03. Suprises.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 03: Suprises.]

SISTAR finally allowed Jaehyun to study after much begging.

Today, SISTAR have errands to run so Jaehyun was home alone.

It was now 3pm, and Jaehyun started to get hungry. She only had breakfast. She decided to change and go out to get some food.

She wore a lime green shorts with a white camisole and a cardigan over with a pair of sneakers. She let a hair down and wore her new pair of glasses; a frameless specs.

She was walking along the streets of Seoul went she bumpedinto someone.

She immediately bowed to the person," Sorry." Jaehyun looked up and guess who she saw. Her eyes widened.

Kris Wu. The famous, handsome guy of her school.

Kris look down at her and his heart gasped a little. It was Kim Jaehyun, the nerd! How could she look so pretty now? He thought.

"Ah It wasn't you fault. I didn't see you coming anyway." kris said.

"Kris Wu, are critisizing my height?" Jaehyun said.

Kris was taken aback," Ani, I dd not say anything Kim Jaehyun."

"That's good. I will be off." She her heel and continued walking down the streets.

'Holy Crap.' Was all Kris could say verbally and mentally

Well  that was a close shave. Jaehyun thought as she  bought some spicy rice cakes and walked home.

'I really hope Kris does not say anything though...' Jaehyun thought, entering her house and attacking the food she just bought.

If only she knew how wrong she was.


"Guys, You know Kim Jaehyun the nerd from our school, She changed to a fine pretty lady!" Kris exclaimed to his EXO buddies.

All of them was shocked except Xiumin and Chen. Well Hyorin told Xiumin and Chen about Jaehyun and even showed the picture of the make-up Jaehyun.

"How can that happened?' Luhan said.

Kris shrugged.

Xiumin and Chen knew the truth but Hyorin made them shut up unless they want their Playstations and snacks taken away.

Xiumi glanced at his watch and told Kris," Kris, me and Chen need to go for a family dinner. We will be off first."

Kris nodded and they left.

Xiumin took out his car keys and unlocked the car," It's been a long time since we saw Halmeoni. when was it?"

Chen thought over it for a while before answering," After the Earthquake when I was 5?"

"Yeah right." Xiumin said and they drove home.

When all 4 gathered, they sat in 1 car and drove to the chinese restaurant.


"Halmeoni!" The 4 kims cried and rushed to hug their grandmother.

"Annyeong Grankids..Wait, why is there only the 4 of you?" Halmeoni asked when they were sitting down.

"Halmeoni, there is only the 4 of us?" Taeyeon answered.

"Aniyo. There is 5 of you. you guys and her was seperated during the earthquake." halmeoni continnued.

Something then struck in Taeyeon's mind.

"Halmeoni, We used to call her hyunnie right?" taeyeon asked.

Halmeoni nodded.

The 3 other siblings started to panic.

"WE HAD ANOTHER SISTER?" The other 3 shouted.

Halmeoni nodded again.

"Kids, come, let's eat first." Halmeoni spoked.

"Nae." The 4 said.


The Kim siblings return home.

"Argh..l can't believe her had a long-lost sister.." Hyorin said that for the 100th time since when they found out they had another sister.

"Yes we do...go and sleep guys. Nights." taeyeon said and headed for her room.

"NIghts." They all echoed and went to their rooms.

As soon as Taeyeon entered her room, she whipped out her phone.

"Mr Im, Please go undercover and find information about my long lost sister.ppali!" taeyeon said and hanged up.

Taeyeon was determined to find her sister.