What happened in Thailand, stays in Thailand.

Bad Girl, Good Girl

Back to school. I was walking when Jessica pushed.

 

me: what now?

Jessica: you. always. 

me: what's your problem this time?!

Jessica: stay away from Donghae. 

me: i don't care what you do.

Jessica: look, I know you went on a trip with Donghae and his friends. Be careful.

 

I just passed her. I saw Yoona. I walked with her to go to school. Then there were these guys who were older than us by two years. They were teasing Yoona. Of course I was pissed.

 

me: yah, you wanna get hurt?

guy1: are you kidding me?! A high school girl!

 

He laughed and I grabbed his arm and twisted it. The other guy pulled my hair.

 

Guy2: just because, you're a girl, I will go easy on you.

me: and just because I'm a girl, I can't do anything.

 

I bit his hand and pushed him and he fell on the ground. I punched the other guy and he fell. I stepped on his chest.

 

me: Don't underestimate me.

Yoona: ______-ah!

 

Suddenly a chair hit me. I fell but I got up immediately and punched him on the face and he fell down. The other guy punched me and I punched him too and kick him. They were both on the ground. I grabbed Yoona's arm and we ran to the school. We hurriedly sat down. I covered my face hoping no one notices. The class began. The lesson went on as I tried to concentrate. Donghae noticed that there was a bruise on my face. It was lunch time. I hurriedly went to the library. Nobody could disturb me. I saw Kyuhyun coming. He saw me too but before he could say hi, I went to the rooftop. I touched my cheek. It hurts.

 

me: aish~ those guys should've learned their lessons when teasing girls 

Donghae: what's that?

me: what are you talking about!? *denial*

Donghae: your face * touches*

me: it's nothing. *turns*

Donghae: did you get into a fight?

me: it's really nothing. *turns*

Donghae: you make me worry. *hugs*

me: donghae-ah. Let me go.

 

I pushed him. He fell to the ground.

 

me: i'm sorry.

Donghae: me too. I'm just worried about you.

me: you shouldn't be.

Donghae: why are you suddenly like this?

me: Why do you care?!

Donghae: Because I care about you! So so much! 

me: look, i don't care.

Donghae: you always say you don't care when I know you care. What about what happened in Thailand?!

me: i'm sorry. what happened in Thailand, stays in Thailand.

Donghae: was I nothing to you?

me: no. you mean something to me.

Donghae: what then? Tell me!

me: I don't know.

Donghae: you know what, I'm annoyed when you act as if you know nothing when you know it or act like you don't care when you do but I forgive you because you're important to me.

me: i'm sorry. I know you can't understand why. But forget that everything that happened on the trip.

Donghae: how can you expect me to forget the happiest moments in my life?!

me: I...

 

Donghae grabbed my neck and kissed me. Donghae-ah. Why do you have to make things harder for me? I can't continue this. There's a reason but I can't tell you. I kissed him back. His kiss is so sweet. I don't wanna leave him but I have to. I managed to pull myself away. I held his face and just ran away. I ran home. My phone rang.

 

omma: my daughter, have you talked to Yoona?

me: I haven't omma.

omma: after graduation, the both of you immediately have to go to the Australia.

me: ne, omma. I understand.