15. True Quality time?

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 15: Ture Quality Time?]

Back at where Choa, Luhan, Kris and Jaehyun had left the EXO members, Sehun was flustered after CHanmi had left him.

"You better not do that again Sehun!" Chanyeol commented.

"Arasseo." Sehun replied, pouting.

Tao threw a sympathetic look to Sehun. Sehun had a crush on Chanmi.

The 10 EXO members look forward to see Luhan and Choa walking towards them.

"Done with your business?" Xiumin asked.

Luhan pouted a little. Choa then blurted

"We are over."

Luhan on the other hand was using his phone.

The 10 EXO members' reaction was priceless.

Just then, A click shutter sound was heard; Luhan had taken a picture of their expressions.

"We're just joking!" Choa was smiling widely now and the face Luhan had was replaced with a cheeky grin.

"Boy, I'm just glad my reaction wasn't that bad." Sehun joked, laughing.

"Will you get your asses moving? I'm hungry~" Tao pouted, whining.

"YAH THAT"S NO WAY TO TALK SOMEONE THAT"S OLDER THAN YOU, HUANG ZI TAO!" All of them commented a little too loud except Sehun and Kai.


Kris had reached his destination and had parked the car.

He turned to wake Jaehyun up. He noticed how peaceful and innocent Jaehyun looked.

Kris mentally slapped himself to get him out of his 'love' state. He turned back to Jaehyun and leaned forward, examining her face more.

However, that lips of Jaehyun attracted Kris.

Kris, unknowingly got closer to Jaehyun and whne their lips were only 3 inches way, Jaehyun started stirring, which pulled Kris back to his seat and pretending nothing happened.

"Oh we are here." Jaehyun said, blinking her eyes a little to adjust her contacts back in place.

"Kaja!" Kris said as he got out of his car. Jaehyun unbuckled her belt and followed suit.

They were outside an eatery.

"Woah! I did not know that rich people like to eat this too!" Jaehyun said, absent-mindly.

Kris shot her a look.

Jaehyun felt his eyes staring at her. She immediately replied,"Okay, steroetypical rich people. Happy?"

Kris just smiled and pulled her along in.

They both had bibimbap and ate heartily.

"Why did you bring me here oppa?" Jaehyun asked, swallowing her food.

"I prefer to eat these kind of things. I come here every 2 weeks." Kris commented, drinking his soup.

"Ah I see." Jaehyun replied.

After eating and (Kris) paidfor the food, they headed for a walk at the nearby park.

They were walking side by side, but there was silence between them.

Their hands and feet were at the same momentum until suddenly,Kris held her hand.

Jaehyun, like always, stiffened at his touch but this time, she wore a small smile and carried on walking.

Finally they were tired from walking and sat down on a bench with ice-cream in their hands.

"Oppa, why did you bring me here suddenly?" Jaehyun asked her ice-cream.

'It's not suddenly' Kris thought.

"I think it's a great place to walk around." Kris replied Jaehyun with a smile as he placed the last spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth.

Silence filled them again but it was brief.

Kris had turned to Jaehyun to see a small bit of ice-cream smeared at the end of her lips.

He lifted his finger and wiped it off. Their eyes met and both found themselves, leaning closer to each other.

When they were just 4 inches away from each other, Jaehyun's phone started ringing, causing them to jerk back to their original places.

Jaehyun digged for her phone with one hand, the other holding her ice cream.

Why did that stupid phone call had to ring when the moment was right? Kris sighed and he thought.

"Hello?" Jaehyun answered.

"Yes Hyorin, I'm fine. Don't need to worry about me." Jaehyun told Hyorin, who was on the other line with a tinge of annoyingness.

"Okay bye!" Jaehyun said and she finished the phone call.

"Worried Hyorin as usual?" Kris said to prevent the awkward tension that might come.

"Nah," Jaehyun shrugged,"She's been more anxious. Don't know why."

Kris looked at her in disbelief: How could Jaehyun forget Hyorin was her sister?!

"Jaehyun ah, do you have STM(Short term memory)?" Kris asked.

"YAH KRIS WU!"Jaehyun smacked his arm; Kris winced a tiny little,

"I was just saying," Kris shrugged and glanced at his phone. It was 6pm.

"C'mon Jae, it's 6 and it's late." Kris stood up and she followed suit wordlessly.

Kris drove Jaehyun back as usual and she bid him goodbye.

Once Jaehyun closed the door behind her, she headed staright for her room and slumped on her big, pink beanbag.

Stop it Kim Jaehyun! It's a 3 month thing only? Didn't you say you will not fall in love with him? Her mind told her.

But, a small voice in her heart said as loud as it can.

"YES, KIM JAEHYUN, YOU LOVE HIM. DON'T DENY THE FACT."

Jaehyun face-palmed herself and she took a tiny box out of her bag.

Kris had given her the box and told her to open it only when she got home.

Jaehyun opened it to see a necklace. It had an Angel and Key charm on it.

It's beautiful.