04. Returned But Different.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 04: Returned But Different.]

It's been 2 weeks since Jaehyun's major transformation and now, it was time to return to school.

Usually, Jaehyun would faer going back to school but now, she's actually excited..

It was the day, school re opened. Jaehyun woke up, took her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

She was wearing a black skinny pants-jeans with a beige-pink blazer over a white camisole.

She stayed in the bathroom, put in her contacts and did her make-up.

She foundationed and powdered her face thinly, thinly eyelined her eyes, adding a tinge of eyeshadow and a bursh of blusher and she was done.

When she reached the kitchen where Soyu was eating her breakfast, Soyu dropped her utensils and gave Jaehyun a thumbs up.

Jaehyun smiled and took her seat infront of Soyu.

"Jaehyun-ah, I am sure boys will go crazy over you!" Soyu commented.

"Nah...they won't even think it's me!" Jaehyun answered.

"We'll see." Soyu said.

They finished their breakfast and headed out, Jaehyun wore this

Jessica-Simpson-Teluride--pump.jpg
 


Jaehyun and SISTAR walk into the school hall everyone was looking at Jaehyun and SISTAR.

"Gosh who's that pretty lass over there.." Someone said.

Yeonhee who was standing with her gang sacarstically asked," Who's she? Kim Jaehyun?"

The whole gang laugh.

"Lee Yeonhee, you are correct." Jaehyun stepped forward infront of  Yeonhee, speaking loudly.

No one, (except for SISTAR, EXO, Kim, Wu and Park Siblings) Dares to shout or even talk loudly at Yeonhee.

Shock was written on everyone's faces except EXO and SISTAR.

"So what, Kim Jaehyun? So what if you changed? You will still be the nerd in everyone's eyes." Yeonhee commenteed.

'PIAK!'

A slap flew across Lee Yeonhee's face. That slap was from Kim Jaehyun.

"So what if everyone sees me as a nerd? I will never ever be the Kim Jaehyun everyone knew. And Lee Yeonhee, I will NEVER EVER BE TRAMPLED BY YOU AGAIN!" Jaehyun said and yelled right in her face at the last part.

Jaehyun slinged her bag properly and walk off angrily.

Everyone looked at her but she did not care.

She stormed by EXO whom she did not even bother to give a glance.

EXO's eyes widened to the maximum ( D.O's was more than the average maximum) .

"She changed 360 degress!" CHanyeol said.

Kris nodded furiously.


Still being the talk of the school Jaehyun did not bother to listen to whatever they were saying.

She was reading her book in class; she suddenly thought of the slap.

I better brace myself...if not...I will be dead. Jaehyun thought.

She shutted her book with a 'Peum'. She chuck the book in her bag and walked out of class.

She was walking when a hand suddenly grab her shoulder, she immediately flicked the hand away and turned around.

She turned around only to see Kris Wu, she was so shocked that she had flicked the hand of Kris Wu. She immediately bowed and continued walking but was stopped by Kris again.

"How may I help you?" Jaehyun said, with a tinge of annoyance.

"Follow me." Kris said and without another word, Kris pulled Jaehyun's ahnd along.

"YAH I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WU SIBLINGS, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Jaehyun said , trying her best to plant herself on the ground but Kris has so much strength to pull her.

She eventually gave up being dragged and instead she allowed herself to be lead by Kris.

Kris did not answer but pulled her to his car and made her get in the car.

"YAH KRIS WU, YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION." Jaehyun shouted when they were in the car.

Kris cringed a little at her yell but ignored it and drove off.

Jaehyun face-palmed herself. What trouble had she gotten in.

She took her phone and texted her SISTAR unnies, telling them that she's been dragged by Kris.


"Hyomin unnie! Why did Kris dragged Jaehyun away!?" Bora asked her.

"I've got no idea.."Hyomin widened her eyes and shook her head.

"But relax, Kris won't do anything with her." Hyomin shrugged.

{Kris and Jaehyun}

Kris's car stopped in front of a large mansion.

Kris parked the car and got out of the cvar and pulled Jaehyun out of the car.

Kris quickly pulled Jaehyun in to his room.

"Jaehyun-ssi, I've got a favour to ask of you." Kris said in a low voice.

"What..?"Jaehyun asked, trying her best to bite back the annoying tone that threathened to blurt out.

"Can you pose as my girlfriend for 3 moths?" Kris continued.

"Why?????" Jaehyun was shocked.

"My appa..he is dying of a cancer relapse...shortly after my mother's death, he got his relapse. Can you please help me?" Kris said, turning to the window " I don't want my father to carry on worry about me and my siblings..."

Jaehyun felt her heart softened.

"alright..I'll be your 'temporary girlfriend' for 3 months." Jaehyun spoke.

"Really? Wah DAEBAK!" Kris smiled and embrace jaehyun.

Jaehyun was too stunned and stiff to do anything.

"But why me?" Jaehyun asked curiously after Kris broke the hug.

"Because you are the best person I can find." Kris said.

"Why not Lee Yeonhee and the other SISTAR unnies?" Jaehyun asked.

Kris who was drinking water chocked at the name of Yeonhee. Jaehyun immediately stepped forward to pat Kris's back.

"Lee Yeonhee...I the last person I will find. Wait,no I will never even find her!" Kris said after calming down.

"Jaehyun-ssi, can I call you Jaehyun?" Kris said.

"Sure! So what do I call you?" jaehyun said.

"Call me oppa or jagiya." Kris answered.

Jaehyun almost fainted when she heard jagiya.