18. Bittersweet.

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 18: Bittersweet.]

{Narrator's POV}

2 Seconds after Jaehyun headed for the direction of Kris' car, Kris staggered forward and reached for Jaehyun's hand. Jaehyun was pulled back, she turned.

It was Kris' turn; he grabbed her chin and kissed her full on the lips. They stayed there for a minute before breaking the kiss for air.

"Thank you Jaehyun." Kris said and he hugged Jaehyun now.

"There's no need to thank me. Cause, this is what I want as well." Jaehyun smiled and looked to the guy whom she loves.

The 2 then held hands and trudged back to Kris' car. They were all smiles.

Jaehyun felt that she did the right thing, by lightnening the burden for him. At the same time, she made herself happy.

As for Kris, it was bittersweet. His father just passed away but he found his true love.

Kris sent Jaehyun home before rushing over to help Hyomin and Kevin with the funeral.

When Jaehyun was home, Soyou was already there. "Ate dinner dear?"

"Nope...actually I haven't eaten lunch too..." Jaehyun replied, realizing that she skipped lunch accompanying Kris.

"Go and change first then....I'm making kimchi stew. By the way, care to share why you are so happy?" Soyou asked.

"hmm...tell you later over dinner." Jaehyun smiled again before heading to her room to get her clothes to change.

"There she goes again smiling...what's wrong with her today? Ate the smiling pill by accident instead of the fierce pill?" Soyou looked at Jaehyun's room direction and talked to herself.


"OMONA. JJINCHA?! AWW THAT'S SO SWEET!" Soyu gasped when Jaehyun told her everything that happened.

"So you guys a official real item now?" Soyu continued.

"Yeah." Jaehyun smiled as she placed a spoon of rice in her rice again.

"Oh gosh Jae, Enough of your smiling! Did you eat the wrong pill today?" Soyu asked. "Nope LOL!" Jaehyun said.

"So, what happened after me and Kris left the wedding?" Jaehyun asked.

"Oh..it was more socializing and the bouquet throw. Guess who caught the bouquet?" Soyu questioned.

Jaehyun pondered a while more before answering with a snap of her fingers. "Kim Hyojung."

"Smart-." Soyu muttered. 'I'm going kill that Hyorin. Why hasn't she tell Jaehyun that Jae is her younger sister? Pabo Kims.' Soyu thought to herself.

"So when's she going get married?" Jaehyun asked.

"Guess what she told me when I asked her that." Soyou asked.

"I don't know this." Jaehyun said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"She's gonna get married when Soohyun graduates from school and it is in 3 months time." Soyu said,unbelievingly.

"Thought she said she did not want to get married at 22." Jaehyun said.

"Well...when Soohyun graduates, she will be 23." Soyou said.

"Oh yeah..." Jaehyun said.

The 2 carried on chatting and when they were done, Jaehyun offered to do the dishes and Soyou gladly agreed.

Soyou rushed to her room and dialled Hyorin's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyorin's voice was on the other line.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyorin unnie. WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU TELL JAEHYUN THAT SHE'S YOUR SISTER?!" Soyou shouted into the phone but soft enough that Jaehyun could hear. And Soyou remembered that Jaehyun put in earplugs to hear music.

"Calm yo Ji. I will tell her when it's a good good time." Hyorin assured.

"You better Kim Hyo Jung. Oh Yeah Kris and JAe are an official official real item." Soyou spoked into thte phone.

"YAH KIM MINSEOK, KIM JONGDAE! JAEHYUN IS OFFICIALLY DATING KRIS!" Hyorin shouted from the phone into the hallway.

"Wah Jjincha?!"

"Ah Jeongmal?!"

"I'm so going to grill him on monday." Xiumin said.

"I'm gonna bring the barbeque sauces on monday." Chen said.

"SHUT UP KIM TROLL DAE!" Both Hyorin and Xiumin shouted at his direction.

Soyou could only laugh. Perhaps this comical thing runs in the family.

Taeyeon with an ahjumma laugh and funny side, Xiumin with his figure of speech, Hyorin with her goofyness and Chen with his trolling and Jaehyun, having the humourous sarcasm.

(A few days later)

The funeral was over and Hyomin finally have gotten over the fact that Mr Wu's time is up and that cannot be changed. After the funeral, the 3 Wu siblings headed home for a bath before heading out to meet their partner.

Jaehyun and Kris were on a date suddenly they spot 2 familar figures.

"Yifan ah, isn't that ChoAh and Luhan?" Jaehyun pointed out.

"Oh yeah! Let's go say hi." Kris answered.

The 2 walked towards ChoAh and Luhan tapped them. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Jaehyun and Kris were immediately shushed by the 2.

ChoAh and Luhan pointed to another 2 figures in front. It was Chanyeol and another girl.

"Unnie, whose that girl beside Yeol-ppa?" Jaehyun asked curiously.

"The girl he asked out, " Luhan answered for ChoAh who was spying on her brother.

"Really interesting." Kris said sarcastically.

"Yah Kris Wu. He's my brother and I know him well. He can be really clumsy at times and when I sense something wrong, I can call on him." Choah said.

"Wait so he knows you guys are here?" Kris and Jaehyun answered.

"Nope." The answered in unison.

Jaehyun took a closer look at the girl and realised something.

"Unnie, isn't she Yuna's sister, group mate, Kim Heeyeon or known as Hani?" Jaehyun said.

"Smart-." They all said.

Jaehyun pouted. "Why does eveyrone call me smart-?"

"That's because you are smart Jae." Luhan said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN=COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!