Tell me why

Bad Girl, Good Girl

We arrived at his place. we sat down at his couch and watched a movie. Suddenly, I coughed up and saw some blood and ran to the bathroom. I washed if off. I thought he didn't see anything. I drank medicine.

 

Donghae: what was that?

me: what?

Donghae: the blood.

me: nothing.

donghae: no it's not.

 

He took my hand and we went to the doctor. The doctor remembered me.

 

Doc: Ah, Miss ____-ah, back so soon? Is there something wrong? Are you drinking your medicines?

me: yes doc. I'm doing well.

Donghae: Hello, Doc, I'm his boyfriend, can you please tell me what's wrong with her?

Doc: she has pneumonia. It's not that bad. She will be good after a few days or so. No physical contact like kissing.

me: you heard? No, kissing.

Donghae: fine. I'll just take care of you.

 

Donghae took me home. Yoona wasn't there. Still with Siwon I guess. Yoona was happy to go with Siwon but he had a different aura. 

 

Yoona: siwon oppa, you're face? You look sad.

Siwon: Yoona, I'm sorry but..

Yoona: but what?

Siwon: I can't continue our relationship anymore. 

Yoona: what... why?

Siwon: I can't tell.

 

Siwon tearfully went away. Yoona left crying. She went home late at night, her eyes were so swollen. I got up from Donghae's arms and went to her. 

 

me: yoona

Yoona: i can't talk right now. I'll tell you tomorrow. Just go back to your business. Oh yeah, and drink your medicine. 

 

I cried for Yoona. Something must have happened between her and Siwon. Donghae hugged me from my back.

 

Donghae: let her rest. I'll be going now.

 

Donghae left. I watched Yoona as she was crying on a framed picture of her and Siwon. I tried to sleep that night but there was pain for Yoona. I woke up and breakfast was served. Yoona was waiting for me.

 

Yoona: ______-ah. Last night, SIwon broke up with me. 

me: what?!

 

I ate breakfast. I secretly drove to Siwon's place. I knocked on the door.

 

Leeteuk: ______-ah. Why are you here?

me: where's Siwon?

Siwon: what?

 

I went to him and punched him.

 

me: how dare you leave Yoona?!

Siwon: I'm sorry.

me: tell me! *punches him again* She hasn't stopped crying since last night. Are you happy?! After waiting for years for you!

Kangin: _____-ah!

Yesung: grab her!

 

The guys got hold of me. I stopped when Kyuhyun held me. 

 

Siwon: I'm sorry. I have to focus on my family's business.

me: i know that's not the reason why. I'll know for sure but for now, I'll treat not the same anymore.

 

I left their place. I drove back home. I felt dizzy. As soon as I stepped out of my car, I fainted. I woke up with Kyuhyun at my side.

 

me: what happened?

Kyuhyun: you fainted. Just rest. You're not drinking your medicine.

me: sorry. *wait, he know?* you know?

Kyuhyun: yoona told me. If you wanna recover quickly, drink these.

 

After a few days, I quickly recovered. Yoona was still in pain. I met with Siwon and asked him why she has to hurt Yoona.

 

Siwon: fine. My family thinks Yoona isn't the girl for me. They wanted me to break up with her. They think she's average.

me: *slaps him* Then you don't love her. You're embarrassed. If you love her,

Siwon: which i do!

me: then, prove to your parents that she IS the one for you. 

Siwon: I don't know.

me: You should know! 

 

I tried to punch him again. I didn't do it and walked away from that. I went to Donghae's place. I could hear him screaming from his house.

 

Donghae: I said get out!

me: what was that about? 

 

I entered his room, I saw Jessica standing there, trying to hug him but Donghae shoves her away. 

 

me: YAH!

Jessica: Oh, it's just you.

me: don't you know to trespass away from someone else's boyrfriend?!

Jessica: well, i guess you don't. You and Donghae kissed behind my back. Anyway, I don't want any fight. Donghae, I will get you again. the reason like last time. *leaves*

me: Hae... Are you okay?

Donghae: I am.

me: did the witch scare you?

Donghae: no. is something wrong? Your face hasn't changed since she left.

me: tell me, honestly, how did you and Jessica came to be.

Donghae: Just promise me you won't get hurt.

me: i promise.

Donghae: when you were gone, my mom told me to start liking a new girl. She said I was too obsessed with you. I didn't know what to do with my life then. I followed her. Jessica was the one who were there. I never loved her. I never felt happiness with her. and i kept that up until a year. I'm sorry. I just loved you so much.

me: i just love you too so much Hae.