22. Wild & A Kill Bill

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 22: Wild & A Kill Bill]

Jaehyun came back down in a blue high waisted shorts with a sleeve-less yellow tank top. Her arm slung with a brown cardigan. Kris came down, following after her in a black, long sleeve button down with black skinny jeans. Jaehyun took a pair of ankle black heels boots. Kris took a pair of sneakers.

"Minah, I'm counting on you to protect Jinhee." Jaehyun said. "I will Jaehyun." Minah said with a look of determination on her face. When the 2 headed out, she took her phone and texted Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol, be prepared. I think it's gonna happen tonight."

Minah took out the gun she had prepared from her blazer. She stared at it before keeping it. 'You won't get away with it Yeonhee. For trying to hurt my future cousin-in-law and making me lost everything.' Minah turned to the sleeping Jinhee. "Unnie will protect you. Even if it means dying."

Jaehyun looked out of the car window. She couldn't face Kris. When they were at a red traffic light, Kris pulled Jaehyun and pecked her forehead. "Everything is gonna be alright babe." Kris tried to calm her down. "No Kris. It won't I know.." Jaehyun answered. Kris carried on driving, speechless. They reached the party.

When they got out, Chanmi was finding Jaehyun. "Jaehyun unnie, can you sing a song for the dedication?"

"Sure. What song can I sing? Wild?" Jaehyun asked. "Wild is a good song. See you at the DJ corner in 30 minutes time.

Kris had grabbed Xiumin. "What are you doing Kris?" Xiumin muttered lowly. "Preventing you from dying." He answered. Soon 30 minutes had passed and Jaehyun was up stage, preparing to sing

"Yorobun, I'm Kim Jaehyun, a good friend of Choah abd Luhan. I'm here to sing a song for you guys. I'm dedicating this sing to them. 9Muses, Wild" Jaehyun said and waited for the instrumental to start:

[English Translation]

I’m intoxicated with your alluring scent tonight I’m excited at thoughts of you,
tonight I look pretty good today, I’m excited for something special to happen

I’m burning for love, love I’m ready, you’re my perfect partner,
so sweet You’re like a sweet rain that gave me laughter in my boring life

You’re the only exit in my heart Because of you alone, each day feels new
Two is stronger than one, we need to always be together

I’m falling for you more and more and more I have fallen for your trap and I’m flailing about in you
Oh my baby, come on closer, get more intoxicated by me Become one with me, you can’t ever let go of me

Underneath the alluring moonlight tonight I am leaning against your shoulder tonight
I’m a bit excited right now, I’m hoping to feel how it’d be like to kiss you

I’m burning for love, love Do you know? Get more drunk in this perfect moment
You are melting for me little by little, Put me inside of you and make me dream.............................................................................

 When Jaehyun ended, she was given a large round of applause. She had sung and rapped perfectly. Jaehyun took a bow and walked off stage joining Kris and Xiumin. "Oppa, stay with me. Don't go anywhere else." Jaehyun told Xiumin. Soon the party ended.

Jaehyun immeditaely dragged Xiumin and Kris back to the car. She took the wheel leaving both boyfriend and brother shocked. "Since when did she learn to drive?!" Xiumin asked. Kris merely shrugged. When they got home, everything seemed alright until Jaehyun twisted the door knob.

The trio's eyes were popping out of their sockets. Minah was on the floor, Blood dripped slowly from her forehead. Jaehyun rushed to Minah. "Minah! Minah!" Kris and Xiumin scanned the living room. It was in a mess. Glass shards were every where

Minah opened her eyes slowly. Her vision slightly blurry. meanwhile, a bright, yellow post it note was on the table. Kris took it off and read. Kris froze after reading. Xiumin took the note in his hands and read.

"I'm sorry Jaehyun...They...they took Jinhee away. I couldn't doo anything." Minah said, tears flowing from her eyes, "A glass bottle just flew from the bottle, hitting my forehead. Crashing into pieces, they barged into the door, took Jinhee away and knocked me out." MInah weakly said.

"Jaehyun, they left a note." the 2 guys said. Jaehyun hurried took the note and read. She then busted out of the door with the 2 guys. MInah tried her best to prop herself up. Minutes after the trio left, Sungyeol barged into the house in front of Minah.

"Minah! Let me take you to hospital." Sungyeol said, Carrying Minah. "No.." Minah said. "Minah unlocked her phone and pressed a button. Yeonhee's voice crackled. "If Jaehyun doesn't come by midnight, I'll give her the kill bill."

"Oppa, we need to go and help." Minah said as she walked towards the direction of Sungyeol's car. Sungyeol could not do anything but follow her. 

Jaehyun whizzed past cars and received loud honks but she did not give a effin damn. Kris and Xiumin held onto the car seats for their dear life. Unknown to them Sungyeol and Minah were following them. "Minah, you sure you are okay?" Sungyeol asked. Minah gave a stiff nod. 

The car jerked to a stop in front of a dilapidated warehouse. Jaehyun rushed towards the door and kicked it apart. "LEE YEONHEE, SHOW YOURSELF."

Kris and Xiumin dashed to the petite girl.

"Well look who's here. Little Jae and her Krissy or and the dumpling too." Yeonhee spoke sarcaastically, she was on the second floor.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YEONHEE. I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR . RETURN ME ALL MY SISTERS AND BROTHER AND MY NIECE!" Jaehyun hollered. A spotlight revealed Hyorin's, Taeyeon's and Chen's body tied together, hung by a steel chain.

"They aren't dead, they are sedated." Yeonhee appeared closer to them, holding a crying Jinhee in her arms. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YEONHEE?" Jaehyun said, tears forming in her eyes, "IF IT'S KRIS. YOU CAN HAVE HIM. JUST RETURN MY FAMILY TO ME." Jaehyun's voice became shaky.

Yeonhee gave an evil, crazy laugh. "Kris? I don't that piece of anymore." Jaehyun's knuckles turned white. "I want your head on the pole." Yeonhee directed, "If you don't, this place will go boom and bye bye~ you are dead." Yeonhee said, seriously.

"I will do it. Just return me my siblings and niece." Jaehyun said.

"Sure thing." Yeonhee smirked and dropped Jinhee. The other 3 bodies that were hanging also dropped. Kris and Xiumin rushed to the 3 bodies while Jaehyun caught Jinhee. Just then a dagger was hurled straight for Jaehyun's neck. 

"JAEHYUN!" Kris shouted.

jaehyun placed Jinhee on the floor, ready for the shot. 

"PIANG!"

Jaehyun opened her eyes to see the dagger on the floor accompanied by a bullet. Jaehyun turned her wide eyes behind of her, to see Minah and Sungyeol. "Girls and Boys! Handle the rest. I've got an old debt to settle." Yeonhee said as she climbed down. Minah and Sungyeol had rushed to Jaehyun. Minah took Jinhee and handed her to Sungyeol. "Go." Minah said. 

Minah helped Jaehyun up. Yeonhee walked towards them. Out of no where, 2 burly guys came out and grabbed Minah and Jaehyun. They struggled. "Wow, it's rare to see enemies be the best of friends." Yeonhee commented sarcastically. Jaehyun kicked the guy's , Minah shot the guy holding her they both released Jaehyun and Minah.

"So I'm guessing you guys want to die together?" Yeonhee said as she took out a sword.

Minah withdrew 2 foldabe metal sword from her pocket. "Nope I'm not preparing to die."  Minah handed the sword to Jaehyun. "I like this." Jaehyun smirked before fighting with Yeonhee. Minah walked towards a corner before dropping to the ground. Minah turned her head towards the direction of Kris and Xiumin who was dodging the moves of Yeonhee's gang. 

Minah raised her gun. "Kris, Xiumin stop moving." Kris and Xiumin instinctively stopped moving and 4 bangs were heard. Minah had shot all the 4 down. Sungyeol, who still had Jinhee in his arms went towards Minah.

"Great shooting skills you got there." Sungyeol smiled. "thanks Yeollie." Minah smiled weakly. Just as Kris was running towards Yeonhee and Jaehyun, Yeonhee gave an evil smirk. She hurled her sword to the direction of Jaehyun's heart. Both Jaehyun and Minah was taken aback. Kris threw himself infonr of Jaehyun.

The sword had cut through his arm.

"KRIS!" Jaehyun screamed. Jaehyun had threw the sword to Yeonhee's shoulder, pinning her to the wall, Minah stood up and shot Yeonhee right through the neck.

Soon sirens filled the air, police and ambulance arrived. they barged into the warehouse 

The police came and took Yeonhee away without further questions as she had been a secret criminal. 

"Police officer, what do mean she was wanted?" Xiumin questioned. "She had been mentally unstable since young. She murdered her mother when she was a child. She also murdered her sister." the officer said.

"Kris..." Jaehyun's tears spilled out. The ambulance came and whisked Hyorin, Taeyeon, Chen, Minah and Kris into the ambulance. As Jaehyun was about to follow Kris up the ambulance. Sungyeol called.

"Jaehyun! You should see this." Sungyeol said. When she neared Sungyeol handed Jinhee and pointed to the door. Sungyeol opened and Jaehyun screamed. Soohyun's and Leeteuk's body were there too.

"POLICE! THERE ARE MORE THINGS HERE!" Jaehyun screamed.Before she knew anything, Jaehyun had fainted.


Jaehyun woked up to find herself in a ward room. Xiumin was there.

"Where's Kris? Jinhee? Minah? Hyorin? Taey-"

"Relax Jae, they are fine.....but..."

"BUT WHAT?!" Jaehyun stood up. 

"Hyorin, Taeyeon and Chen are in coma...Soohyun and Leeteuk died." Xiumin said.

"How long have I been out?" Jaehyun asked, rubbing her forehead.

"3 Days." Xiumin said. "Was it that bad?" Jaehyun asked. "You were exhausted. Mentally and physically."

"I want to see Kris right now." Jaehyun abruptly got off the bed. "Wanted to tell you to be careful but I was to late." Xiumin added as Jaehyun dragged her drip along. Jaehyun facepalmed.

"Kris!" Jaehyun said as she opened the door to Kris' ward. "Hey babe." He said weakly.

Jaehyun sat down. "Be careful Jaehyun." Xiumin said as he closed the door behind him. "How are you?" Jaehyun said as she rested her head on her Kris. 

Xiumin left the room to give them some privacy. His phone beep.

"Hey buddy! You are cordially invited to Luhan and Choah's wedding..."

Xiumin stared at his phone in awe. How could they still hold their wedding when so many of them are in wards? Xiumin shook his head and went to visit his sisters.


Hi guys! I couldn't resist not to update cause this had been on my mind quite awhile and I decided to update before I loose more motivation.I guess next or next 2 will be the last! See you there. Hope you've enjoy it!

P.S I at writing angsty stuff but I hope it's angsty enough.

P.S.S Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!!!

P.S.S.S That is the english translation for 9muses' Wild, The song is Korean. Oh go check it out too. It's awesome and addictive.

Bye-yeom!