02. Change.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 02: Change.]

Jaehyun woke up to see a set of clothes on her bed with note beside it.

'To: Jaehyun
Please wear this and come down and have your breakfast. we are taking you out for the whole day!
From: Soyunnie'

Jaehyun smiled and took the clothes and headed for the shower. The clothes was a hoodie and high waisted shorts. Somehow, Jaehyun knew how to wear it.

She may be a nerd but that does not mean that she does not know how to co-ordinate with clothes.

After showering, she came down to see Soyu, dressed and eating some waffles and pancakes.

"Morning dear, come and have some breakfast ; it will be a long day today." Soyu chirped.

Jaehyun grinned and sat down, eating her breakfast.

Before leaving the house, Soyu gave Jaehyun a pair of converse sneakers and touched her up.

"Jaehyun-ah, don't tie your hair everytime. You have nice, beautiful hair that people can admire." Soyu said.

"Nae!" Jaehyun said and headed into the car with Soyu and they drove to the largest mall. It was 9am and the stalls will just be opened.

When they reached the mall, they met up with Bora, Hyorin and Dasom.

Before you know it, Hyorin and Bora dragged Jaehyun to the nearest clothes store.

Hyorin, Bora, Soyu and Dasom pulled out pieces of clothes and 'pushed' Jaehyun into the changing room for her to try.

Each time she came out in the clothes, they all thumbs up becasue Jaehyun know hows to look good in them.

And each time she came out of the changing room, Dasom and Soyu would taake the clothes and give her more to try.

So yeah, she stayed in the changing room for an hour.

In just that store, she got 5 tops, 2 skirts and 3 shops; Hyorin paid and smiled.

And this carried on through out the whole morning.

The finally settled down for lunch and Jaehyun thought it was over.

But guess what, it wasn't.

"Nope Jae, we are not done; we have to bring you to see shoes, to the optician and stylist and a make-up shop." Bora said excitedly.

Jaehyun face-palmed herself.

"Don't worry, you will thank us next time." Soyu grinned.


So the day went on with visiting more and more shops.

After lunch, they brought Jaehyun to the optician, and got her contacts and a nicer spectacles.

After that, they headed to a large shoe shop and got her to try all sorts of shoes, ranging from sandals to flats, from flats to wedges, from wedges to high-killer heels.

And last but not the least, the make-up shop so that Jaehyun would know how to put make-up (although she was already quite pretty without make-up)

"Unnie, why do I need make-up?" Jaehyun asked SISTAR.

"That's because we want to look even prettier than you are now." Hyorin said.

"Ani, I am not pretty..." Jaehyun looked down.

"who said so?" Dasom said.

"You are actually prettier than Yeonhee! I got my brothers to see a picture of you. Okay maybe I got them to study you and Yeonhee." Hyorin said.

Jaehyun's eyes widened like owls.

"Mr Oppa and Ms Unnie, please doll her up prettily but make it simple!" Bora said.

The 2 stylists nodded their heads and brought Jaehyun to the make-up room. Within 10 minutes, they were done they brought her out and SISTAR gasped.

"Jaehyun ah! You now look prettier than Yeonhee by 100 times!" Dasom said (exaggerated a little).

"Jaehyun smile!" Hyorin said and flashed her phone.

Jaehyun decied to play along and smiled heer prettiest.

"Ah yeppeuda.." Hyorin said.

Bora, Hyorin, Soyu and Dason took a basket and took all sorts of cosmetics and put in the basket.

After paying, They had dinner together.

"Unnies ah...Jeongmal gomawo..." Jaehyun said.

"Welcome jae Jae...I really like it to see you this happy." Hyorin said.


It was 8 pm and they went back to their respectives homes.

Hyorin stepped,out of the car and walked into the mansion.

She saw Taeyeon sitting in the living room.

"Annyeong unnie!" Hyorin said waving ot her sister.

"Annyeong Hyojungie." Taeyeon said and soon, her 2 brothers came back as well.

"Good timing guys. I need to tell you that tomorrow, we are going for dinner to meet halmeoni." Taeyeon said.

"Ah Jjincha?! DAEBAK!" The 3 other siblings cried. It has been a long time since they seen their grandmother.

"We will be going together so be home by 6.30." taeyeon continued.

"Nae unnie/noona." Hyorin, Xiumin and Chen said.