06. Truths and Secrets

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 06: Truths and Secrets.]

“Just summarize the whole story for me.” Jaehyun told Soyou.

“Kevin and I became an item!” Soyu happily said.

“Ah jeongmal?! Chugkahaeyo unnie!” Jaehyun congratulated, “Unnie, you hungry?”

Soyu nodded furiously.

“Unnie, go wash up ,I’m cooking kimchi fired rice!”Jaehyun told her while she took out some leftover rice.

Soyu happily skipped to her room.

{Dinner time, Soyu and Jaehyun's house.}

"Why did Kris Wu bring you away?" Soyu asked, putting a spoonful of rice into .

"He brought me away to be his 3 month girlfriend." Jaehyun said, shrugging.

"Why did he choose you?" Soyu said.

"He said I was the best person he could find."Jaehyun continued.

Soyu the nodded her head


It was the Second day of school or also known as 'Tuesday', Students are to gathered at the auditorium.

Today, Jaehyun was wearing a coral-coloured, loose button down tucked into a high-waisted polyester black skirt with a pair of flats.

Mr Jung, the principal, walked up on stage; he tapped on the microphone to check if it was working.

"Good morning students. It is really great to have you back! The school misses you to the extent that the teachers miss your crap."

The students chuckled and cheered.

"Today I would like to tell you something. This year, our school is gonna focus on aesthetics. However your studies are important as well. So as I was saying, you guys can choose aesthetics courses. You can choose as many as you want.We are having 5 class/departments- Singing, Dancing, Rapping, Acting, Band. The forms are at the general office. Everyone is supposed to take one at least." Mr Jung finished.

"You students are dismissed. Go for your lesson now." He said and walked of the stage.

{Outside the auditorium,hallway}

"Jaehyun ah, you should take all 5 courses!" Hyorin said. It was time for Jaehyun to showcase her talents.

"Yes I am,"Jaehyun smiled sweetly" what about you guys?"

"I'm taking singing, dancing, acting." Hyorin said.

"I'm also taking singing and dancing and acting." Soyu said.

'I'm taking rapping, dancing, acting." Bora said.

"I'm taking acting, singing, band" Dasom said.

Jaehyun was about to speak when suddenly, an arm slung around her shoulder.

Her instict told her it was Kris.

"Kris Wu, we are in public." She said in a low voice.

"Wow, that's my sharp and fast-witted girlfriend." Kris said, smiling.

SISTAR gave her a 'We-will-make-a-move-first' look.

Jaehyun face-palmed herself "What are you doing Kris Wu?"

"Can't I spend time with my girlfriend at school?' Kris smiled and smirked a little.

Yeonhee had to hear that; she letted out a loud shriek that the whole hallway could hear and 'fainted' (Jaehyun thought instantly it was fake.)

Jaehyun turned to Kris, released his grip around her and smiled" Bye Kris, gotta go."

The EXO boys who were at the side face-palmed themselves.


SISTAR and Jaehyun walked to the General office to collect their forms for the audition since they had ended school

"That yeonhee was so exaggerating." Hyorin said.

"Absolutely." The other 4 said in unison.

Hyorin shook her head.

"Let's go for lunch!" Dasom suggested.

"Sure!"


Taeyeon was going home;she just had a date with Leeteuk.

When she reached her room, her phone rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Im." Taeyeon answered; the call was from her personal spy.

"You found out who's my sister?" taeyeon excitedly said.

"MWOH?! MY SISTER IS KIM JAEHYUN?" Taeyeon said shockingly.

Taeyeon looked around to make sure no one was around. She stepped out of the room to see whether her siblings were at home.

Luckily they are out. She thought.

"So you are saying Kim Jaehyun is 100% my sister?" Taeyeon asked

"Yes, 100% sure. We did a test; we tested your DNA and all samples come from the same 2 parents." Mr Im, who was on the other line said.

"Thank you Mr Im. You have worked hard." Taeyeon said and ended the call.

"Eottoke?" Taeyeon said as she ruffled her hair.

Her Long lost sister was the ex-nerd girl but now super pretty lass, Kim Jaehyun!


Annyeong yorobun!!!!! Hoped you enjoy today's chapter! And yes, Kim Jaehyun is the long lost sister of the Kim siblings! Decided to bring this part forward because more of you might have thought Jaehyun is the lost sister. (:

Remember to Subscribe & Comment and even upvote!