01. Humiliation and Decision.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 01. Humiliation & Decision.]

It was finally the last day of school for the whole term. They then will have a month and and half to chill out and relax.

Jaehyun was getting ready for school. she was wearing a straight-cut, last season's jeans with a simple white button down. She was tying her hair into a high ponytail and pinning her fringe.

After all that, she put on her (nerdy) glasses, gulped down her orange juice, took her school books and her bag and headed ou tof the house, locking the doors of the apartment which she shares with her best frined, Jihyun or Soyou.

She walked to school which was quite a distance away. The was for rich kids and the only way she got into that school was by scholarship. Yes, Jaehyun is poor and that is her reason for being a nerd.

As soon she reach the gates of school where loud chuckles filled the air, the chuckles dropped into hushed whispers where it ciuld be almost inaudible.

Jaehyun shook her head in disapproval as she headed straight for her class. She knew all of them were talking about her. She headed staright for her classroom.

As soon as she sat down in her seat, she took out a book and started reading. To her, studying became her main piority because she does not want to lose her scholarship.


Soon the day flew by and it was the end of school. All of the children cheered loudly as they time they had been waiting for since this morning was here.

The school bell rang and everyone slammed their book shut, chucked it in their bag and headed for the door. Jaehyun kept her books and headed to the locker to retrieve her stuff.

Jaehyun was so deep in her thoughts that she did not know that she was walking straignt into a pillar!

'tak' Jaehyun's head banged the pillar and she staggered back and slipped over a puddle of water, and her legs flung up as she fell.

The whole hallway,(Probably the  whole school, maybe) erupted in a violent fit of laughter.

As soon as SISTAR heard the laughter, they dashed out of thier respective classrooms and headed to where the loudest source of laughter was at.\

As Jaehyun was getting up, it hit her: Since when there was a puddle of water?

SISTAR came and saw the mess. When SISTAR approached her, they already saw heavy tears threathening to spill out.

Jaehyun then took her stuff and ran out of the school as fast as she can. and some might be stunned by how fast she could run.

SISTAR's gaze turn to Yeonhee and her gang.

 Hyorin shot dagger-eyes to them as Yeonhee rolled her eyes annoyed. Bora, then realizing that Jaehyun ran off, dashed right away.

Hyorin was sure about to charge straight for Yeonhee but Soyou and Dason grabbed an arm of Hyorin and whispered loely," don't."

Hyorin threw a last disgusted look at Yeonhee before breaking into a run with Soyou and Dasom.


By now, after 10 mins of non-stop sprinting, Jaehyun reached her apartment, opened the doors, walking in fragilely, before crumbling to the ground, tear falling down.

Bora reached  Soyou's and Jaehyun's apartment a minute later, only to see a crumbled Jaehyun crying.

Bora knew that it was the last straw- Jaehyun never cried, she was always putting a strong front since day 1 when she first started school.

The reason why SISTAR chose to friend Jaehyun was because they like her personality, character and attitude.

Because being friends with Jaehyun, they became 'normal' students; they lost their statuses as Queenkas.

Soyou and the rest arrived in another 3 minutes to see Bora hugging a crying Jaehyun.

"Why...? What have I done to deserve this?" Jaehyun sobbed, her tears, already forming a puddle on the floor.

"Nothing Jaehyun. You don't deserve anything like this." Hyorin said.

Soyou looked at the wall clock and headed to the kitchen. It was near 6 and she decided to start cooking dinner. Well as long as you have food, Jaehyun will feel a lot better.


By now, Jaehyun has calmed down and started reading her books again. But in reality, she was not reading, she was thinking. Hard.

Soon it was dinner time and Soyou served food for all of them; curry don was the main dish today.

They were ready to tackle their food when Jaehyun spoke.

"Unnies?" Jaehyunsaid.

"neh jaehyun?" The 4 unnies said.

"Can you help me change my outer appearance?" Jaehyun asked lookinigat each of them." I want to change because, I want to show them that I can be pretty as well. And they do not have the right to judge me."

"SURE!" The 4 unnies said in unison. They had been hoping for this day to come; they couldn't stand seeing Jaehyun being bullied.

"But I dont't have the mon-" Jaehyun was cutted off.

"Who said you were paying?" The 4 SISTAR girls said in unison.

"But how can I-" Jaehyun was cutted off again.

"Hello Jaejae, we are rich and we are very happy to pay for your change. And we will do anything to make you look good." Bora said.

Jaehyun was stunned.

"How can I repay your kindness?" Jaehyun asked.

"There's actually no need to but please do somthing for us; show the world that you canhave the smartest brain and look awesome." Dasom said.

"Unnie...Gomawo.." Jaehyun said, almost tearing.


It was 10 pm and jaehyun was asleep already.

Bora and Dason had already left to their apartment whereas Hyorin's chauffeur came to pick her up.

Soyu grabbed her phone and ipad and sat on the sofa, furiously typing on the keypads.


Annyeong readers! this is my fifth fanfic and I hope you guys like it! Please Subscribe, Comment and even upvote!