19. The Crazy Couple(s)

I Will Show You.

AN=sorry for the long wait! I hope this chapter is funny enough (and long) for you guys. My end of year exams are coming soon and it's important as it's my streaming year so i won't be updating frequently but maybe once/twice every 2 weeks. I just want to give a (so-call)warning: there are suggestive mature themes like s, and hot. Not gonna rate it M cause there's really no need to (it's really only maybe ing). Oh and ladies, I want you to imagine yourself as Jaehyun!! Oh and please comment...especially on how my fanfic can be better.Not critisizes but advices. Is that okay? (: ENJOY!!

[Chapter 19: The Crazy Couple(s)]

[Narrator's POV]
The 4 continued to spy on Chanyeol and the girl, Hani.

"Aren't you 2 tired?" Jaehyun asked. "Yes Jaehyun, We've been stalking him all morning to make sure he doesn't mess up..." Luhan answered dryly. "Luhan, look look!!"

Choah gasped. Kris and Jaehyun's jaw dropped. Luhan pretended to faint dramatically. Chanyeol kissed Hani's forehead. "Those 2 are sure progressing fast....Wait are they a couple?" Kris' deep voice broke the slight tension. "About that, yes..." Luhan and Choah rubbed their heads.

"They are engaged too."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Kris and Jaehyun 's eyeballs were soon gonna pop out of their socket.

"Thought you said he asked a girl on a date." Jaehyun pointed out. "Yeah he was...you see this was an arranged marriage. Don't ask me why he was arranged to get married. If i'm not wrong, Chanmi will be arranged too." Choah explained. "The possible guy Chanmi might be arranged to is Tao/Kai/Sehun." Luhan said.

Silence filled them until Jaehyun said. "Unnie, Oppa, talking about marriage, when are you guys getting married?"

"WAIT WHAT?!" Choa and Luhan did Jaehyun and Kris' previous reaction. Jaehyun and Kris could only laugh. The 4 headed for dinner together to give some privacy for Chanyeol.

"How are you 2?" Luhan asked. "The same." Jaehyun replied. "Real." Kris said as he took a sip if his drink.

"DAEBAK." Choa and Luhan said fanning themselves with their hands.

"Kris, i'm so proud of you." Luhan said. "Me and Taeyeon unnie too!" Choa said. Instantly, the smile on Jaehyun's face vanished and was replaced by a curious look.

"Unnie...why did you mention Taeyeon unnie?" Jaehyun asked. Kris shot her a look. Choa was shocked. "Err.....err...she's my sister in law and she takes care of EXO like her younger brothers." Choa nervously answered. "Ahh..i see" Jaehyun nodded her head.

Choah sweat-dropped and silently sighed while Luhan and Kris kept shotting each other with looks. After dinner , the 2 couples went seperate ways. Kris sending Jaehyun home.

"Are your exams coming?" Kris asked as he drived. "OH MY GOSH. SPEAKING OF EXAMS. HELL YES MAN." Jaehyun freaked out. "Chill babe, you will get by.'' Kris squeezed her hand. Jaehyun sighed. "I'm gonna be so dead..."

"nah, you won't besides, you are not gonna die. I wont let you." Kris answered with a smile. when the car reached Jaehyun's home, Kris gave Jaehyun a quick peck on the forehead before driving back to is home.

<2 months later>

The exams came and went like the wind and as expected, Jaehyun did get the highest of her level. And everyone was rejoicing because school was ending in 2 weeks "Stupid " was all Minah and Yeonhee could say. Kris shot them disgusted looks as he was within a earshot when they muttered. Xiumin who heard that wanted to hurl daggers at them so much.

"Effin es. Tch" Xiumin mumbled to himself. Today, Jaehyun was having a headache. "Guys, i'll send Jaehyun home first" Kris answered. Jaehyun was too weak to answer. Xiumin and Chen mouthed to Kris 'yah, you better not do anything weird' Kris did an 'i surrender gesture' before walking Jaehyun to his car.

"You okay Jae?" Kris asked concerned. "Yes. Do have pills or something?" Jaehyun answeres weakly. "Come one this won't do, i'm bringing you to my house first" Kris said as he searched for the pills in his car.

"I can't I need to go and see Hyorin trying out the dresses and I myself needs to find a dress. I'm one of her bridesmaid." Jaehyun responded. Kris said nothing but handed her some headache pills and water.

"Fine but I will go with you and please sleep now." Kris said. Jaehyun searched her back and handed him an address slip before she abruptly fall back due to Kris reclining her seat. Even though they were a couple, Jaehyun still felt awkward with the close contact their bodies were. She flinched.

"Thank you" was all she managed to mutter as she was knocked out by the medicine. Kris hesistantly drived her to the boutique.

"Jae, we're here."Kris said but she did not move. Kris stretched forward to recline her seat up and his body accidently touch amd maybe squeezed her s. "Whoops" was all he could say. Despite the fact that Jaehyun was like a petite dwarf infront of Kris, Kris himself had to admit that Jaehyun was HOT.

"Fack it Jaehyun. Why are you so hot even at a 155 cm height?" He said out.

"Come again?" Jaehyun opened her eyes and stared at Kris.

"Oh my gosh. You were awake since when?" Kris almost shrieked

"Since you stopped the car and Yes, I felt it." Jaehyun said and got out of the car.

"Minseok is so gonna grill me and put Kyungsoo's famous bbq sauce on me." Kris facepalmed himself and got out of his car, locking it and trailed behind Jaehyun. When the 2 entered the shop, the Kim siblings(Minseok,Chen, Taeyeon, Hyorin), SISTAR, Choah, Chanmi, Hyomin and EXO were there.

"I thought Kris, you were sending Jaehyun home?" Minseok asked. "She insisted on coming." Kris said. "I felt better after a nap and pills." Jaehyun smiled. The ladies proceeded on to try their dresses.

While the EXO boys just stood there waiting for the girls until the shopkeeper offered 12 chairs for them.

The girls came in and out with so many dresses. Kris and Luhan thought all of the dresses that Jaehyun and Choa showed them suited them well. After Jaehyun and Choah chose their dresses, they rushed to help the other girls choose their bridesmaid dress.

When the girls finally chose their dresses, they helped to decide for Hyorin before the dress was revealed to EXO. Ukiss wasnt there because she wanted to suprise Soohyun. When the curtain was unveiled, Xiumin and Chen took a tissue and pretended to cry.

"I can't believe my second sister is married!!" The 2 said. Hyorin chuckled.

"Noona! The dress looks great on you. I'm 100% sure Soohyun needs to give his jaw a fix and many tissues on the wedding day!" The EXO members said.

They finally finished with the dresses, it was time for dinner. Woohyun came and picked Hyomin up, Choah went with Luhan, Chanmi & Taeyeon went with the remaining EXO members, while Kris and Jaehyun went their own way too.

"Annyeong unnies! See you later Soyou unnie!" Jaehyun waved and headed with Kris, linking arms.

As SISTAR has been seeing her lesser, Dasom and Bora asked "They are officially officially together?" Hyorin and Soyou nodded. Hyorin covered her ears. "Why the hell haven't you tell her?" Bora and Dasom said loudly when they were out of the boutique.

"It's not the right time to tell Jaehyun that I'm her sister. And i have not told her that I'm 3 weeks pregnant." Hyorin had a poker face on. "The last part is new." Bora said. "Come on let's go for dinner" SISTAR left.


"I really don't get how I am hot in your dictionary." Jaehyun said. Kris facepalmed himself. Jaehyun was being naive to him.

"I can never let you walk on the streets alone at night. Wait not even in broad daylight" He said. "You mean you only like my body?" Jaehyun shouted

"You know what? we are so-"

"Hell no Jaehyun. I love you inside out." Kris defended.

"That better be." Jaehyun muttered. Kris leaned in and pecked her forehead

"I give up being too innocent. You like my s and right?" Jaehyun said. Kris turned and looked at her with a shocked look. It definitely shocked him a million times. "Oh my gosh. Hell yes it's y. What's wrong with you now?" Kris said.

"I don't know." She shrugged. Kris was darn confused. "How did i ever fall in love with you?" Kris said. Jaehyun could only laugh.

"Did I ever mention you are damn freaking hot too?" Jaehyun said. "I have a really crazy girlfriend." Kris said as he drove him and her to a shopping mall for dinner. "That's why you love me!!" Jaehyun smiled.

After dinner Kris sent her home and he headed home as well. Kris could only thought when he saw her figure disappearing into the house "I will love you forever Kim Jaehyun. Every bit and detail. "

"Annyeong unnie!" Jaehyun said as she reached home. "Hello Jaehyun!" Soyou said, putting down the house phone. She was watching MBLAQ Hello Baby. "Aww look at Dayoung, Leo and Lauren. They're so adorable. I hope Hyorin's daughter/sonwould be like her." Soyou absent-mindedly said.

"WHAT?!?!? HYOJUNGIE'S PREGNANT?" Jaehyun dropped to the sofa, beside Soyou.

"Yeah." Soyou smiled. "This Hyorin is darn fast." Jaehyun said. Soyou looked at her.

"What's wrong with you today? I've heard from Kris how crazy you were. He called me to make sure you were home." Jaehyun shrugged.

Soyou shook her head. 'Must be her hormones that did not come when she was a nerd.' Soyou thought.

"Unnie, when are you and Kevin planning to get engaged?" Jaehyun asked curiously. "Ah mollayo. I will wait" Soyou said "Kris also mentioned you keep asking people to get married." Jaehyun offered a smile. "It's a joy to get married!" Soyou facepalmed.

Jaehyun headed to the bathroom for a shower before going to bed.

<1 week later, Early in the morning, Saturday>

Jaehyun woke up to find a note beside her side table.

Morning Sunshine! Kris is in the living room and I have a date with Kevin and have a great day...and i might be staying at his place so maybe Kris might too!! Just don't freak out! •Kang Jihyun/Soyou

Jaehyun was wearing a camisole and short shorts that barely covered her , she somehow(being the short-term memory type) forgot that Kris was in the living room despite the fact she just knew it 30 seconds ago. When she stepped out of the room, to the living room,she cried out loud "OMO"

Kris was there, sitting on a counter table, playing his ipad. He looked up and secretly like what he was seeing.

"Hey y!" He wolf whistled. Jaehyun deeply regretted not taking a cardigan or something. She stormed over and slapped his arm.

"Why did you hit me for?" Kris said.

"Number 1, for coming without notifying me, number 2, for looking at my body-"

"you are my girlfriend and it gives me a reason to." Kris reasoned, and pulled her to him; she was in his arms right now.

"You love skinship is it?" Jaehyun said. "Correction. I love YOUR skin." Kris said, emphasizing the 'your'.

"I give up. What the hell are you doing here?" Jaehyun asked. "Well since it's a saturday, why not we stay at your house and do things like watching movies and-"

"shut up will you? Please let go of me so that i can take a shower?" Jaehyun showed him her puppy eyes. "Sorry Jae, I like you this way and besides, we will be staying here the whole day!" Kris said.

'Who knew he was like this?' She thought. "Fine. But since when you are so..." Jaehyun said. Kris carried her and placed her on the couch before sitting down as well. "I have always been like this. Just that i hid that side of me until we are real like now." Kris answered.

Jaehyun stood up and went to her room and came back with a blanket. "What's that for?" Kris asked, curious. "It's to save me and you." Jaehyun said as she covered herself.

"Oh boy..." Kris replied, but he pulled Jaehyun to his embrace The 2 decided to watch Harry Potter starting from The Order of The phoenix as Kris insisted it was the nicer one. They then carried on with the next Harry Potter movie until Jaehyun's stomach grumbled loudly. Jaehyun kept a poker face on.

"Can i go and change so that i can go to my dear food?" Jaehyun showed him her puppy eyes again and he relented. When she closed the door the only that ran through his mind was

" i have a crazy and wild yet lovely and perfect girlfriend " he laughed to himself. In 15 minutes time, Jaehyun was out.

She was in a short dress that reached slightly below her mid thighs. Kris growled a little "Don't wear that out next time unless it is with me."

"Arasseo, overprotective, loving namja-chingu. Just want you to know, you are not the boss of me." Jaehyun said and headed for the shoe rack, taking out some sandals. She put them on. When she bend down, the hem of her dress was hanging dangerously near her .

"Oh my gosh. Why do you, Kim Jaehyun like to tempt me to push you on my bed?" He muttered to himself.

"I heard that. Kris. That time won't be soon I promise." Jaehyun said. Kris almost pouted.

'I have a really and dirty boyfriend...what can I do? I love him.' Jaehyun thought as she silently sighed.

The 2 had a great time out eating shopping a little.  When it was dark Kris drove her back home. "Oppa, you gonna stay at my place?" Jaehyun cocked her head to the side.

"You want me to?" Kris smirked and raised his eyebrows a little. "Soyou unnie's gonna stay at your place with Kevin and I don't think you wanna interrupt them if they are doing 'things' right?" Jaehyun said with some innocence.

"If that's your wish, fine by me." Kris smiled and walked to the back and grabbed his bag.

"Am I gonna regret asking him?" Jaehyun muttered, asking herself.

2 hours later, the 2 were in Jaehyun's queen sized bed and Kris was hugging her while sleeping. Jaehyun secretly regret it a little but she felt safe and secure. She smiled as she headed for dreamland.

 

Subscribe, Comment and if you enjoy this story, Upvote too?(: