14. [Jealous] Falling Deeper.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 14: [Jealous] Falling Deeper.]

It was a normal school day and school had ended. Students were buzzing away in their cliques at the hallway.

Jaehyun, Choa(Chanyeol's older Sister), Chanmi(Chanyeol's younger sister) was chatting with EXO. SISTAR was with UKISS. Jaehyun managed convince Hyorin and the other girls that she is safe with EXO.

Unknown to Jaehyun, Hyorin threw a glance to Jongdae and Xiumin. Xiumin and Chen stiffly nodded their heads in reply.

Suddenly the usual chatter subsided. The 15 of them looked away and up and saw 4 (Unfamiliar) girls walking down.

Jaehyun looked at the girls as they suddenly headed for their direction. suddenly a girl with black side bangs and shoulder length hair slid her hand on Kris's shoulder and she purred silently into his ear.

Jaehyun did not know why but her insides started burning. She felt the need to slap the hell out of her. Just then another girl with brown hair walked infront of Luhan and started chatting with him.

Jaehyun tore her gaze from Kris and the girl/ and looked over to Choa. She colud clearly see the fire and daggers in her eyes. Choa marched to the girl.

"Excuse me but miss who ever you are, stay away from my boyfriend." Choa said, standing in front of Luhan.

Kris quickly glanced at Jaehyun and saw that she had her arms crossed and she obviously had a tinge of anger in her eyes.

Kris turned to look at Luhan who had a slightly relieved face as Choa and the girl had been debating. "Excuse me but-"

"Don't shake me off!" The girl whined.

Kris took another glance at Jaehyun only to see her storming towards him and the girl.

"I'm sorry but I would like to say that he is my boyfriend. So please back off." Jaehyun rolled her eyes as she stood infront of the girl.Just then a girl appeared with another lady.

Jaehyun was about to face-palm herself until one of them spoke.

"MInah, Hyeri! Stop flirting with them they are already attached." The tall girl said.

"What about them." the black hair girl pointed to Sehun.

Sehun's eyes widened a lot and he pulled Chanmi closer to him. Chanyeol shot him a look.

"Stop it MInah. This is the 6th school we have been this year and all you and Hyeri do is flirt. Stop it please." The tall girl said "Come on Yura let's go." "Neh Sojin Unnie." The girl who stood behind Sojin said.

Minah and Hyeri batted their eyelashes at the boys again once more before rolling their eyes at Choa, Jaehyun and Chanmi and taking their leave.

"Do that one more time, I'll peel you and her like a grape!" Choa said to Luhan and puffing her bangs up before walking.

"Wait Choa!" Luhan said as he chased after his girlfriend.

Jaehyun simply rolled her eyes at Kris before walking away.

Kris gave a smirk before chasing her just like how Luhan and Choah.

After the 2 couples left the scene, Chanyeol looked at Sehun with his eyes wide.

"Stop it Hyung. It's freaking me out badly." Sehun said, cowering behind the tall Chanmi.

"What are you doing Sehun oppa." Chanmi said.

"Hidding from the creep Yeol." Sehun replied.

"Nice try to make me pose as a girlfriend." Chanmi said leaving the scene leaving Sehun flustered.


"Jaehyun, wait." Kris said as he walked briskly to catch up with Jaehyun's (Suprising) speed.

Jaehyun stopped and turned around only to bumped into the walking Kris.

Jaehyun lost her balanced after the bump as she was wearing 5 inch heels and expected herself to crash to the floor only to find Kris holding her waist.

"Thank You." Jaehyun said as she balanced herself on her 2 feet(Or heels) again, "What"

Kris opened his mouth to say something but when the words were about to come up, Jaehyun her heel and walked off.

"Geez. How does she walk so fast having short legs and wearing those heels." Kris muttered to himself as he walked up to Jaehyun.

Kris grabbed Jaehyun's shoulder and turned her around.

"What were you going to say?"

"I never knew you would be jealous." Kris smirked.

Jaehyun widened her eyes a little, horrified that Kris found out.

oh wait. he can read me like an open book i forgot. Jaehyun made a sound of annoyance as she thought.

"So?"

"Let's go!" Kris said as he pulled her hand to the direction of his car.

"What-?" Jaehyun staggered as he suddenly tugged her hand.

They walked passed Yeonhee and her clique and Yeonhee threw her a disgusted face.

Why doesn't she do anything to me other than giving me her looks? Jaehyun thought as she walked by.

{Yeonhee's side.}

Yeonhee threw a disgusting look to Jaehyun as she and Kris were walking past.

"Unnie. When are you going to do it?" One of her member asked.

"When the right time comes. Patience girls. Good thing comes to those who wait." Yeonhee smirked.

{Back to normal POV.}

Jaehyun and Kris got into Kris' car and he drove off.

Jaehyun was still refusing to talk to Kris.

As Kris was driving, one of his hand touched Jaehyun's thigh (She's wearing a high-low skirt). Jaehyun froze a little at Kris's touch.

"Relax Jagi. Did you know I was hoping you would save me?" Kris replied, caressing her thigh a little.

"From what? Minah? And stop it! You are giving me the chills." Jaehyun said as she flicked Kris' hand back to the steering wheel.

"Where are wee going?" Jaehyun asked, talking to Kris.

"Somewhere duh." Kris said.

"Fine you don't wanna tell me!" Jaehyun turned to the other side and rested her haed. Within 4 minutes she dozed off.

Kris looked at the dozed off Jaehyun and sighed a little.

Don't you know, Kim Jaehyun how much I love you even if you don't know it yet? Look at you. You are so pretty cute and beautiful inside out. Kris did a silent confession as he droved on.


Hope you enjoy this story and chapter! Upvote, Subscribe and Comment please!