Things in Thailand

Bad Girl, Good Girl

I woke up with my body sore. I was in my room. Yoona was there.

 

Yoona: Are you okay?

me: why am i here?

Yoona: kyuhyun took you here. 

me: kyuhyun.. he's always at my side. he'll never leave my side. 

Yoona: what are you saying?

me: I think you know what's with Donghae and Jessica.

Yoona: yeah, so?

me: you'll soon find out.

 

I walked out of my house, Kyuhyun was walking. I smiled and he invited me to go eat at a restaurant. I ate a lot than usual. 

 

Kyuhyun: slow down.

me: did Donghae tell you guys already?

Kyuhyun: he did. That's why I know you were depressed yesterday. If you were mine, I would not let anyone hurt you.

me: me too.

 

we went to the Han River then. we sat next to each other. I laid my head on his shoulder.

 

me: Am i that bad to experience this much pain?

Kyuhyun: if you were mine, I wouldn't allow these things to happen. You're not bad. 

 

Tears fell on my face. He wiped it off. He gently leaned closer and kissed me. Not far, Jessica took a picture and smirked.

 

me: kyuhyun-ah. I'm sorry. I am in pain but I still love Donghae.

Kyuhyun: i understand.

 

He smiled and just watced the sunset. Jessica went to Donghae's house.

 

Jessica: Oppa! Oppa!

Donghae: what do you want?

Jessica: let me in.

 

She entered and called Donghae's omma.

 

Jessica: Check this picture. This happened awhile ago.

omma: Donghae-ah, is this the girl you were talking about? 

Donghae: I..

Jessica: Donghae, open you're eyes. She's been cheating on you. As far as we know, this just happened now. We still don't know what else happened like when we went to Thailand and times when you aren't at your side. 

 

Donghae left. I and Kyuhyun was already walking towards home. He let me wore his jacket since I was only wearing light during that time. we were near our house and we saw Donghae. I ran towards him and hugged him. He removed my arms.

 

me: Hae~ is something wrong?

 

He showed me the picture of Kyuhyun kissing me awhile ago.

 

Donghae: explain this to me.

me: Donghae...

Kyuhyun: i was there to comfort her.

Donghae: since when? how long? what else?!

me: Donghae..

Donghae: answer me. when have you cheated behind my back.

me: i didn't.

Kyuhyun: Look, I only looked out for her when you're gone. As far as I know, you're getting married to Jessica.

Donghae: I demand an answer.

me: During Thailand. Both of you.

Kyuhyun: what?

me: I was having a hard time between the two of you.

Kyuhyun: even if you loved Donghae, you still allowed me to kiss you.

Donghae: when else?

Kyuhyun: a lot of times. When you weren't his boyfriend, I was with her. When you got engaged to Jessica, I was here. I love her too Donghae. Accept the fact that you're not the only one who can love her. You lost your chance to her.

 

Donghae punched Kyuhyun. He fought back.

 

me: stop it! stop it!

 

They weren't listening to me! Suddenly, I felt the urge to barf. And so I went to the bushes and threw up. They stopped when they heard me. They went to me.

 

me: donghae. Go to your future wife. from what happened, you don't trust me anymore. so, don't bother us anymore.

 

I and Kyuhyun went inside as he helped me from what happened. I sat at the couch and cried. I watched Donghae as we slowly go away from my house. Kyuhyun hugged me from the back and kissed my head. How it pains me on what was happening.

 

Yoona: ____-ah. What happened?

me: i told Donghae on what happened in Thailand.

Yoona: About you and Kyuhyun? 

me: ne. someone took a picture of me and kyuhyun kissing and showed it to him.

Yoona: _____ah. Are you okay?

me: i don't know.