13. Family Meeting(Part 2)

I Will Show You.

[Chapter 13: Family Meeting(Part 2)]

The 7 of them , Uncle Wu, Hyomin, Woohyun, Kris, Jaehyun, Soyu and Kevin.( They sat in this manner in a circular table.)

"it's great to see that all of my children is dating someone. It puts my mind at better ease. Let's eat." Uncle Wu said.

Kris took his chopstick and  took some meat for Jaehyun "thanks Kris."

"What are your names?" Uncle Wu asked, gesturing to Soyou first.

"I am Soyou Kang Jihyun." Soyu put down her chopsticks as she said.

"I'm Kim Jaehyun." Jaehyun warmly smiled when she told her name.

"Kim Jaehyun? Aren't you Kim Taeyeon's younger sister?" Uncle Wu asked.

Jaehyun was taken aback. Kim Taeyeon was her sister?

"I'm sorry but I've no idea. I was seperated from my family at the age of 4 by an earthquake.

Unknown to all of them, Hyomin had her eyes widened widely- Taeyeon had told Hyomin Jaehyun was her sister but she told Hyomin not to say anything.

Uncle had his eyes widened now," Jaehyun-ssi, you are the long-lost sister of Kim Taeyeon, Kim Minseok, Kim Hyojung, Kim Jongdae."

"Ins't Kim Hyojung-" Soyu stopped.

What is going on now?

"Thanks for telling me uncle." Jaehyun smiled.

All of them were shocked by her reactions except Kris.

"Come on let's carry on eating." Jaehyun said.


Once they were done with the dinner, Soyu and Jaehyun bowed and thanked for the dinner.

It was time to go home.

"Come Jaehyun let's go." Kris said, pulling her arm.

"See you at home Jaehyun." Soyu waved as she got into Kevin's car together with Kevin and Uncle Wu.

Which leaves Woohyun and Hyomin who also went a seperate way.

-After A Few minutes-

"Kris this is not the place to my house?" Jaehyun pointed out.

"I know, I want to take you to a place."

"Neh." Jaehyun said as Kris carried on driving.

20 minutes later, they reacheed the place.

It was a beach.

"Woah, It's so pretty." Jaehyun said mesmerized by the scenery and sound.

Kris took Jaehyun's hand and lead her; they were walking.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jaehyun asked.

"I know you were not showing your true expressions just now."

Jaehyun froze. How did Kris know?

"Jaehyun, to me, you are an open book. I can read you clearly even if no one can." Kris said as he faced the sea.

"How did you-"

"Jaehyun, I've known you for 2 months already. I took every note about so clearly." Kris said, still facing the sea.

Jaehyun turned towards the sea, The waves crashing was calming and peaceful. It soothes one's heart.

Jaehyun then felt a hand on her waist.

Before she could even say anything, the hand pulled closer to him, embracing her.

"Kris what are doing?"

"Shh Jaehyun, I know you are not feeling what you act like you are. I know how you feel. Shock, confusion and of course, disappointment. I'm not saying this out of basic knowledge I'm saying because that's you are feeling right now."

Jaehyun's hands slowly crept up and hugged Kris "No one could comprehend me as well as you do. Why?"

"I-"

"yes?"

"It's late, I need to send you home." Kris said breaking the hug.

"arasseo."

The 2 walked to Kris car.

The car was filled with silence but the 2 did not mind.

The car stopped in front of Jaehyun house. Kris and Jaehyun got out of the car.

Without saying a word, Jaehyun turned around and hugged Kris. Kris was suprised.

"Thank you oppa. For everything." Jaehyun grinned as she broke the hug and walk to her house.

{Meanwhile Kris and Jaehyun were in the car on the way home}

"Hyorin unnie, Uncle Wu said that Jaehyun is your long lost sister." Soyu said, on the phone

"MWOH! CHAGKANMAN!" Hyorin said as she bolted out of her room, with the phone in her hand and barged right into Taeyeon's room of course, checking if it was okay to enter.

"Unnie. Kim Jaehyun is our long lost sister!"

Taeyeon and looked up at Hyorin "I know."

Hyorin was in utter disbelief. How could her sister not tell her news about her long lost sister.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Hyorin boomed.

Hyorin's voice caused Chen and Xiumin to come into the room.

Taeyeon stood up and had her back facing the 3.

"Do you know how horrible I feel now? I saw my sister getting bullied by the freaking Yeonhee!" Hyorin said tearing.

Soyu who was hearing everything was wondering if she should regret telling Hyorin. Maybe this was part of Taeyeon's plan?

"WHAT?! OUR LONG LOST SISTER WAS KIM JAEHYUN?! THE EX-NERD?" Both Chen and Xiumin look at each other.

Soyu hung up the phone, not wanting to interrupt their family thing.

{At Kim's residence.}

"Why? Why Unnie? Why didn't you tell us?" Hyorin said, crying.

"You think it was easy?" Taeyeon said as she turned back,she was crying as well.

Hyorin kept quiet.

"Xiumin, Hyorin and Jongdae. Now that you know she's your sister, protect her. But. Don't announce it out loud." Taeyeon sighed as she wiped away the tears on her face.

"Neh Noona/unnie." The 3 other Kims said and left the room.

Once they were out of Taeyeon's room, Hyorin glanced at her phone, she brought it closer to her face and started tapping furiously.

Hyorin wiped her tears and walked back to her room.