. At that time, I could not get their names right and what's more Kim is a common family name. I did not know why my family did not come finding me. I always think that they might have thought I'm dead or something or maybe they are also dead. After the Earthquake, I was homeless luckily, a kind lady some how adopted me;  she was not marrried nor she was rich but yet she treated me as her own daughter. I have learnt not to splurge on things. That's why."

"I see." Kris said.

After finishing their food Jaehyun pulled Kris to more rides.

They took a lot of pictures.

It was nearing dinner time and Kris decided to bring Jaehyun to another place.

They reached the place; it was a small cabin-style eatery but it was not packed.

"The food here is extremely good." Kris commented.

"I never thought you like to eat this kind of food." Jaehyun said.

"what stereo-typical thinking you have there Jae. Just because I'm rich does not mean that I don't eat this kind of food." Kris said.

"Arasseo." Jaehyun said and sat beside Kris and they ordered their food and ate it.

After dinner, Kris lead Jaehyun to Seoul's highest tower.

From there, the night-lightings could be seen all around.

"Woah.." Jaehyun, looked at the lights and she was amazed.

"You've never been here too I guess?" Kris said.

"Yeah." Jaehyun replied, still fascinated by the night lightings.

"Jae-ya, let's take a picture." Kris said.

"Sure oppa." Jaehyun said and the 2 posed for the camera.

Jaehyun, in her heart thank God for giving Kris to her. Even it is only going to be like this for 3 months.

They stayed there for 30 minutes, talking and buying coffee and tea.

"Kaja, Jaehyun. It's late, I need to send you back." Kris said as he stretched his hand to reach Jaehyun's.

Jaehyun accepted his hand and they headed for the carpark.

After stopping in front of Jaehyun's house. Kris Got out and opened the door for Jaehyun.

"Gomawo oppa for today. It was one of the best days in my life." Jaehyun said and hugged Kris.

Kris was taken aback by her actions but hugged her back.

When they broke the hug, Kris said "I'm glad you have enjoyed it Jaehyun." and kissed Jaehyun's forehead.

Jaehyun's mind and heart could not decide whether to melt or freeze.

Her body just widened her eyes. Pretending that nothing happened, she told Kris with a smile,"Annyeong Oppa." and walked off.

When Jaehyun entered the house, she sighed and thought:

What are you trying to do to me Kris? I just thank God for letting you to enter my life to make me happier but not in a romantic way. Why Kris Wu?

Kris, on the other hand was slapping his fore-head.

Why did I have to kiss her forehead? Was it too obvious? AISH.

Hopefully everything is still intact.