07. Progress.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 07: Progress.]

2 Weeks have passed and even though Jaehyun's and Kris's relationship is not real, their bond is getting stronger.

Well that's because Kris has been making Jaehyun go out with him.

For example, 1 week ago.

(1 week ago)

Jaehyun was revising her work when her phone beeped.

It was from Kris. Just as she was about to throw her phone on her bed, Kris called.

Jaehyun had no choice but to answer," What oppa."

"Get dressed and get out of your house, I'm taking you out." Kris said.

"Waeyo~" Jaehyun whined a little, unknowingly showing aegyo.

OMFG. Is she trying to kill me or something? Kris thought; Kris has a thing for girls who do aegyo. Directly or indirectly.

"Arasseo, I'll be there in 5 minutes." Jaehyun said and put down the phone without waiting for his reply.

Jaehyun changed out her home clothes into a pair of shorts and a hoodie and took her coat, slipped her feet into he socks then sneakers, she locked the door to see Kris waiting outside.

"That's fast Jaejae." Kris said.

Jaehyun smiled.

"Are you cold?" Kris asked, seeing that she was wearing shorts had a coat that covers only until her mid thighs.

Jaehyun shrugged.

Kris drove them to a park.

When Jaehyun stepped out of the car, she immediately started shivering.

Kris, took one of his sister's long cardigans and wrapped around her waist.

Jaehyun froze at the contact but remembered that she was his 3 month girlfriend.

She smiled and turned to Kris," Thanks oppa.". Kris then took her hand, locked the doors of the car and the 2 walked the park, talking.

(Back to the present)

The auditions for the courses were arriving, and the teachers decided to cancel lessons so that they can over and done with it.

The first audition was singing.

The audition sequence was by alphabetical order; A-M and N-Z was seperated.

Many students have went and it was Soyu's turn (Kang Jihyun.)

She sang sweetly, powerfully and beautifully and everyone cheered. It was obvious that she got in.

After a few students, It was Dasom's turn (Kim Dasom)

She sang sweetly but she was still under Soyu but nevertheless she got.

It was then Hyorin's turn (Kim Hyo jung)

Hyorin totally wowed everyone with her Beyonce-esque, p;owerfulland unique voice.

The judges had their mouths hanging.

Soon it was time for Jaehyun's turn (Kim Jaehyun)

Unknwon to everyone, Taeyeon was secretly watching her.

Jaehyun sang That Winter, the wind blow's OST- And one.

She, like Hyorin and Soyu, wowed the judges with her powerful, sharp and her knowledge of transition.

When Jaehyun glanced at Yeonhee, she saw that Yeonhee was having the shock of her life, Jaehyun smirked and she knew she made it.

Shortly after that, it was Lee Yeonhee's turn. Her voice was a little flat and she did not get the positon.

Yeonhee glared at Jaehyun; Jaehyun simply rolled her eyes.

{That night}

She was revising when suddenly, her phone rang, a part of her knew that if was Kris

"Neh oppa?" Jaehyun answered.

"I just wanted to hear your voice" Kris said.

"What a sweet talker" Jaehyun snorted.

"You were great today when you are singing." Kris commented.

"MWOH?! HOW DID YOU-" Jaehyun was suprised.

"I saw you. You should sing to me more often." Kris said.

"Tch" Jaehyun made a sound.

"Aish, I shall not disturb you girlfriend, sleep early ah! Bye Jagi." Kris said and hanged up.

"What did he just called me?!" Jaehyun muttered to herself, bewildered.

"Jagi?Omo..." Jaehyun said as she snapped her book shut and slumped on the table. She kept her stuff and went to wash up and sleep.

{Kris side}

After Kris ended the call, he threw himself on the bed.

"Why KIm Jaehyun, Why?" Kris muttered.

"Day by day, I find myself falling for you...If only if you know that..." Kris mumbled to himself more and looked at his photo of Jaehyun.

He took many shots of Jaehyun when they were out together.

He, unknowingly smiled.