16. Double confusion.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 16: Double confusion.]

Jaehyun was shook awake. She had been studying for 5 hours straight; It was a saturday . Jaehyun's eyes were adjusting only to see a large figure.

Jaehyun jumped up when she widened her eyes to get a better view.

"YAH WU YIFAN! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" Jaehyun shouted, clearly shocked by Kris's presence.

"Soyou let me in as I was waiting for you. She then left the house shortly after I came in." Kris lifted his arms in a surrender position.

"Wait, Why were you waiting for me? And where did Soyou say she went?" Jaehyun's heart beat slowed down after calming down.

"Number one is a suprise as for the second, Soyou went out with my bro." Kris answered.

"Ahh I see...So?" Jaehyun shot him.

"Go get dressed. I'm taking you out." Kris said as he headed out fo the room, closing the door behind him.

"Yah! What's with the black hair?" Jaehyun asked but he shrugged and left.

Jaehyun face-palmed herself. Kris Wu, the cheek of you to take me a 'suprise' date. How many times did I tell you that I hate suprise dates? Jaehyun thought.

Jaehyun quickly took a black, leather skater skirt, matching it with a sleeve-less white button down blouse tucked in the skirt. She quickly took her bag and stuffed her necessities in before heading out of the room to the living room only to see Kris sitting on the sofa, zoning out.

Gosh, Why does he even look hot like that? Jaehyun thought as she gave herself yet another face-palm before walking towards Kris, attempting to snap him out of his 'zoned' state.

Instead of snapping him out, she tripped as she took a step closer to him. Somehow, Kris managed to get back to his normal state and caught hold of Jaehyun's arm and waist.

"Thanks." Jaehyun muttered as she starightened out her skirt and top.

Kris raised one of his eyebrows. "What were you trying to do?" Jaehyun widened her eyes in disbelieve, sending herself another face-palm.

"I was trying to get you out of your dazed state. Duh what I was going to do then?" Jaehyun reasoned. Kris pointed to his lips.

"Stop it Kris Wu. Unless you want me to ditch you and chase you out of my house." Jaehyun crossed her arms. "Alright Jagi. Kaja."

Jaehyun's mind went a little blank when she heard him calling her Jagi. She walked forward and accidently tripped over a lamp stand.

And Kris caught her yet again. He chuckled when he caught Jaehyun. Jaehyun gave him a look.

"You know, you look really adorable when you are clumsy." Kris commented.

This time, Jaehyun wasn't blank about it. "Say I'm clumsy Wu Yifan? So what if I pushed you out of my house right now and I'll say I'm clumsy?"

"Ani Jaehyun!" Kris siad sheepishly.

"You better." Jaehyun said as both her and Kris headed out of her house. Jaehyun locked the door and they both entered Kris Wu's car.


"So what's with the suprise date?" Jaehyun smiled as she asked the question.

"Nah I just felt like spending more time with you. Only 10 days more until we aren't a couple." Kris answered, driving

The sparkle in Jaehyun's eye disappeared and was replaced with mixed emotions. Jaehyun remained silent after that.

"What are you going to do next tomorrow?" Kris asked, breaking the ice that was going to form.

"Me? I've gotta a marriage to attend." Jaehyun said instantly.

"Same here." kris smiled.

"Wait, you are also attending a wedding ceremony?" Kris asked again.

"10 points to Gryffindor." Jaehyun said,"Taeyeon's?"

"Yep. Wanna go together?" Kris siad as he entered a shopping mall carpark.

"Sure!" Jaehyun brightened a little.

"Dress nicely for me!" Kris asked as he started to reverse his car.

"Arasseo!" Jaehyun answered.

The 2 headed inside the mall and had dinner. Japanese cuisine was served.

"Oppa, this is good." Jaehyun said, putting a slice of sashimi in .

"Glad you like it." Kris said.

"Jaehyun." Kris said as he placed his chopsticks down.

"Hmm?" Jaehyun said as she also place her chopsticks down onto the chopstick stand.

"What did you think of me?" Kris asked.

"You are the nicest, most dashing and clever man I've ever seen." Jaehyun blurted out.

Just as Kris was about to answer, a waiter came up to them and served their bentos, breaking their conversations.


The next morning, Jaehyun was awoken by Soyu who was to head to the wedding ceremony location first to help Hyorin.

Jaehyun walked over to her closet and was aabout to pull out her dress when she taught of yesterday's situation.

"Now's not the time to think of this Jae." Jaehyun muttered to herself and pulled out her dress before heading to the bathroom to wash up.

Jaehyun was wearing a short dress that touched 2 inches above her knees. It was a simple, body hugging sky blue dress that showed Jaehyun's perfect body line.

She put her contacts in her eyes and did her make-up. After she was done, she combed her hair and ate the breakfast Soyou prepared. She made sure she was not to full in case she had a tummy. She took the necklace Kris gave her and she wore it.

She grabbed a Silver-champagne coloured clutch and place her phone, wallet and some basic make-up stuff, eyedrops and tissue paper. After washing the dishes, she headed to the show rack and took this pair out:

 

ZKCU241_OUT_LG.jpg

Jaehyun gave herself a final check before heading out of the door, only to see a giant figure in a tux.